Medium is a great way to get your writing out there and to connect with other writers. It’s a platform where you can share your stories, ideas, and thoughts with a wide audience. It’s also a place where you can connect with other writers and readers.
Do you know the technical specifics of Medium for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Medium ANDROID App Summary
The Medium application developer is A Medium Corporation. They listed the Medium under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Medium is more than 9651182. With a 4.7, the latest VARY of the Medium is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Medium is Thursday, December 15, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Medium on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Medium On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||A Medium Corporation|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Medium Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Medium on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Medium and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Medium on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Medium for PC
1. Get unlimited access to millions of stories.
2. Support great writing by becoming a Medium member.
3. Enjoy exclusive content not available anywhere else.
4. Get personalized recommendations based on your interests.
5. Connect with like-minded people and find new perspectives.
6. Save stories to read later or offline.
7. Listen to stories on the go with the Medium app.
8. Earn money by sharing your own stories on Medium.
9. Use Medium to improve your writing skills.
10. Get feedback from the Medium community on your writing.
Medium App Overview and Details
Get unlimited access to millions of stories and support great writing by becoming a Medium member.
Medium is an open platform where over 100 million readers come to find insightful and dynamic thinking. Here, expert and undiscovered voices alike dive into the heart of any topic and bring new ideas to the surface.
Easily find and follow writers and publications that matter to you, and keep up on their latest posts. Explore personalized, ad-free recommendations, and dive deeper on just about any topic. Bookmark posts for later, highlight passages that resonate, and join the conversation on the stories you read.
Share your ideas, short or long. Engage in conversation with a network of readers and writers, and have the chance to earn money from your writing. Grow your audience through followers, newsletters, and writer stats.
Become a member for $5/month or $50/year to get unlimited access to everything on Medium and support great writing, and enjoy your first month free
Whats New In this Medium?
We made improvements and fixed bugs to give you the best Medium experience.
The Medium application is a great tool for managing your content. It allows you to control who can see your content, as well as how it is organized. You can also use it to create and share content with others. The Medium application is a great way to manage your online presence.
Downloading and installing the Medium for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Medium Reviews
The app will not show my public post, sometimes
straightforward interface but insufficient user controls to allow for accessibility (e.g. fonts can’t be changed, only size)
I read a wide range of topics, including general science, especially astrophysics, biology, geology, and medicine, including general health, consciousness, animal behavior, human behavior, and the trans female experience. I am an as yet largely non-transitioned trans woman in her early 70s, and I am debating whether to start hormone replacement therapy (HRT) at my rather late stage of life.
Thanks for accept me
Amazing site, and app, Great 👍👍👍
Tips and tricks
thank you for everything
We refer the ownership of This Medium to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Medium and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Medium. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Medium.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.