Internet Speed Meter Lite is an app that monitors your Internet speed in real time. It keeps track of your data usage and lets you know when you’re approaching your data limit. It also lets you know when your Internet connection is slow or unstable.
We will help you download the Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Internet Speed Meter Lite on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Internet Speed Meter Lite on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Internet Speed Meter Lite on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Internet Speed Meter Lite as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Internet Speed Meter Lite On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, October 18, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Internet Speed Meter Lite ANDROID App Summary
DynamicApps is the developer of the Internet Speed Meter Lite, and they have the app under the Tools of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Internet Speed Meter Lite from them is VARY with over 69515197 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the Internet Speed Meter Lite is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Internet Speed Meter Lite is Tuesday, October 18, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Internet Speed Meter Lite on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Internet Speed Meter Lite App Overview and Details
Internet Speed Meter Lite displays your internet speed in status bar and shows the amount of data used in notification pane. This helps you to monitor network connection anytime while using your device.
– Real time speed update in status bar and notification.
– Daily traffic usage in notification.
– Separate stats for Mobile network and WiFi network.
– Monitors your traffic data for the last 30 days.
– Battery efficient
A notification dialog appears when you tap the notification having
– Graph to monitor last minute internet activity
– Time and usage of current session
– Today’s app usage for mobile and wifi
Notification appears only when you are connected to internet.
You can manually select the color of user interface.
Blue status bar icon
Option to choose between blue or white status bar icon. (only for KitKat and below versions of Android)
Upload and Download Speed
Option to show upload and download speed in separate notifications.
Warning: Do not move this app to SD card. It will stop (Force close) when you remove the card.
Features of Internet Speed Meter Lite for PC
1. Displays your internet speed in status bar
2. Shows the amount of data used
3. Monitors your internet connection
4. Gives you a warning when your connection is slow
5. Works with all types of internet connections
6. Supports multiple languages
7. Is lightweight and easy to use
8. Is completely free
9. Does not drain your battery
10. Is ad-free
Whats New In this Internet Speed Meter Lite?
This is a great application for anyone who wants to keep track of their Internet speeds. The application is easy to use and provides accurate results. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone who wants to monitor their Internet speeds.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Internet Speed Meter Lite? Let us know!
Recent Internet Speed Meter Lite Reviews
Have been using this app since 2017 on multiple devices. Very lightweight, non-intrusive app. Does its job really well. Best app to see real time internet speed.
Now it is giving very wrong data in my Samsung Galaxy J4+.
useful and good
Very very good app simple and small
Good but not work in background and lock screen
We refer the ownership of This Internet Speed Meter Lite to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Internet Speed Meter Lite and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Internet Speed Meter Lite. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Internet Speed Meter Lite.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.