Mailchimp is an American marketing and CRM software company founded in 2001. It has more than 700 employees and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company provides software for small businesses and organizations to manage their email marketing, including automation, campaign management, list management, and segmentation. Mailchimp also offers a paid subscription service with more features, such as landing pages, abandoned cart emails, and advanced reporting.
The technical specifications of the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to ANDROID App Summary
Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to was developed by Mailchimp and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to is 6.29.1 on Play store with total users of 2759993. The Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to app has a user rating of 4.5 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to is Thursday, November 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to App Overview and Details
Mailchimp’s Marketing & CRM mobile app helps you market smarter and grow your business faster from day one. Access the tools you need wherever your work takes you and get up and running in minutes – no experience needed. With Mailchimp, you’ll never miss an opportunity to make a sale, bring customers back, find new subscribers, or share your brand’s mission.
Use Mailchimp for:
📞Marketing CRM – Keep up with your contacts with Marketing CRM from Mailchimp. Find and add new customers with contact import tools, such as the business card scanner. Track audience growth and view insights about individual contacts on the dashboard. Do it all in one place – call, text, and email directly from the app. Record notes and add tags after every interaction to remember the important details.
📈Reports & Analytics – Get a deeper look into your sales and marketing performance. Track results for all of your campaigns and get actionable recommendations on how to improve. View reports and analytics for email campaigns, landing pages, Facebook and Instagram ads, social media posts, and postcards.
💌Emails & Automations – Create, edit and send email marketing campaigns, newsletters, and automations. With one-click Resend to Non-Openers and Product Retargeting emails, you’ll be able to re-engage customers and grow sales in no time.
📣Facebook & Instagram Ads – Draft and publish ads, set a budget, and target a specific group. Reach new people, engage existing contacts, set up custom audiences, or bring back website visitors.
🔍Marketing Recommendations – Get actionable recommendations to help improve your marketing. Know when it’s time to set up an Abandoned Cart email or get a reminder to set your brand’s logo.
🖼 Brand Management – Upload images from your device directly into Mailchimp and use them across all of your campaigns.
💰Boost eCommerce Sales:
• Abandoned Cart Automations – Remind customers of products they’ve left behind and recapture lost sales
• Audience Dashboard – Get to know your customers and see which ones are most engaged with your marketing
• Revenue Reporting – Understand performance and get actionable insights on what to do next
• Order Summary – Get notified when someone has made a purchase from your store
🚀Scale-Up Your Startup:
• Business Card Scanner – Add new subscribers from any printed contact information
• Welcome Automations – Greet new subscribers with a warm “welcome” message
• Social Ads – Create and publish ads to target similar people or create custom audiences
• Contact Profiles – Add detailed notes and personal tags for individual contacts
Mailchimp is an All-in-One Marketing Platform built for small businesses. With tools like reporting and analytics, Marketing CRM, email campaigns, newsletters, and content management, you can put your customers at the center, so that you can market smarter and grow your business faster.
If you enjoy using Mailchimp or have a great idea you’d like to share with us, please leave a review.
Features of Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to for PC
1. Easily create and manage your marketing campaigns from your mobile device
2. Get real-time insights into the performance of your campaigns
3. Stay organized with campaign management features such as scheduling, reporting, and activity tracking
4. Grow your list with powerful subscriber management tools
5. Maximize your reach with Mailchimp’s industry-leading deliverability
6. Engage your contacts with targeted, personalized communications
7. Automate your marketing to save time and grow your business
8. Get insights into your sales and customers with integrated CRM features
9. Use AI-powered recommendations to improve your marketing
10. Stay up-to-date on the latest marketing trends with Mailchimp’s insights and resources
How To Install & Download Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to .
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to ?
Mailchimp is a great marketing and CRM tool that can help businesses automate their marketing and sales processes. It is easy to use and has a wide range of features that can be customized to fit the needs of any business.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to Reviews
Easy to use. Very effective! So handy to check progress of campaign or edit contacts in app on my phone
Useless – can’t even log in. I get the email saying to enter the verification code to log in to the app but there’s nowhere in the app itself to enter the verification code. Clicking the arrow just refreshes the login screen. Tried emailing the developer but the contact email address given is no longer used.
Mailchimp helps to market!
Ok for checking results of campaigns otherwise pretty useless as you really need to use browser desktop version to design anything
Lost all my drafts!! 😞
I’m sorry but I’m finding this service too complicated, overwhelming and data heavy for my purposes. I just wanted to send emails to potential customers in my small business, that’s all. It seems like this service is intended for much bigger businesses with a strong knowledge of internet communication services therefore I’m unsubscribing and searching for a more appropriate service.
I would like to give 5 stars, but would love to see two changes… 1. Total unsubscribers says 6, but when I click on it, only 3 are listed. 2. It would be SUPER helpful to be able to click on “unopen” to see who hasn’t opened the email. I would like to individually email friends who are consistently not opening MailChimp emails so that I can notify them about the Gmail “Promotions” folder. All of my “MailChimp friends'” emails go to that folder, so I am sure that is what is happening w/ mine.
As a beginner, i only use the free version but it is a very powerful app and i hope to be able to upgrade soon.
Easy to use
We refer the ownership of This Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to . We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Mailchimp: Marketing & CRM to .
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.