Jazz radio is a great way to relax and enjoy some amazing music. There are many different stations to choose from, so you can find the perfect one for your mood. Whether you want to swing to some upbeat tunes or relax with some smooth melodies, jazz radio has it all.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Jazz Radio for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Jazz Radio On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||EG Digital|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Music & Audio|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Jazz Radio ANDROID App Summary
The Jazz Radio was developed by the popular developer agency named EG Digital. They have the Jazz Radio in the Music & Audio category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 7.3.8, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 395910 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.9 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Jazz Radio latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, December 2, 2022 was the last date the Jazz Radio was updated with new features. If you want to use the Jazz Radio on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Jazz Radio using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Jazz Radio For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Jazz Radio using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Jazz Radio on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Jazz Radio here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Jazz Radio for PC
1. You can live listen to the radio of all the Jazz from anywhere, continuo
2. The application is free to download and use
3. You can create your own custom radio stations
4. You can listen to radio stations from all over the world
5. You can listen to the radio offline
6. You can listen to the radio in the background
7. You can see the lyrics of the song that is playing
8. You can see the artist information of the song that is playing
9. You can share the radio station that you are listening to with your friends
10. You can add the radio station to your favorites
Jazz Radio App Overview and Details
The application Jazz Radio lets you live listen to the radio of all the Jazz from anywhere, continuously discover and listen to complete program of its web radios and also find last broadcast playlist :
– Jazz Radio
– Printemps de Pérouges
– Ladies & Crooners
– Black Music
– Classic Jazz
– Contemporary Jazz
– New Orleans
– Jazz Manouche
– Soul Food by DJ Philgood
– Latin Jazz
– Electro Swing
– Jazz Navigator
– Happy Hour
Whats New In this Jazz Radio?
Redesign of the application to make it more efficient and easier to use.
The application changes its design so that you can find that of the https://www.jazzradio.fr website
We increase app performances and fixed some smalls bugs
Jazz Radio is an excellent application for streaming live jazz music. It is easy to use and has a wide selection of stations to choose from. The audio quality is excellent and the interface is user-friendly. Overall, Jazz Radio is a great choice for streaming live jazz music.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Jazz Radio of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Jazz Radio Reviews
Excellent application for listening to various genres of jazz, blues, and soul. Even though I have very little familiarity with the French language it doesn’t stop me from enjoying all it has to offer. The only improvement I would suggest is that the application honor the ability to rotate which would improve general usage, on tablets in particular.
okay,some tunes are my taste but lots of choices of channels
Jazz Manouche! The soundtrack to my life. Merci beaucoup!
A Great Application, And With Lots Of Groovy Jazz Music…
Where the hep cats are always swingin’. Music is great! Many stations and styles to choose from. Manouche means gypsy in French and is fun station.
Trendy, and sometimes Old School, I like it!
Good, easy to use.
C’est superbe la musique et c’est trop belle la langue française 🎶💗
We refer the ownership of This Jazz Radio to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Jazz Radio and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Jazz Radio. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Jazz Radio.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.