Jassby is a debit card for teens that helps them manage their money and stay on top of their finances. Jassby offers a variety of features such as the ability to set spending limits, track spending, and receive real-time alerts when transactions occur. Jassby is a great way for parents to give their teens a financial education and help them learn how to manage their money responsibly.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Jassby: Debit Card for Teens On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Jassby, Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Jassby: Debit Card for Teens ANDROID App Summary
The Jassby: Debit Card for Teens was developed by the popular developer agency named Jassby, Inc. They have the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 5.12.0, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 26321 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Jassby: Debit Card for Teens latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, December 19, 2022 was the last date the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens was updated with new features. If you want to use the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Jassby: Debit Card for Teens For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jassby: Debit Card for Teens here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Jassby: Debit Card for Teens for PC
1. Jassby is a convenient and easy to use app for families.
2. Manage chores, send allowances or simply re
3. Jassby helps families communicate and manage their finances
4. Jassby makes it easy to keep track of chores and allowances
5. Jassby allows families to set up and manage their accounts online
6. Jassby provides a secure and easy way to send and receive payments
7. Jassby offers a variety of features and tools to help families manage their finances
8. Jassby makes it easy to track spending and budgeting
9. Jassby provides customer support and assistance
10. Jassby is a free and easy to use app
Jassby: Debit Card for Teens App Overview and Details
Jassby is a convenient and easy to use app for families. Manage chores, send allowances or simply reward your kids for a job well done, now with a virtual debit card and Rewards Program.
With Jassby, you can award your kid for completing chores, doing well in school, achieving goals, and more- all through a convenient virtual debit card you control. Set weekly allowances and even send money when they need a little extra.
The Jassby Debit Card is designed to help your child learn financial literacy, add funds directly to their card and save money with no fees. You control the card from your phone and are notified of all transactions. Debit Cards can be used with parental supervision online or through contactless payment at any store that accepts Apple Pay.
Your child can earn a set allowance. When they want to earn extra, they can send you a request to approve a chore and the reward – it’s an excellent way for your kid to take initiative!
Has your child saved up money and wants to spend a little? Users can shop right in the app from a selection of top stores. You’ll have complete visibility to all of your kids’ purchases.
Most importantly, we can help lead your kid down the path of financial responsibility.
Help teach your child the value of a dollar and the value of a job well done with Jassby.
HOW JASSBY WORKS:
Jassby Rewards Program:
– Kids earn points and redeem for money!
– Activities: log in daily, complete chores, donate, send money to others and more
– Jassby Rewards points can be redeemed in any amount over 100 points
CHORES & ALLOWANCES
– Jassby lets you give your kid incentives to do household chores, get good grades, and achieve goals.
– Your child can request to do a chore so they can earn a little extra.
– Set up a weekly or monthly allowance with Jassby, and never forget again!
– Kids can purchase anywhere with our Debit Card while you control how they spend it from your phone.
– An optional physical card and a digital debit card for kids, controlled by parents through their phones.
– Kids can pay “contactless” anywhere Apple Pay is accepted or online with their debit account number.
– Parents can pause or cancel the card remotely and are notified of all transactions.
– Suggested for kids 13 and older.
LEARN FINANCIAL LITERACY
– It’s essential for every person to learn finance and saving.
– Parents can see if their kids are on track by calculating their financial literacy score!
– Our debit card for teens takes your child’s savings, chores, donations and more included into the calculations.
– Calculate your kid’s score today and see if they are financially literate!
– Have more than one child? Your kids can team up and pool their earnings together for a mutual purchase!
– Collaborative purchasing teaches your kids about the importance of saving, sharing and teamwork.
– Your Jassby statement displays all of your family’s account activity on a single screen.
– See what your kid bought, when he bought it, what it cost, and more.
– See your kids’ shopping history and seasonal categories to take the guesswork out of gift-giving.
– We use the latest encryption technology combined with biometric authentication to lock out unauthorized use.
– Your payment info is never shared with retailers or credit bureaus.
Go Jassby. Be Happy!
The Jassby card is issued by Sutton Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Inc.
Whats New In this Jassby: Debit Card for Teens?
Jassby is a great debit card for teens that offers a lot of features and benefits. It is a great way for teens to manage their money and stay on top of their finances. Overall, Jassby is a great debit card for teens and is a great way for them to manage their money.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Jassby: Debit Card for Teens Reviews
Being when I upgrade it it takes hours
Misleading information . This app sounds too good to be true. Being free is one of the info that is NOT true. Monthly fee is over $3 dollar. Only shows after registration that requires all your private information.
No weekend customer support, disabled account and my teen can’t access her money . Guess we will be looking elsewhere
Great, but a pain in the butt to login.
It is not an easy set up at all. I am very software saavy and had a lot of trouble just getting the account set up. No clear instructions until you send an email describing your problems
0- stars these people took my money closed my account & will not return my money!!!
Good money app for kids but needs some improvements. I wish you could setup reoccurring activities weekly so you don’t have to keep entering one manually. Also goals needs an over haul, we setup a new goal at least three times before it showed up to use. Goals are also very difficult to get money into. You should be able to do it in one click not three or four.
we love it
I need money
jassby is a great way for parents to give money to there kids online as a child you get ur own card with real money that your parents can give to you.I do have some problems with it tho ,first of all sometimes it glitches and you can’t get on ur debit card it’s really annoying but over it’s 3 stars because it could be better 😗
We refer the ownership of This Jassby: Debit Card for Teens to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jassby: Debit Card for Teens and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jassby: Debit Card for Teens.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.