Ministry Tracker is an app created to help churches and ministries manage their finances. It is simple to use and allows users to track their income and expenses, as well as set up budgets and goals. This app is a great tool for churches and ministries of all sizes to help them stay on top of their finances and keep their budget in check.
The technical specifications of the Ministry Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Ministry Tracker ANDROID App Summary
Ministry Tracker was developed by Marco Scannadinari and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Ministry Tracker from Google Play Store under the Tools category. The latest version of Ministry Tracker is 1.3.2 on Play store with total users of 4741. The Ministry Tracker app has a user rating of 1.0 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Ministry Tracker is Friday, August 6, 2021. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Ministry Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Ministry Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Ministry Tracker installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Ministry Tracker and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Ministry Tracker on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Ministry Tracker in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Ministry Tracker on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Ministry Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Marco Scannadinari|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, August 6, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Ministry Tracker App Overview and Details
Ministry Tracker was built from the ground up to offer a simple interface for Jehovah’s Witnesses to keep track of field service activity.
Using the start/stop timer, you can start your time when you head out on the ministry, and then press stop once you are done to record your time. If you often forget to do this, you can simply use the manual time entry to calculate how many hours you have done.
You can also take note of your return visits (if permitted in your region). This lets you see the location of your return visit see filtered ministry events.
You can use visual goal tracking to set and view your field service goals, and then see a chart showing your progress through the month towards meeting that goal.
At the end of the month, you can tap the share icon on your report to easily send the month’s report to your group overseer.
Interested in a breakdown of all of your field service activity through each month? Check out the activity log to see everything you did, and edit an entry if there’s something to update.
Also includes a dark mode to reduce eye strain at night. By default, this is activated in response to your current system theme, but you can also choose to always enable or disable it.
Ministry Tracker is available in the following languages:
Ministry Tracker will soon be available in:
Features of Ministry Tracker for PC
1. Ministry Tracker offers a simple and easy-to-use interface for Jehovah’s Witnesses.
2. Ministry Tracker allows users to track their ministry progress and activity.
3. Ministry Tracker helps users to stay organized and on track with their ministry work.
4. Ministry Tracker provides users with tools to help them share their faith with others.
5. Ministry Tracker offers users resources to help them in their ministry work.
6. Ministry Tracker helps users to connect with other Jehovah’s Witnesses.
7. Ministry Tracker allows users to stay up-to-date on the latest news and events from Jehovah’s Witnesses.
8. Ministry Tracker helps users to find and contact other Jehovah’s Witnesses in their area.
9. Ministry Tracker offers users the ability to create and manage their own ministry groups.
10. Ministry Tracker provides users with support and assistance in their ministry work.
Whats New In this Ministry Tracker?
The Ministry Tracker application is a great tool for tracking your ministry progress and keeping organized. It is user-friendly and has many features to help you customize it to your ministry needs. Overall, it is a great application and I would recommend it to other ministry leaders.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Ministry Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Ministry Tracker Reviews
My assistant in the field ministry 😊
Simple to use, just ideal 👌
This app is so amazing keep up the good work(I am a JEHOVAH WITNESS)
I am not able to add Bible studies or return visits to report
Heaven intervention ministry int l
For some reason it won’t give me an option to add anything other than hours to my report,,, I’m afraid I’ll have to remove it.
Very interesting and helpful. I love the app
Excellent app. Very simple and straightforward to use. I especially like the ability to set a target and have a graph of my progress through the month.
So simple and easy to use…thank you!
We refer the ownership of This Ministry Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Ministry Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Ministry Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Ministry Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.