The Leftover Monitor is a simple and effective way to track your leftovers and ensure they are used up before they go bad. This innovative food waste tracking system allows you to enter in the food items you have left over, and then set a timer for how long they will last. Once the timer expires, you will be alerted so you can either use the food up or throw it away. This system is perfect for busy families or anyone who wants to reduce their food waste and save money.
The technical specifications of the Leftover Monitor for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Leftover Monitor ANDROID App Summary
Leftover Monitor was developed by App Crusade and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Leftover Monitor from Google Play Store under the Food & Drink category. The latest version of Leftover Monitor is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 32. The Leftover Monitor app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Leftover Monitor is Monday, December 16, 2019. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Leftover Monitor on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Leftover Monitor For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Leftover Monitor using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Leftover Monitor on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Leftover Monitor here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Leftover Monitor On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||App Crusade|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Food & Drink|
|Updated on:||Monday, December 16, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of Leftover Monitor for PC
1. Easily see how long food has been in the fridge
2. Know when food will expire
3. Avoid eating spoiled food
4. Save money by not throwing away expired food
5. Get reminders when food is about to expire
6. Keep track of what’s in your fridge
7. Organize your fridge by expiration date
8. Share fridge with others and see what they have
9. Find recipes based on what you have in your fridge
10. Set expiration date for new food added to the fridge
Leftover Monitor App Overview and Details
Do you ever wish you could know exactly how long that piece of lasagna has been sitting in your fridge? Instead of punishing your senses with a potentially ghastly smell or taste test, simply refer to your entry on Leftover Monitor and easily decide if three months is a touch too old for your beloved Italian dish.
Leftover Monitor is a simple and useful tool that allows you to easily track the leftovers in your refrigerator. Stop wasting time making labels *and* lower your risk of food poisoning by quickly storing the name of your leftover and an optional photo. Leftover Monitor will then conveniently display your items with their respective ages in an organized list.
Leftover Monitor’s simple functionality translates to other uses as well, so feel free to share any alternate ways you use Leftover Monitor in a review. Additionally, stay tuned for a future update!
(Logo by Icons8)
Whats New In this Leftover Monitor?
-Added ability to edit leftover names.
-Swapped position of "yes" and "no" in delete confirmation to prevent accidental leftover deletion.
-Tapping the leftover name or age in the list now opens the associated leftover image, if one exists.
-Updated icons to support adaptive and legacy.
-Removed redundant "Item Added" toast.
-Minor visual changes.
This application is very helpful in managing leftovers and reducing food waste. It is easy to use and helps users keep track of their leftovers. It is a great tool for reducing food waste and saving money.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Leftover Monitor on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Leftover Monitor Reviews
User friendly and an easy way to track leftovers in your refrigerator so as to avoid eating something too old. I like the design of having the picture of your leftovers captured in the app. Can be used for anything needing to be tracked. Oil changes, taking medicine or workout schedules.
Easy to use!
We refer the ownership of This Leftover Monitor to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Leftover Monitor and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Leftover Monitor. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Leftover Monitor.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.