The Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO is a professional-grade light meter that can measure both natural and artificial light sources. It is perfect for photographers, videographers, and filmmakers who need to accurately measure light levels in order to produce the perfect image or video. The Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO features a large LCD display that makes it easy to read light level readings, and it also has a built-in tripod mount for stability.
The latest Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO for PC
- 4 Install “Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO Reviews
Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO ANDROID App Summary
Przemek Pardel has developed the Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO for Android. You can find it under the Tools category on Play Store. Since its inception, Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO has got over 295381+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.4 rating and the latest version of it is 5.5.16
The latest update of Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO is Tuesday, November 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO App Overview and Details
Free application with many professional tools to measure the amount of light (in lux), reaching the ambient light sensor. The ambient light sensors measure light in lux, a measure of illumination that depends on the amount of incoming light and the area over which it is spread.
Easy and simple. Measure the amount of light and share all results.
The core of the app features is available for free. Some of the modules (PRO) are available after a small purchase. Thanks to this support we can improve the app and build new features. This is not obligatory, but you can support this project by purchasing the PRO version.
The Photometer PRO is a project with a bold vision: Provide free and open access to light measurements and knowledge to everyone around the world.
Read more about PRO version here: https://www.photometer.pro.
– Free & No ads
– Support many languages
– High accuracy light measurement (highest accuracy possible)
– Export all measurements (lx, fx, W/m2) to CSV file and work with the data like a professionalist!
– Lux and Foot-candle units
– Measures & record minimum, average and maximum brightness possible
– Full light sensor information & calibration
– Greenhouse module with PPFD calculations
– PPFD Calculator
– Tool for photographers
– Photovoltaics module – Read the brightness of the sky, walls or bright objects
– Share and export measurements
– Helps with selecting light bulbs to install at home and installing a new lighting
– Help relighting schools, workshops, reading & plants
– Help relighting office & kitchen
– Lux to Lumen & Lumen to Lux Calculator
– Lux to Candela & Candela to Lux Calculator
– Analyze the light level of indoor environments
– Measure indoors & outdoors. Compare the room’s brightness level.
– Light meter to do experiments
– Test flashlights and other light equipment
– Setup projector screen
– Smart, minimalistic, simple and intuitive user interface (Material Design + WCAG 2.0)
– Dark Mode
– Instant start & excellent performance
– Insights & Knowledge
– Ready for professional & productive usage
– A closed beta group for PRO users
Features of Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO for PC
1. no cost
2. professional tools
3. measure amount of light
4. light in lux
5. reaching the
Install “Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Przemek Pardel|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO?
– New module – Audiotunes tool
– You can now save analyzed pictures from RGBtool
– Insight section enchance
– Fixed bug with Workshop tool showing bad values
– Many bug fixes and performance improvements
The Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO application is a great tool for measuring and managing light levels. It is easy to use and provides accurate readings. It is a helpful tool for anyone who needs to measure and manage light levels in their environment.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO Reviews
Simple and efficient
Got light I was searching.
Outstanding free app 👍
Cool app. I use it for general light level comparison, not photography. Mostly to match various cheap “smart” bulb outputs around the house. It would be very nice to see Lumen added to the meter options rather than using the Calculator in the Pro version. As I move from a Pixel 4XL to a 7 Pro I noticed the readings are quite different. I need to look to see if there’s some sort of calibration I need to do.
Very useful in my industry
Easy to use… maybe too easy. Application has almost no feature other than using the front camera to measure light. No less, no more. I would have liked more scales (ex. EV), as lux and foot-candle are meaningless to me (lumen, please?). But I am using the free version.
Still checking it out ill give u my 100 when dunn ✌️👍
Great that it has ready options for different activities.
We refer the ownership of This Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lux Light Meter Photometer PRO.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.