I was assigned a trustee when I was 18 and my parents died. My trustee is someone who I can trust to help me with my finances and help me make decisions about my future. I trust my trustee to help me make the best decisions for my future.
This article is all about helping you get to know the My Trustee for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download My Trustee For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the My Trustee on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the My Trustee, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the My Trustee app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
My Trustee ANDROID App Summary
Under the Finance category on Google Play store, My Trustee has over 4924 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Catalyst Trusteeship Ltd. has developed the My Trustee and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.5.
Until this latest version, My Trustee has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 1.0. This latest version was last updated on Wednesday, December 18, 2019 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the My Trustee on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||My Trustee On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Catalyst Trusteeship Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, December 18, 2019|
|Get it On:|
Features of My Trustee for PC
1. Timely communication of defaults in compliance with SEBI Regulations.
2. Promptly informing the stock exchanges and debenture trustees about defaults.
3. Suitable action taken in case of defaults.
4. Properly monitoring the activities of the companies.
5. Timely intervention in case of financial difficulties of the companies.
6. Providing necessary assistance to the companies.
7. Reviewing the performance of the companies periodically.
8. Carrying out the functions of a trustee in an efficient manner.
9. Maintaining the confidentiality of the information of the companies.
10. Ensuring that the interests of the debenture holders are safeguarded.
My Trustee App Overview and Details
Catalyst Trusteeship Ltd., in compliance of SEBI Regulations, has been promptly communicating defaults in payments of debentures, through disclosures on its website. To enhance speed and ease of communication, Catalyst has given access to disclosures relating to default cases only. For any other details visit website www.catalysttrustee.com.
Whats New In this My Trustee?
Your debentures in default? Get updates.
The My Trustee application is a great way to manage your finances and keep track of your expenses. It is easy to use and provides a lot of features that can help you stay on top of your finances. Overall, the My Trustee application is a great tool for managing your money and keeping track of your spending.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the My Trustee of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent My Trustee Reviews
Useless app. I get the notification on the screen which I can’t see in the app at all. It is disgusting and terribly annoying. I would have given *minus ten stars* if such a facility is provided and this type of feature must be provided by the app developer.
Most hopeless app and useless management. Frauds who cheated millions in India. This company management should be put behind bars for lifetime
A simple and required communication app for those concerned
Useless app… Just having listing if resolution.. No option to check status or update account number
Sir It furnishes nice information but the matter of resolutions may also be given in the same opening page.
kindly help in this miserable time
Why is it Asking for permissions of files, photo and media ?
You r doing a noble job. Pl.use your expertise and get our hard-earned money to us. Thanks in advance. It is materialising in May 20. RT,?
We refer the ownership of This My Trustee to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for My Trustee and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the My Trustee. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the My Trustee.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.