Lyft is a ridesharing company based in San Francisco, California. It operates in 644 cities in the United States and Canada. Lyft was founded in June 2012 by Logan Green and John Zimmer as a way to improve urban transportation.
We will help you download the Lyft for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Lyft on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Lyft on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Lyft, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Lyft, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Lyft appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Lyft by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Lyft on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Lyft On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Lyft, Inc.|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Lyft ANDROID App Summary
Lyft, Inc. is the developer of the Lyft, and they have the app under the Maps & Navigation of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Lyft from them is VARY with over 53231145 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Lyft is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Lyft is Thursday, December 29, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Lyft on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Lyft App Overview and Details
Get where you’re going with Lyft.
Whether you’re catching a flight, going out for the night, commuting to the office, or running errands in a rush, the Lyft app offers you multiple ways to get there.
EASY TO USE
Enter your destination. See your route and ride cost up front. Choose Priority Pickup to get going quick. Boom. Done. Simple
CHOOSE YOUR WHEELS
Choose from solo rides, Shared rides, Wait & Save, Priority Pickup, Bikes & Scooters, Lyft XL, Lyft Lux, Transit, or even Rentals.
Our Wait & Save and Shared options help you get around for less. And you can find the fastest public transit routes, too.
* Lyft ride types may vary by region. Check the app to see what is available in your city.
Prices vary based on market condition.
By downloading the app, you agree to allow Lyft to collect your device’s language settings
Features of Lyft for PC
1. Get a ride from a professional driver in minutes
2. Choose from a variety of car types to fit your needs
3. Get an estimate of your ride cost before you request a ride
4. Pay automatically with your linked credit or debit card
5. Receive a text message when your driver is on the way
6. Rate your driver and provide feedback after your ride
7. Request a specific driver for future rides
8. Save your favorite locations for easy pickup
9. Get a ride even if you don’t have a smartphone
10. Lyft is available in over 300 cities nationwide
Whats New In this Lyft?
Lyft is a safe and convenient way to get around town. The application process is simple and easy to follow. I would recommend Lyft to anyone looking for a safe and reliable ride.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Lyft? Let us know!
Recent Lyft Reviews
Great friendly driver, always there in the time of need ☺️
Their new tos are bs.
This is the most expensive ride app. I have found that it is typically twice as much as Uber and Uber is twice as much as Via.
✨HAPPY✨NEW✨YEAR✨2023✨SEASON’S LYFT ALRIGHT THEN LET’S RIDE THAT TRAIN. LET’S RIDE IT. THANKS FOR SHARING!!😅
I LOVE getting charged for rides that are cancelled by drivers. It’s the best!
Awesome experience every time. 👏
We refer the ownership of This Lyft to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Lyft and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Lyft. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Lyft.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.