Monday.com is a work management software that enables teams to collaborate and get work done more efficiently. It provides a flexible and user-friendly platform that can be customized to fit the specific needs of any team. With Monday.com, teams can stay organized and on track with their work, while also improving communication and collaboration.
The latest monday.com – Work Management for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 monday.com – Work Management ANDROID App Summary
- 2 monday.com – Work Management App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of monday.com – Work Management for PC
- 4 Install “monday.com – Work Management” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this monday.com – Work Management?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent monday.com – Work Management Reviews
monday.com – Work Management ANDROID App Summary
monday.com has developed the monday.com – Work Management for Android. You can find it under the Productivity category on Play Store. Since its inception, monday.com – Work Management has got over 2199321+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.8 rating and the latest version of it is 4.97.0
The latest update of monday.com – Work Management is Sunday, December 11, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
monday.com – Work Management App Overview and Details
A work management and productivity app designed to help your team, monday.com brings you all the collaboration and project management features you need to succeed.
No. 1 Productivity App (2019 Webby Award Winner)
“Best team management and workflow system on the market”
Mark A. (verified G2 review)
“A winning combination of clever tools and accessible features.”
TechRadar review (2020)
monday.com is the visual workspace where teams get work done. Join 120,000+ teams who use monday.com to manage, track, and organize all their work.
Collaborate with your team for all assignments with easy to use controls and work together as an organized group.
Be a project manager with ease. Organize and manage projects, tasks and teams from an intuitive interface. Team work takes no work with task planner and project schedule features, so you can make sure you’re on-track with quick charts, check-ins and deadline management.
Task management is made easy with monday.com. Task lists are easy to adjust and assign to each team member. Watch the to-do lists of each employee change status in real time as they work on, complete or are stuck on projects.
Organization and tasks on monday.com are entirely customizable. Boost productivity by setting up your interface with the data and tasks you need, and easily organize everything to make it the solution for all your business needs.
See why more than 1200 people give monday.com 4.6 stars on G2:
★ PLAN, ORGANIZE AND TRACK ALL WORK
Work better as a team:
• Team management made easier
• Task management with a click of a button
• Organize and keep everyone in the loop with real-time updates
• Collaborate and contact the right people (call or @mention)
• Daily tasks and work can be viewed easily – see how they fit into the big picture
• Sync monday.com with your favorite tools
• Quick setup & adoption
★ MANAGE YOUR TEAMWORK VISUALLY
Use our intuitive and visual platform to manage teams, projects and processes easily:
• The work management platform designed to keep you organized
• Employee scheduling maintains organization and order in the team space
• The task tracker feature lets you know where things stand at a glance
• Track projects, time and progress
• Daily tasks and weekly tasks viewed easily with the use of various filters
• Visually analyze your data with multiple views
• Work time tracker to gauge how long it takes for your team members to complete each task
• A project management app designed for productivity and easy work management flow
• Create spreadsheets and charts, including pie graphs, Gantt charts and Kanban boards
• Filter to display only the information you need
• Assign task owners with ease
• Organize tasks and see who’s working on what
★ WORKFLOW OPTIMIZATION
Spend less time checking a general productivity app, and spend more time actually getting work done:
• Prioritize projects with custom notifications
• Automate repetitive work
• Access your work anytime, anywhere
• Pre-made templates and spreadsheets to give you a head start
• Sync data in real time
• Invite teammates to collaborate and view your progress
• Project management tools available with monday.com make every project easier
★ TEAM MANAGEMENT FOR ANY TEAM IN ANY INDUSTRY
Get started with 200+ templates or customize your own workflow:
• Task management made easy!
• Pick a template & edit any section
Features of monday.com – Work Management for PC
1. work management
3. team collaboration
5. task management
6. project management
7. workflow management
8. kanban boards
9. gantt charts
10. time tracking
Install “monday.com – Work Management” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing monday.com – Work Management on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install monday.com – Work Management on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type monday.com – Work Management and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the monday.com – Work Management as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||monday.com – Work Management On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, December 11, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this monday.com – Work Management?
Monday.com is a work management application that helps teams to better collaborate and communicate with one another. Overall, it is a great tool for streamlining workflows and improving productivity.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the monday.com – Work Management for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent monday.com – Work Management Reviews
Multiple gender identities not supported
Great app. I use it to organize myself at work.
Very deceitful pricing. They advertise $12 per month and then flip the script to a minimum $36 per month. Why do this? It is not necessary.
Very helpful in staying organized! Tons of options to make my list just like I need it. it even auto fills as you enter addresses
Really helpful for organizing my productions.
until now super good
Changed my entire project management experience
We refer the ownership of This monday.com – Work Management to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for monday.com – Work Management and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the monday.com – Work Management. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the monday.com – Work Management.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.