If you are struggling to keep up with your debts, you may want to consider using a debt manager. A debt manager can help you create a budget, negotiate with your creditors, and develop a plan to pay off your debts. Using a debt manager may help you to avoid bankruptcy and get your finances back on track.
The latest My Debt Manager for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
My Debt Manager ANDROID App Summary
GeeDevelopers has developed the My Debt Manager for Android. You can find it under the Finance category on Play Store. Since its inception, My Debt Manager has got over 1347+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 1.0 rating and the latest version of it is 1.6.0
The latest update of My Debt Manager is Saturday, October 29, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
My Debt Manager App Overview and Details
If you run a business or you find yourself borrowing or lending people money or vice versa, then this app for you. Sometimes we find it difficult to remember and to keep track of the dates, the due dates, the amounts, the amounts paid, the amounts remaining, the items involved, the payment proofs, and more.
My Debt Manager will help you to track and manage your debts in one place. Your information is automatically backed up. This way, you will not lose your debts even when you change your phone.
My Debt Manager uses two colours (Red and Green) for you to easily identify the debts owed to you and the debts owed by you. The Red colour represents the debts owed by you and the green colour represents the debts owed to you.
Here are more features:
– It saves the debtors and debts history
– It supports more than 100 currencies
– Never lose your debts
– You can Export your debts to PDF and to CSV to be viewed in spreadsheet programs like Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel and more
– You can upload payment proof like receipts
– Record your debts in different currencies
– It reminds you of a debt by sending you a notification.
– It has an inbuilt calculator if you need to perform some calculations
– It has a comfortable dark theme to save your battery and to protect your eyes
– It supports incremental payments
– It has a table for debts that involve a list of items
– Fast, Simple and easy to use
– Beautifully designed by GeeDevelopers
– And more
Features of My Debt Manager for PC
1. Keep track of who owes you money and when they need to pay you back
2. Set up reminders for when payments are due
3. See a summary of who you owe money to and who owes you money
4. Add comments to transactions to keep track of why the money was borrowed or lent
5. Easily export your data into a CSV file
6. Password protect your account
7. Choose between multiple currencies
8. Set up a recurring payment schedule
9. Pay back your debtors directly from the app
10. Get paid back by your creditors directly from the app
Install “My Debt Manager” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing My Debt Manager on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install My Debt Manager on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type My Debt Manager and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the My Debt Manager as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||My Debt Manager On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, October 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this My Debt Manager?
You can now record debts in different currencies.
You can now export debts in PDF.
My Debt Manager is a great tool to use if you are struggling with debt. It allows you to create a budget, track your expenses, and see where your money is going. It also provides you with tips and resources to help you get out of debt.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the My Debt Manager for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent My Debt Manager Reviews
price is too high comparing to similar service. ads in free version are pretty annoying.
Ibsa abdi nure Ethiopia dire dawa
Involves a lot manual work.
Good apps. But unable to access to the app since 16/06/2021.
App will no longer open even with internet connection and already updated.
Unfortunately nothing working in this app. But I like the interface. Dear developers thanks for the answer. I’m not stupid,I have internet connection and is it premium feature to adding new person to the debt manager? Everything just loading,I haven’t seen one button working.
Ui is good, but functioning take more time. Its out of patience. Every scenarios are opened after long time loading……
Practical app with nice animation and cool transitions and loading ui/ux
This app helps me a lot. Thank you.
Agreed. This is the best debt manager I’ve been looking for 💯💯
We refer the ownership of This My Debt Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Debt Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Debt Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Debt Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.