Life is Strange is a 2015 episodic graphic adventure video game developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Square Enix. The game follows Maxine Caulfield, a student who discovers that she has the ability to rewind time, as she tries to find out the truth behind the disappearance of her best friend Chloe Price. The game was released for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Life is Strange for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Life is Strange On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||SQUARE ENIX Co.,Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, February 6, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Life is Strange ANDROID App Summary
The Life is Strange was developed by the popular developer agency named SQUARE ENIX Co.,Ltd.. They have the Life is Strange in the Adventure category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.00.310, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 5447272 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.2 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Life is Strange latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, February 6, 2020 was the last date the Life is Strange was updated with new features. If you want to use the Life is Strange on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Life is Strange using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Life is Strange For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Life is Strange using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Life is Strange on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Life is Strange here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Life is Strange for PC
1. Life Is Strange is an episodic game that allows you to make choices that affect the story.
2. The game is set in the fictional town of Arcadia Bay, Oregon.
3. You play as Max Caulfield, a photography student who discovers she has the ability to rewind time.
4. The game features a unique visual style that sets it apart from other games.
5. The music in the game is also very good, and fits the game’s atmosphere perfectly.
6. The game is heavily story-driven, and your choices will affect the outcome of the story.
7. The game features multiple endings, depending on the choices you make.
8. Life Is Strange is a very emotionally powerful game, and will stay with you long after you finish it.
9. The game is also very well-written, and the characters are all very believable and relatable.
10. Life Is Strange is an absolutely essential game, and is one of the best games of recent years.
Life is Strange App Overview and Details
Life Is Strange is a five part episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story-based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present, and future.
Follow the story of Max Caulfield, a photography senior who discovers she can rewind time while saving her best friend Chloe Price.The pair soon find themselves investigating the mysterious disappearance of fellow student Rachel Amber, uncovering a dark side to life in Arcadia Bay. Meanwhile, Max must quickly learn that changing the past can sometimes lead to a devastating future.
– A beautifully written modern adventure game;
– Rewind time to change the course of events;
– Multiple endings depending on the choices you make;
– Striking, hand-painted visuals;
– Distinct, licensed indie soundtrack featuring Alt-J, Foals, Angus & Julia Stone, Jose Gonzales and more.
Exclusively on Android, the game comes with full controller support. An all-new photo mode allows you to take pictures like never before, modify them with filters and easily share them. Additionally, you can seamlessly share your progress on social media, and compare your own story choices with friends.
**Only support devices running Android 6.0 and support OpenGL 3.1. Requires ARM 64 and a minimum of 2 GB of RAM**
Examples of devices for a recommended play experience. Lower-end devices may have technical issues, leading to a less than preferable experience, or not support the game at all.
– Samsung Galaxy S7 and up, Note 5 and up
– Google Pixel and Pixel XL and up
– Sony Xperia XZ and up
– HTC 10
– LG V20, G6 and up
– OnePlus 3 & 3T
– Huawei P10 and up
** Reviews and Accolades **
“Most Innovative” – Best of Google Play (2018)
Life is Strange, People’s Choice Award winner at the International Mobile Game Awards 2018
5/5 “A must-have.” – The Examiner
5/5 “Something truly special.” – International Business Times
“One of the best games I’ve played in years.” – Forbes
10/10 “An impressive coming of age story.” – Darkzero
8/10 “Rare and precious.” – Edge
8.5/10 “OUTSTANDING.” – GameInformer
90% “Dontnod have clearly put a lot of effort into the little details and it’s worth your time paying attention to their work.” – Siliconera
8.5/10 “The climax of Episode Two is one of the most compelling — and devastating — things I’ve ever experienced in a game, because it’s so real, so understandable. Dontnod nails it.” – Polygon
4.5/5 “life is strange has me hooked” – HardcoreGamer
8/10 “.…has the potential to outdo both Telltale Games and Quantic Dream.” – Metro
Whats New In this Life is Strange?
Version 1.9 includes the OS improvements and fixes games bugs. Let us know what you like and what we can do even better at "support.eu.square-enix.com"
The game is very interesting and I like the idea of being able to control time. I think the game could be improved by adding more choice and consequence, as well as more puzzles. Overall, I enjoyed playing Life is Strange and would recommend it to others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Life is Strange of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Life is Strange Reviews
Need easier way to move character to not have to rewind segment 20 thousand times to replay what you should be doing
Bug reported I’m using s22ultra, and i don’t see cross option when max opens her phone
If this game can be run with data or service why the hell won’t it work unless I have wifi. Why the hell can’t I buy first you rip my off with the second game then I have to wait for my refund cuz I couldn’t playthe game at all cuz it kept crashing right there in the beginning when you try to go see the band. I replied it multiple times n now I can’t even play this one what the hell. FIX YOUR FREAKING GAMES please! the last update was in 2020 maybe it’s time for another update to fix everything
Game is completely broken, controls when you move, are okay, but since I get to a classroom scene and opened journal there was no way to get back. Moving berween pages are random and works every 5th time. When I swipe to a phone there is no way back at all. Back button doesn’t work, as well as anything except home button. Couple restarts did not make any difference, every time I stuck on journal. Also graphics are so bad, it’s painful to watch at. Overall it’s complete waste of time.
Op bahi op
really Good work that amazing
This is a osm game to make ur to enroll into a new task
Why I can’t download episodes… I just have one. Can’t download 1,2,3,4
We refer the ownership of This Life is Strange to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Life is Strange and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Life is Strange. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Life is Strange.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.