Moomoo is an investing app that allows you to trade stocks and options. It is a free app that is available on the App Store and Google Play. Moomoo has been featured in Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, and Business Insider.
This article is all about helping you get to know the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options ANDROID App Summary
- 3 moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options for PC
- 5 Whats New In this moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options Reviews
Download & Install moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options on your computer right away.
|App Name:||moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Moomoo Technologies Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options ANDROID App Summary
The moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options was developed by the popular developer agency named Moomoo Technologies Inc.. They have the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 12.44.9018, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 1008065 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Friday, December 16, 2022 was the last date the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options was updated with new features. If you want to use the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options using the emulator later on.
moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options App Overview and Details
Trade like a pro with moomoo.
Invest in US stocks, options, ETFs, and other opportunities with full extended trading hours and $0 commission fees for US residents! Access global investments with real-time data and a suite of powerful free analytical tools at your fingertips. Join like-minded traders on moomoo with one of the largest active trading communities of over 19 million traders.
FASTER, SMARTER TRADES
• Gain market insights with 63 FREE technical indicators and 38 drawing tools in our advanced charting. You asked, we delivered: VWAP, multiple charts, tick charts, pre-market and post-market data.
• Create a customized screener to find market spotlights with AI support. Invest at the right price with quick access to visualized data analysis reports. Stay informed 24/7 about market movements with pushed AI-driven alerts.
• Full extended trading hours that allow access in pre-market (4-9:30 am ET) and post-market hours (4-8 pm ET). Don’t worry about missing trading opportunities!
• Enjoy 24/7 licensed and trained customer service via phone, live chat, and e-mail.
PROFESSIONAL DATA AND RESEARCH
• Free level 2 data with 60 levels gives you a detailed insight into price action.
• Quotes updated every 0.3 seconds offer real-time options chain and statistics.
• Advanced statistics such as Capital Tracking and Position Cost show money flows and order positions to improve your decision making.
• Visualized fundamental analysis of earnings, stock comparisons, company valuation, etc.
ACTIVE COMMUNITY WITH 19M+ USERS
• Share your ideas and get inspiration from other traders and experts worldwide.
• Learn about current investment trends such as meme stocks from fellow traders.
BREAKING NEWS AND ANALYSIS
• Follow the 24/7 global financial and technology news with an accompanying detailed analysis from Bloomberg, Dow Jones, Reuters, CNBC, and more.
• Get updates on any stock impacts caused by the news or external events.
• Alerts allow you to be notified about any economic events and policy updates.
INTERNATIONAL TRADING AVAILABLE
• Trade stocks, options, and ETFs worldwide. Access US/HK/CN markets with 1 account.
• Enjoy instant in-app currency exchange and low commissions for Hong Kong stock trading in the US.
SAFETY IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
• Your investment is safe and protected by industry-leading security protocols.
• Moomoo uses the same scrupulous safety standards to help protect your account and private information.
Brokerage product and services in moomoo offered by Moomoo Financial Inc., regulated by SEC, member of FINRA/SIPC. Moomoo Technologies Inc. and Moomoo Financial Inc. are indirect, wholly-owned subsidiaries of Futu Holdings Ltd.
Investments in stocks, options, ETFs, and other instruments are subject to risks, including possible loss of the amount invested. The value of investments may fluctuate and as a result, clients may lose more than their original investment.
No content in the App description shall be considered a recommendation or solicitation for the purchase or sale of securities, futures, or other investment products. All information and data in the App description are for reference only and no historical data shall be considered as the basis for judging future trends.
Moomoo Financial Inc. is a member of Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC), which protects securities customers of its members up to $500,000 (including $250,000 for claims for cash). Explanatory brochure available upon request or at www.sipc.org. This coverage does not protect against loss of the market value of securities.
You can check Moomoo Financial Inc. on FINRA’s BrokerCheck, brokercheck.finra.org
Features of moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options for PC
1. Invest in US stocks, options, ETFs, and other opportunities with full control and flexibility.
2. Get real-time market data and analysis to make informed decisions.
3. Place trades directly from the platform with commission-free trading.
4. Access to exclusive moomoo features, such as research and analysis tools.
5. Get personalized support from moomoo experts.
6. Grow your portfolio with a wide range of investment options.
7. Stay up-to-date with the latest market news and trends.
8. Manage your account and track your performance.
9. Withdraw your funds at any time with no penalties.
10. Get started today with a free moomoo account.
Whats New In this moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options?[New Feature] Audience Can Talk With Host in Live
Moomoo is a great application for trading stocks and options. It is user friendly and has many features that make it a great tool for anyone looking to get into the stock market or improve their trading skills. Overall, I highly recommend moomoo for anyone looking for a great trading experience.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options Reviews
I really like it
Still awaiting open acct. Awards
Great investment app IMO, it’s mostly intermediate to expert level investing, but it’s a good transition to move from Robinhood honestly (which I consider a beginner investing app). Many options and tools to use and help you in your investment goals/research. Fees are miniscule compared to other ways of stock trading. I enjoy the interface, and find it relatively easy to get around the app.
Am I the only one who sees a among us on the icon I’m rating this app cuz of the sus icon🤣🤣
Great Au,USA & World shares & ETF,s Quick and informative
Ease to use I have wach some videos to practice first make sure you do you on research.
Yo your logo look kind of SUS
This isn’t a traditional investment company. They text me and called when I didn’t opt in if it was an option. Secondly, why did they tell me I CAN’T FUND MY ACCOUNT with my Business account?! Never had the drama with Td ameritrade, Robinhood or webull. Then on top of it all they requested that I take a picture photo of me holding my ID as verification. Altogether weird and I’m NOT RECOMMENDING ANYONE (novice/experienced traders) Really weird vibes!!!
We refer the ownership of This moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the moomoo: Trade Stocks & Options.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.