Moose Math is an educational math app for kids ages 3-7. It is designed to teach them early math concepts in a fun and interactive way. The app features cute moose characters and engaging games that make learning math fun.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
- 1 Download & Install Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 2 Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose ANDROID App Summary
- 3 Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose Reviews
Download & Install Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Duck Duck Moose, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, September 30, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose ANDROID App Summary
The Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose was developed by the popular developer agency named Duck Duck Moose, LLC. They have the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose in the Education category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.2, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 441027 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.3 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 was the last date the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose was updated with new features. If you want to use the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose using the emulator later on.
Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose App Overview and Details
Moose Math engages kids in a mathematical adventure and teaches counting, addition, subtraction, sorting, geometry and more. While playing 5 multi-level activities in the Moose Juice Store, Puck’s Pet Shop and Lost & Found, kids can earn rewards to help build their own city and decorate buildings. Moose Math introduces a new whimsical group of Duck Duck Moose characters, The Dust Funnies, who help with mastering math skills. Moose Math is aligned with Common Core State Standards for Kindergarten and 1st Grade and includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and find additional skill-building activities. AGES: 3-7.
Moose Math features 5 engaging math activities:
1) MOOSE JUICE: Make smoothies while practicing counting, addition and subtraction
2) PAINT PET: Match the pets by counting the number of dots
3) PET BINGO: Solve addition, subtraction and counting problems to get BINGO
4) LOST & FOUND: Learn and sort through shapes and colors
5) DOT TO DOT: Help the Dust Funny find his way home by solving number patterns and joining the dots
Kids will learn the following math skills based on Common Core State Standards:
– Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities
– Solve word problems and algebraic thinking
– Practice number pattern recognition
– Count by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Master counting to 100
ADDITION & SUBTRACTION:
– Add and subtract by 1’s, 2’s, 5’s and 10’s
– Add and subtract up to 20
– Learn to add and subtract with numbers, dice and rekenrek racks
– Master geometry at Kindergarten and First Grade levels
– Learn to identify and recognize shapes
– Understand and compare lengths
PARENT REPORTING: Includes a Report Card section where parents and teachers can monitor progress and learn about new skill-building activities.
DEVELOPED WITH EDUCATORS:
– Developed in conjunction with Stanford University Educator, Jennifer DiBrienza, PhD in –
Early Elementary Education and former NYC public school teacher (K-Grade 2)
ABOUT DUCK DUCK MOOSE
(A wholly-owned subsidiary of Khan Academy)
Duck Duck Moose, an award-winning creator of educational mobile apps for families, is a passionate team of engineers, artists, designers, and educators. Founded in 2008, the company has created 21 top-selling titles and has received 21 Parents’ Choice Awards, 18 Children’s Technology Review Awards, 12 Tech with Kids’ Best Pick App Awards, and a KAPi award for “Best Children’s App” at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
Khan Academy is a nonprofit with a mission to provide a free, world-class education for anyone, anywhere. Duck Duck Moose is now part of the Khan Academy family. Like all Khan Academy offerings, all Duck Duck Moose apps are now free, without ads or subscriptions. We rely on our community of volunteers and donors. Get involved today at www.duckduckmoose.com/about.
Check out the Khan Academy app to learn and practice all kinds of topics for elementary school through college and beyond.
We’d love to hear from you! Visit us at www.duckduckmoose.com or drop us a line at [email protected]
Features of Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose for PC
1. Engages kids in a mathematical adventure
2. Teaches counting, addition, and subtraction
3. Reinforces sorting, ordering, and patterns
4. Introduces basic geometry concepts
5. Encourages problem solving and critical thinking
6. Builds confidence and boosts self-esteem
7. Is entertaining and engaging
8. Has bright and colorful graphics
9. Is appropriate for kids ages 4-8
10. Is available for free on the App Store
Whats New In this Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose?
Big News for Little Learners!
Duck Duck Moose has launched Khan Academy Kids, a free comprehensive learning app for children 2-7 years old! It is 100% FREE with no ads or subscriptions, like all of our other apps!
The latest version of Moose Math includes some important bug fixes and graphic updates, so please update today!
This is a great math application for young children. It helps them to understand math concepts through fun and engaging activities. The app is also very easy to use, which is great for kids. Overall, this is a great math tool for kids to use to learn and have fun at the same time.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose Reviews
Really good app for kid
I hope all apps free like this i really need to rate more than 5 stars
thanks for all your support
Amazing, thank you for another super app guys!!
It helped my son cech up and be creative
My daughter loves this app so much
I do not
Fun for learning math at a young age but I do wish there was more content.
We refer the ownership of This Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Moose Math by Duck Duck Moose.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.