If you’re a landlord, then you know how important it is to keep track of your rental property. With so many things to keep track of, it’s easy to forget something. That’s where Landlord 360 comes in.
Landlord 360 is an app that helps you keep track of your rental property. It has everything you need to stay organized, including a calendar, to-do list, and even a budget tracker. Plus, it’s free to download and use. So why not give it a try?
The technical specifications of the Landlord 360 app for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Landlord 360 app ANDROID App Summary
Landlord 360 app was developed by Snappii and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Landlord 360 app from Google Play Store under the Productivity category. The latest version of Landlord 360 app is 1.0.3 on Play store with total users of 169. The Landlord 360 app app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Landlord 360 app is Monday, June 6, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Landlord 360 app on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Landlord 360 app For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Landlord 360 app installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Landlord 360 app and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Landlord 360 app on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Landlord 360 app in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Landlord 360 app on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Landlord 360 app On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, June 6, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Landlord 360 app App Overview and Details
Landlords and Property managers: finally a comprehensive app to help you manage your properties more efficiently and save you precious time! Use LandLord 360 and rent out more units.
o Send out leases in seconds
o Instantly look up tenant, property and unit information
o Easily track expenses per property and unit to generate expense reports
o Know details about each unit. Eg. roof age, heater installation date, etc
o Pre and Post photos to quickly figure out if tenant broke anything
o Call or text tenants instantly
o Capture photos
o Improve your documentation
o Increase occupancy and tenant satisfaction
You can make 2 form submissions without registration. Like the app? Create an account and use the app without limitations for 14 days. After the free trial, you can purchase an optional subscription.
Features of Landlord 360 app for PC
1. A comprehensive app to help landlords and property managers manage their properties more effectively.
2. An easy to use interface that makes it simple to keep track of your properties and tenants.
3. A powerful search tool that helps you find the right tenant for your property.
4. A handy lease manager that keeps track of your leases and rental agreements.
5. A payment manager that makes it easy to collect rent and track payments.
6. A maintenance manager that helps you keep track of repairs and schedule work.
7. A reporting system that provides valuable insights into your property management business.
8. A tenant portal that gives tenants 24/7 access to their account information.
9. A property owner portal that gives landlords and property managers a birds-eye view of their business.
10. A free trial that allows landlords and property managers to try out the app before they buy it.
Whats New In this Landlord 360 app?
The Landlord 360 app is a great tool for landlords to use to help manage their rental properties. The app allows landlords to keep track of their tenants, rental payments, and maintenance requests. The app is easy to use and helps landlords stay organized.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Landlord 360 app on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Landlord 360 app Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Landlord 360 app to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Landlord 360 app and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Landlord 360 app. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Landlord 360 app.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.