myAccounts is a simple and easy to use accounting software that helps small businesses and individuals to keep track of their finances. It is suitable for those who are not familiar with accounting and want to keep track of their income and expenses easily.
We will help you download the myAccounts for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install myAccounts on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install myAccounts on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for myAccounts on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the myAccounts as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||myAccounts On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Christopher M Wagner|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 20, 2022|
|Get it On:|
myAccounts ANDROID App Summary
Christopher M Wagner is the developer of the myAccounts, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the myAccounts from them is 1.1.34 with over 1054 users under the hood. With a 4.5 rating, the myAccounts is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the myAccounts is Thursday, October 20, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the myAccounts on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
myAccounts App Overview and Details
I created this application with intention of using it myself because I have yet to find a financial application that I found visually appealing and easy to use on Android. Everything I’ve encountered to this point is just plain and boring. This app allows you to customize the main color of the app with a color picker that has infinite color possibilities! Don’t get stuck with just black and white like other apps, give this a try. Change the color to fit your mood for the day. It’s not hard and takes no time at all.
Enough with how it looks, check out the features it has to offer….
The all-in-one financial application! Extremely simple and easy to use.
– Complete with Bank Register with the ability to record multiple Accounts
– Transferring money between accounts keeps the transactions in sync. If you change one, the other “linked” transaction updates to match.
– Bills that offer flexible scheduling and reminding of due bills all based on your preference.
– Daily bill reminder screen helps you remember that bills are coming due and need to be paid.
– Calendar that has days circled when bills are due and the ability to record those bills from the calendar display
– Reports with an interactive Pie Chart!
– Searching by payee name, transaction amount, memo field, check number and category. Search results will be all transactions that match the specified search value.
– Backup and Restore to safely save all your account data without fear of data loss.
– Loan Amortization Calculator with display of all monthly payments and interest for each payment.
The app is a great checkbook register and bill pay reminder that helps remind you to pay your bills, schedule recurring bills and track your money. If you’re looking for something not quite so involved and just want a bill pay reminder, please check out my other apps. One of those may fit your needs better.
This app currently only supports the US Dollar. Some users with foreign currency have experienced problems. I’m working to correct this, it’s just going to take some time to learn the various currency layouts and how to process them correctly.
** Feel free to email any Bugs or Enhancement requests to [email protected]
** If you like this app, please leave a positive rating to keep me motivated to make enhancements. Thank you!
Features of myAccounts for PC
1. Keep track of your spending
2. Know where your money is going
3. Create a budget
4. Save money
5. Invest money
6. Make money
7. Spend money
8. Give money
9. Borrow money
10. Lend money
Whats New In this myAccounts?
Long press on Payee and Category list could not see options in light theme
This application is very user friendly and easy to use. Overall, it is a great tool to manage your finances and keep track of your spending. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a good way to budget their money.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the myAccounts? Let us know!
Recent myAccounts Reviews
Easy to use but is it possible to re-arrange the accounts? Also for next update, the “Memo” field should be available in “transfer between account” and should syncronized.
I’m just trying this app because I went from apple to Android. I am not seeing recurring payments that can be set up and automatically posted on the date set for. Am I missing it or doesn’t it have it? Please do not share my information. How do I get a hold of tech?
I don’t rate many apps, but this one is so exactly what I was looking for, I had to share. Well worth the $1.99, it’ll make letting go of the paper register easy. Thank you for this!
Very nice, simple app. I was looking for something just like this. Much easier than the accounting driven apps out there. I just wanted a simple checking and savings registry. It has features I might not use, but good to know they are there. I wish that import was easier, I had my payees and categories all setup and tried to import which wiped them out. I also wish this was available as a PC app as well with some way to sync it to a cloud drive. Well worth the $2 it cost.
Love this app so far. Is there a way to save a color to your category so you can recognize them in the reports?
This is simply a register for any accounts you have. If you don’t need to budget – just keep track of your income and expenses, it is perfect. Chris responded to a question I had very quickly. Thank you for exactly what I needed!
It is just what I wanted and needed. The Bills section need more work. I paid for check register and I receive it without any problems.
Great app and even better support services. Developer was able to get past entries from a previous checkbook app I was using uploaded into this app. Highly recommend.
Love it! Easy to use and figure out.
Love this App. It has all of the features I have been looking for in a check register. The ability to schedule recurring payments is awesome.
We refer the ownership of This myAccounts to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for myAccounts and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the myAccounts. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the myAccounts.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.