My Funds is a portfolio tracker that helps you keep track of your investments and monitor your performance. With My Funds, you can see how your portfolio is performing, track your investment goals, and get insights into your investment strategy.
The technical specifications of the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
My Funds – Portfolio Tracker ANDROID App Summary
My Funds – Portfolio Tracker was developed by Vijay Gorla and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download My Funds – Portfolio Tracker from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of My Funds – Portfolio Tracker is 1.15 on Play store with total users of 160775. The My Funds – Portfolio Tracker app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker is Tuesday, September 1, 2020. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install My Funds – Portfolio Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for My Funds – Portfolio Tracker here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||My Funds – Portfolio Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Vijay Gorla|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 1, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Features of My Funds – Portfolio Tracker for PC
1. Track your indian stock and mutual fund investments with the touch of a button.
2. Get real-time quotes for all your investments.
3. Stay up-to-date with the latest market news and analysis.
4. Get personalized recommendations on where to invest.
5. Create and manage your investment portfolios.
6. Access detailed reports on your investment performance.
7. Get started with a free account.
8. No hidden fees or commissions.
9. 24/7 customer support.
10. Available in English and Hindi.
My Funds – Portfolio Tracker App Overview and Details
Track all your indian stock and mutual fund investments with the touch of a button.
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE and NSE stocks (based on closing price only, no live updates)
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* Track day’s gain
* Auto backup and restore
* Export and import your data into a new device
* Export to Excel
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at [email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. The developer does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
Whats New In this My Funds – Portfolio Tracker?
If you are looking for a comprehensive and user-friendly portfolio tracker, My Funds is a great option. It offers a wide range of features and tools to help you monitor and manage your investments, and its customer service is excellent. Overall, My Funds is a great choice for investors of all levels of experience.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent My Funds – Portfolio Tracker Reviews
do nod work properly kindly update its
Very easy excellent app
Use it from 2018, Easy and friendly, very good app. If add graph view or other details for individual fund then it will be no 1 apps in India.
best app for portfolio check
Newly listed companies not available in list of stocks even after 1 month of IPO
Its a good baisc app to track the investements but hey you can input data only one way? i.e. only option to add the units purchased, how do we add if one has sold some partial units??
We refer the ownership of This My Funds – Portfolio Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Funds – Portfolio Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Funds – Portfolio Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.