Money Pro is the ultimate personal finance app. It gives you complete control of your money, with a clear overview of your current finances, and powerful tools to help you stay on top of your spending.
With Money Pro, you can track your income and expenses, set budgets, and see where your money is going. It’s the perfect way to take control of your finances and keep your spending on track.
The latest Money Pro: Personal Finance AR for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR ANDROID App Summary
iBear LLC has developed the Money Pro: Personal Finance AR for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, Money Pro: Personal Finance AR has got over 663701+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.0 rating and the latest version of it is 2.8.16
The latest update of Money Pro: Personal Finance AR is Sunday, November 20, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Money Pro: Personal Finance AR App Overview and Details
Start with a budget plan. Set up a monthly budget or select any other period you need—Weekly, Bi-Weekly, and custom budgets are available. Budgeting is vital for reaching your personal finance goals. The proper budget plan saves every dollar of your paycheck from impulsive purchases. Every dollar saved is a dollar earned. Money Pro is a sophisticated budget planner perfect for home or personal use.
Build a budget by tracking your expenses for one month. To track expenses, assign every dollar spent to the appropriate budget categories. By the end of the month, you will know where your money went. Knowing how much you spend per category, you will easily create a monthly budget.
Track income and expenses. You choose how detailed your money tracking will be. Start with preset expenses categories list or create your personal budget categories. Categories can hold subcategories for more accurate expense tracking and budgeting.
Expense tracking tips:
You can track expenses with family members/business partners and iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows devices. (PLUS* subscription required)
Use filters to look deeper into your spending.
Organize bills and pay bills on time. Plan paychecks and bill payments, set up bill reminders—no more overdue bills. You get a bill planner that has you covered.
Bill planning tips:
Set up recurring bills with custom periodicity. Swipe left on the record for a quick menu.
Track all your wallets. Control cash, credit cards, bank accounts, cryptocurrency assets, and replace your checkbook with Money Pro – a powerful wallet tracker.
Wallet tracking tips:
Set up online banking and sync your bank accounts without a manual entry. (GOLD subscription required)
Alternatively, you can import CSV or OFX files with your financial data.
Manage net worth. List all your assets and liabilities – house, car, and other property items add value to your capital. Mortgage and credit cards form your debt.
Net worth management tips:
Edit the current value of your assets to reflect appreciation or depreciation. The Net Worth report shows how your personal net worth changes over time.
Insightful Analytics. Get a complete picture of your finances at your fingertips. Visualize where your money goes. Use filters to look deeper into your spending. Projected balance and cash flow reports will help in planning.
Goals. Set your own goals, track them, and achieve them!
Augmented Reality. Build three-dimensional charts right on your table with AR reports. (GOLD subscription required)
– split transactions: split one payment into multiple categories
– search by amount, category, description, payee, cheque number, class (personal/business travel expenses), etc.
– calendar for scheduling expenses
– flexible structure of categories with over 1,500 built-in icons
– transferring the leftover of the previous budget period to the current one to limit your spending
– clearing transactions later on (reconcile)
– widget for quick expense tracking
– password & backups of your data
– multiple profiles for separate tracking of personal and business finances
– attachment of receipts
– calculator and currency converter
– export to PDF, CSV formats
– multiple currencies
– everyday reminders to get a habit of tracking expenses regularly
– support service ([email protected])
Give a try to Money Pro – a clear and complete personal finance management tool. DOWNLOAD NOW!
*You can unlock the full Money Pro experience with a PLUS subscription (budget features, additional reports, themes, sync across iOS, Android, Mac, Windows devices). Suppose you are already a Money Pro user (iPhone/iPad, Mac, Windows) and use a PLUS or GOLD subscription. In that case, you can access the same functionality in Money Pro for Android WITHOUT ADDITIONAL COSTS.
Terms & Privacy
Features of Money Pro: Personal Finance AR for PC
1. Create a budget plan to track your spending.
2. Determine what period of time works best for you to budget.
3. Consider your income and debts when setting your budget.
4. Make sure to account for all of your necessary expenses.
5. Build in some wiggle room for unexpected costs.
6. Review your budget regularly and make adjustments as needed.
7. Try to stick to your budget as closely as possible.
8. Be willing to make changes to your budget as your circumstances change.
9. Use budgeting tools and resources to help you stay on track.
10. Seek professional help if you need assistance creating or sticking to a budget.
Install “Money Pro: Personal Finance AR” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Money Pro: Personal Finance AR on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Money Pro: Personal Finance AR on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Money Pro: Personal Finance AR and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Money Pro: Personal Finance AR as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Money Pro: Personal Finance AR On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||iBear LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Sunday, November 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Money Pro: Personal Finance AR?
We have expanded Online Banking by adding support for new banks in US and Canada.
This app is great for those who want to get a handle on their finances. It is easy to use and understand, and it provides a lot of useful information. Overall, Money Pro is a great tool for managing your money.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Money Pro: Personal Finance AR for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Money Pro: Personal Finance AR Reviews
ใช้มาประมาณ2ปี แรกๆ งง ตอนนี้ชอบเลยค่ะ
Entries in Today Tab (first page upon open) aren’t archived on the following next day after updated to Android 13. It used to work previously. Seems that the app wasn’t optimized for Android 13 yet, kindly fix the bug.
This is the most convenient and ergonomic finance tracking app that I have come across so far. The only issue I have is occasionally it fails to sync my desktop and phone version. Though the issue is admittedly rare.
Perfect! Cloud sync is much faster and more reliable than competitors’ apps.
Can I print a monthly profit & loss report and send it as, say, PDF?
Good 👍😊 job
Is a great app for u can control project costing too.
I have ios subscription. The Android version requires me subscribe again when I try to see my budget. that’s not good! fixed st new update; great apps to keep tracking money spending.
Widget not working
We refer the ownership of This Money Pro: Personal Finance AR to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Money Pro: Personal Finance AR and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Money Pro: Personal Finance AR. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Money Pro: Personal Finance AR.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.