My Expenses is an app that allows you to track your spending and save money. It provides an easy way to see where your money is going and how much you are spending on what. You can also set budgets and goals to help you save money.
Do you know the technical specifics of My Expenses for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
My Expenses ANDROID App Summary
The My Expenses application developer is Michael Totschnig. They listed the My Expenses under the Finance category on Play Store. The latest user count of the My Expenses is more than 1103730. With a 4.7, the latest 18.104.22.168 of the My Expenses is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the My Expenses is Wednesday, November 23, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the My Expenses on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||My Expenses On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Michael Totschnig|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
My Expenses Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run My Expenses on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the My Expenses and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for My Expenses on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of My Expenses for PC
1. Track your expenses and income directly on your smartphone or tablet
2. Keep track of your spending so you can stay within your budget
3. See where your money is going and where you can save
4. Stay on top of your finances while on the go
5. Add expenses and income quickly and easily
6. categorize your expenses for easy tracking
7. set up budgets and track your progress
8. see graphs and charts of your spending and income
9. export your data for easy tracking in other financial software
10. get support from the My Expenses team when you need it
My Expenses App Overview and Details
My Expenses keeps track of your expenses and your income, directly on your smartphone and on your tablet.
– Up to five accounts with transfers (also between different currencies)
– Unlimited number of templates and up to three plans for recurring transactions
– Export to QIF and CSV. Import from QIF
– Data can be protected by password or device lock screen
– Theme (dark and light) and font size can be customized
– Reconciliation: Easily compare transaction status with your bank statements
– Homescreen widget and shortcuts for quick data entry
Premium features are unlocked by purchase of one of the following licence keys:
– No ads
– Unlimited number of accounts
– Unlimited number of plans for recurring transactions
– Pie chart: Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days)
– Split transaction: A single transaction can be split into multiple parts (categories and transfers)
– Print the transaction list to a PDF file
– Image attachment: Capture via camera or select from gallery
– All features of Contrib Key
– Cloud synchronization: Data can be synced between multiple devices (Webdav, Dropbox, Google Drive)
– Daily automated backup with optional upload to cloud storage
– Sophisticated, customizable CSV import (spreadsheet applications)
– All features of Extended Key
– Budgeting: Compare your spending to limits you set per category on a daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis.
– History chart (Cash flow)
– Scan receipts: Automatically extract amount, date and payee
– Web User Interface
– Unlimited number of templates and plans for split transactions
– Email support with guaranteed response within 2 business days
– Voting right on development roadmap
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
– Calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
– Storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files.
– Internet: Anonymous usage tracking, Crash reports, Cloud synchronization.
– Accounts: Synchronization across devices via cloud services.
Whats New In this My Expenses?
The My Expenses application is a great tool for managing your finances and tracking your spending. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a valuable resource for anyone trying to stay on top of their finances. Overall, this is a great application and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a way to better manage their money.
Downloading and installing the My Expenses for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent My Expenses Reviews
Update 23.11. after 2star reduction from 23.11. : after todays release this is going back to 4, even 5 stars. It is the best expense tracking app. The GUI changes, which are now completely optional, made it unusable for me temporary. Lucky I am.
Tried a whole bunch of expense and budget trackers. Landed on this one as it allows all custom categories and convenient budget tracking. My only wish is to be able to access budgeting from the ‘home’ view rather than having to click on 3 dots and on ‘budgeting’.
For my purpose this tops.
never can ,find it
input system is concise, very intuitive, and not cumbersome while including complex but much needed features like debt parties, multiple accounts, payer-payee system
This app allows the transfer of data from MSMONEY a Windows product and is just what I have been looking for to enable usage on Android. Fully agree with other comments re categories. Definitely a well written app.
Great app, many useful features. Open source rocks \m/
One of the best expense tracking app that I’ve ever used. It privacy focused and you are always in control of your data. Absolutely fab app. Highly recommended.
One of the things i love on this app is the categories and low budget subscription. Been searching all the budget app but this is the only app that have multi-subcategory. I suggest you put rollover balance on budgeting , relocate the menus on lower part and please include a total balance in all accounts for categories. 🙏🙏🙏
Best in play store. This is designed by someone who obviously understands accounting. No fluff and splashy graphics, gets the job done and does it very well. Developer routinely updates app with fixes and enhancements. Personal support is quick and efficient. Developer listens to user input. After testing out the free version I am quite happy to pay the nominal annual subscription fee. Have been satisfied user for almost a year. Aug 2022 update: Had a minor issue, support solved within hours! 👍
We refer the ownership of This My Expenses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Expenses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Expenses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Expenses.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.