A loan calculator is a simple tool that will allow you to determine what your monthly loan payments will be, as well as the total interest you will pay over the life of the loan. All you need to do is input the loan amount, interest rate, and loan term (in years). The loan calculator will do the rest!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Loan Calculator for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Loan Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Loan Calculator on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Loan Calculator, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Loan Calculator app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Loan Calculator ANDROID App Summary
Under the Finance category on Google Play store, Loan Calculator has over 119001 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. TSoftOne has developed the Loan Calculator and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.10.11.
Until this latest version, Loan Calculator has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.4. This latest version was last updated on Sunday, October 2, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Loan Calculator on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Loan Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, October 2, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Loan Calculator for PC
1. Get a loan estimate instantly
2. Know how much you can afford to borrow
3. Find out your monthly payment
4. Get pre-qualified for a loan
5. Compare loan offers from multiple lenders
6. Get a lower interest rate
7. Get a shorter loan term
8. Save money on your loan
9. Get a better loan offer
10. Get a loan with no origination fee
Loan Calculator App Overview and Details
Buying a house or a car? Want to know your monthly payment or how much you can afford to borrow? Loan Calculator is the tool you need.
Supporting two calculator modes, general loan and mortgage specific loan, Loan Calculator allows you to calculate your payment and affordability on a loan or a mortgage. It is easy to use but full of features. Whether you are making a general loan, an auto loan or a home mortgage, Loan Calculator can help you perform a thorough analysis on the loan and make better decisions on your purchase or investment.
1. Simple and easy to use, allowing you to quickly calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. When extra payment is made, Loan Calculator calculates savings and how earlier the loan is paid off. Extra payment can be done one-time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
3. Refinance feature lets you quickly find out whether or not you should refinance your current loan to lower your monthly payment and pay off the loan early.
4. Amortization table details each periodic payment, showing date, interest, principal and balance. Extra payment is highlighted if any.
5. Various graphs allow you to visualize and analyze your loan at different angles.
6. Ability to save loan along with descriptions
7. Support multiple compounding methods, including Daily, Monthly (US and many countries), Quarterly, Semi-annually (Canada) and Annually.
8. Support multiple payment frequencies, including Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually.
9. Mortgage calculator mode enables you to perform thorough analysis on your home loan.
10. Loan Comparison allows you to conveniently compare two loans side by side so you can choose which one is suitable to you.
11. Many more features, plus elegant design you need to check out to see.
Whats New In this Loan Calculator?
Fixed issue with "Save as" feature
The Loan Calculator application is a great tool for anyone looking to take out a loan. It allows you to see how much you will need to pay back each month, as well as the total amount you will need to pay back. This application is easy to use and is a great way to make sure you are getting the best deal on your loan.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Loan Calculator of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Loan Calculator Reviews
It serves the purpose. Just disconnect internet connection and no more ad can disturb. Thanks
It’s a good basic and quick way to look at your loans. Use it when you’re buying a car or a house and you will get the upper hand. I love the prepayment option. Last car that I bought I used that option and saved over a year off my loan because it told me how much to pay above my loan amount. Awesome if you use it correctly. I paid the $1.49 to get rid of the ads because they were ridiculous. Well worth paying the fee.
Full screen ads that play with sound that you’re incapable of stopping. Developer is an absolute scumbag. How do you think that’s ok to hijack peoples phones like that?!
Makes it easy for me to figure what my payments and how much I pay in interest
Good apps, tq
Very good app, unfortunately the ads are extremely invasive and it became almost unusable
Easy to use and understandable
We refer the ownership of This Loan Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Loan Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Loan Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Loan Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.