able Google Sheet
If you’ve ever struggled to keep track of money you’ve loaned to friends, you’re not alone. IOU Friend Debt Tracker is a sharable Google Sheet that can help you keep tabs on who owes you money, and how much. Simply enter the name of the person who owes you money, the amount, and the date, and the sheet will do the rest. You can even add notes to keep track of when the debt was incurred and what it was for. Best of all, because it’s a Google Sheet, you can share it with your friends so they can keep track of their own debts to you. No more awkward conversations about money owed—now you can just refer to your IOU Friend Debt Tracker.
The latest IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar ANDROID App Summary
Quentin Lambert has developed the IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar has got over 39811+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.3 rating and the latest version of it is 4.0.4
The latest update of IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar is Wednesday, June 10, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar App Overview and Details
You want to share the cost of a trip with your friends or split a restaurant bill? Or just keep track of debts and IOUs (I Owe You) with a friend?
Friend Debt Tracker will allow you to manage these cases easily. In the case of a group expense, the application apply an algorithm to simplify at the most the “who should pay to whom” problem.
Just send a link to share the expenses among the group participants, so your friends can join the group to keep track of expenses in real time!
Key features at a glance:
✔︎ Simple: focus on super simple and intuitive user interface
✔︎ Synchronized: invite your friends so that they can track shared expenses. All expenses are backed up and synced across the group so each member can see and edits them.
✔︎ Notifications: push notifications as soon as someone adds, edits or deletes expenses, to stay on top of changes
✔︎ Widget: keep an eye on your accounts directly from the Android home thanks to the application widget
✔︎ Versatile: handle individual and group expenses (multiple payers on a single expense is possible)
✔︎ Multi devices: expenses are stored online so you can retrieve your data across devices
✔︎ Minimal payments: You’ll handle as few payments as possible, the application always finds the easiest way to split expenses
✔︎ Secured: expenses data are stored in a secure server
Main use cases:
● Answer to the ‘who owes who’, ‘who paid how much’ and ‘who should pay to whom’ questions easily!
● Keep track of debts and IOU (I Owe You) with a roommate, in relationships, or with a friend.
● Organize expenses for trips between friends
● Roommates & flatmates splitting rent and apartment bills
● Split vacation costs like house location or skiing costs
● Loans between friends or co-workers or with family
● Accounting in couples, to share relationship costs
● Split lunches and dinners bills between friends or co-workers
● For any activity with friends and colleagues: holiday, city-trip, week-ends, weddings and bachelor/bachelorette parties
● Handles complicated bills and transactions for group trips
This application is completely free and there are no hidden fees.
Features of IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar for PC
1. Keep track of expenses with ease
2. Share costs with friends or family
3. Stay organized and on budget
4. Save time and money
5. Avoid arguments over money
6. Track payments and debts
7. Simplify your life
8. Get out of debt
9. Save for a goal
10. Make better financial decisions
Install “IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Quentin Lambert|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, June 10, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar?
– Better currency display
– Fixed some bugs
This app is a great way to keep track of your debts and IOUs with friends. It’s easy to use and it’s free, which is great. Overall, I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to keep track of their debts and IOUs.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar Reviews
Good debt tracker
Well…this is almost exactly the app that I have been wanting to find. The only thing I find lacking that I would like to see you add is some sort of basic calendar integration and functionality. And, maybe a few themes or visual configurations to the ui
Great for tracking friends debt
Completely glitched out a debt group and won’t let us delete it. God awful app full of glitches
Simple tracker for my kids IOUs 🙂 Thank you!
Thik thak hai
I’ve been using this app for years and will happily continue to do so. There are some issues and improvements that could be made. I’d like to be able to choose a date when entering a debt, instead of having to go back in and select the date after it is created. Also, it would be great if every new amount added it didn’t ask if I wanted to invite someone, and if I didn’t have to log in every time i open the app.
Great app when it syncs between the other contact and you properly. Because as of now let’s say a friend borrowed $50 and then I input 2 payments of $10. Mine will say $30 like it’s supposed to. But theirs will say $70 until they open each transaction and change it from “received from” to “given too.” And it’s just annoying
Very nice app Wish it didn’t keep offering to invite people thou
We refer the ownership of This IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the IOU Friend Debt Tracker – shar.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.