Moneycontrol is a one-stop platform that provides latest updates on the Indian stock market, news on various financial products & services, and tips & advice on investing in stocks, mutual funds, and other financial products.
Do you know the technical specifics of Moneycontrol-Share Market|News for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
- 1 Moneycontrol-Share Market|News ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Moneycontrol-Share Market|News for PC
- 4 Moneycontrol-Share Market|News App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Moneycontrol-Share Market|News?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Moneycontrol-Share Market|News Reviews
The Moneycontrol-Share Market|News application developer is Network18. They listed the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News under the Finance category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News is more than 22557397. With a 4.2, the latest VARY of the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News is Tuesday, December 13, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Moneycontrol-Share Market|News On Your PC|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, December 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Planning to run Moneycontrol-Share Market|News on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Moneycontrol-Share Market|News on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
1. Get the latest updates on Indian and Global Business & Finance news.
2. Track your stocks and investments and get real-time data.
3. Get live updates on share prices, markets and more.
4. Stay up-to-date with the latest business news from across the globe.
5. Get market insights and analysis from experts.
6. Track your favourite companies and get personalised news updates.
7. Get real-time data on Sensex, Nifty and other key Indian stock indices.
8. Stay abreast of the latest IPOs, company results and more.
9. Get detailed information on Mutual Funds, Bonds, Fixed Deposits and more.
10. Manage your finances on the go with the Moneycontrol App.
Moneycontrol App is Asia’s #1 App for Business & Finance.
Track the latest updates on Indian and Global financial markets on your smartphone with the Moneycontrol App. It covers multiple assets from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX exchanges so that you can track Indices (Sensex & Nifty), Stocks, Futures, Options, Mutual Funds, Commodities and Currencies with ease.
Monitor your investments with Portfolio and Watch list. Stay updated with the full range of news covered in our News and Personal Finance sections. Get expert’s views, in-depth coverage and analysis of the financial markets with live streaming of CNBC AWAAZ (Hindi), CNBC BAJAR (Gujarati) and CNBC PRIME HD.
Moneycontrol App offers:
• Quickly browse through your Portfolio, Markets Data, Latest News, Watchlist, Message Board, Stock-pin, Stock-Drawer and much more
• Voice-enabled search to help you quickly find stocks, indices, mutual funds, commodities, news, etc. without the hassle of typing.
Latest Market Data:
• Latest quotes of stocks, F&O, mutual funds, commodities and currencies from BSE, NSE, MCX and NCDEX
• Latest prices of Sensex, NIFTY, India VIX and more
• In-depth market stats for stocks, futures and options
• Interactive and historical charts like Line, Area, Candlestick and OHLC
• All-day coverage of latest market, business and economy news; plus interviews of senior management
• ‘Text to Speech’ feature for news and articles to help you listen to content on the go
• Option to save your favourite news and articles to read later, even when offline
• Monitor your portfolio across Stocks, mutual Funds, ULIPs, Bullion and other asset classes
• Timely updates on your portfolio’s performance and news & alerts relating to stocks you hold
• Track your favourite stocks, mutual funds, commodities, futures and currencies from Watchlist
• Stay updated with timely alerts whenever there is any news on the stocks you track
Forum Message Board:
• Stay a step ahead by following your favourite topics and top boarders to get the latest recommendations
• Engage and participate in conversations relating to your portfolio or assets of your interest
Moneycontrol Pro Offers:
• Ad-free Experience – More room on your screen for data, along with faster and seamless experience.
• Personalized News – Stay abreast of news as it breaks with curated content for your portfolio.
• Insights, Analysis and Trends – Sharp commentary and opinion that decodes the news and provides you with insights that can help make better investment decisions.
• Ideas for Profit – Actionable smart investment ideas from our in-house and independent research team.
• Technical Analysis by Professional Chartists
• Smart Calendar of Business and Economic Events
• Guru Speak – Life and market lessons from successful investors you would love to emulate.
• Macro Meter – Make sense of what high-frequency indicators say.
Moneycontrol Pro subscriptions:
• Monthly – INR 99 per Month (within India) or $1.40 (outside India)
• Quarterly – INR 289 for 3 Months (within India) or $4.09 (outside India)
• Annual – INR 999 for 1 year (within India) or $14.13 (outside India)
Your Moneycontrol Pro subscription will renew automatically through your Google Play account. You can cancel auto-renewal at any time from the subscription list in your Google Play account. There will be No Refund or Credit for partial monthly subscription periods.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://in.linkedin.com/company/moneycontrol
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/moneycontrol/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/moneycontrolcom
Follow us on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/moneycontrolcom
In case of any queries or feedback regarding the App, you can write to us through the in-App Support section.
Bug fixes and Improvements
Overall, the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News application is a great tool for investors and traders. It provides users with up-to-date market news, live quotes, and charting tools. The application is easy to use and navigate. The only downside is that it is only available in India.
Downloading and installing the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Amount deducted from my account but my account not upgrade to pro member and l also did compliment on what’s and app Chat but no solution get.
good reviews. real time news
The login page is freezed, unable to login, please help, I’m paid user :
Graphs Not Working.. Poor Experiance
For market one of the best app
Not working properly for the last few days.
We refer the ownership of This Moneycontrol-Share Market|News to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Moneycontrol-Share Market|News and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Moneycontrol-Share Market|News.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.