If you’re looking for a comprehensive and reliable maps app for your Apple Watch, Navigation Pro is definitely worth checking out. It provides detailed maps of countries all over the world, and includes a host of features that make it perfect for getting around when you’re traveling. Navigation Pro also works offline, so you can use it even when you don’t have an internet connection.
Do you know the technical specifics of Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch for PC? Why not get to know those aspects before we discuss the downloading and installation processes?
Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch ANDROID App Summary
The Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch application developer is Smartwatch Studios. They listed the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch under the Maps & Navigation category on Play Store. The latest user count of the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch is more than 921186. With a 4.6, the latest VARY of the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch is holding a good position for users.
The latest update date of the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch is Saturday, October 1, 2022, meaning that it has the latest features. You cannot use it on your PC without using an Android emulator. The most popular and best emulators are BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Player Emulator.
If you need a complete guide on how to use the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch on your PC using the right emulator, we’ve discussed the methods in this article.
|App Name:||Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Smartwatch Studios|
|Android Version:||Varies with device|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Maps & Navigation|
|Updated on:||Saturday, October 1, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch Download & Install for PC: Windows 10/8/7
Planning to run Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch on the computer is not impossible. In fact, with the help of BlueStacks android emulator, you can finally run the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch and other apps on your computer just fine. Here are the possess and steps you need to know:
- It all starts by downloading the BlueStacks Android emulator. It’s very easy to use, and has apps ready to go.
- Download the BlueStacks emulator and install it on your computer. Decline the other app installation offers as you install it.
- Finish up the installation and you’ll see Play store on the starter page that comes installed in BlueStacks.
- Click open the Play store app, log into your google account, and search for Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch on the search bar.
- You’ll get it on the first result. Click on the search result and start the installation by clicking install.
- Once installed, you can launch it from both your desktop and BlueStacks starter page where the app will add a shortcut.
Features of Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch for PC
1. Displays Google Navigation instructions from the phone on your Samsung watch.
2. Great for driving, cycling, or walking directions.
3. Get turn-by-turn directions to your destination.
4. Save your favorite locations for easy access later.
5. Receive traffic alerts and find the fastest route to your destination.
6. Get directions even when you’re offline.
7. Share your current location with others.
8. Find nearby places and businesses.
9. Get transit directions and view transit schedules.
10. Customize your map view to see the information that’s most relevant to you.
Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch App Overview and Details
Displays Google Navigation instructions from the phone on your Samsung watch. Great for driving, cycling and public transport.
Features autostart with navigation, voice output, customizable vibration, 102 languages, options for themes, speedometer and much more!
It requires the free companion app “Navigation Pro” from Samsung Galaxy Apps.
How to use:
– Install Samsung Gear and connect with your Gear smartwatch.
– Install this “Navigation Pro” app on your watch.
– Install “Navigation Pro” app from Google Play on your phone.
– Start “Navigation Pro” app on your phone.
– Allow the app to read notifications. (Go to: Settings > Security > Notification Access and enable Navigation Pro).
– Start Google Maps Navigation and instructions will be pushed to your smartwatch.
– Ensure your Gear watch is connected to Phone and you have “Galaxy Wearable” installed.
– If the app still only shows the “Ready” message, please ensure that maps notifications are activated and displayed on your phone (Go to: Settings > Apps > Maps and enable “Show notifications”).
– Restart smartphone AND Gear watch
– Uninstall from phone, restart phone and reinstall the app
– If you have a Xiaomi phone, go to Security -> Permissions -> Autostart and activate “Gear Navigation”
The Wear OS app is not standalone and requires phone interaction in order to function.
Compatible with all Galaxy Watch models, Gear S2 / S3 / Sport, Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear S.
For Gear Fit2 (Pro) use the following app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smartwatchstudios.app.gearfit20navigation
Whats New In this Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch?
Overall, the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch application is a great tool for those who need assistance with directions. The app is easy to use and provides accurate directions, making it a valuable resource for anyone who is looking for directions. The only downside to the app is that it is not available for all devices, but for those who have compatible devices, the app is definitely worth checking out.
Downloading and installing the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch for PC should be an easy task as you know the steps by now. If you found the tutorial helpful, or need more assistance, comment now.
Recent Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch Reviews
Pretty good navigational tool but I don’t like that sometimes when I get a text message it disconnects.
Great app it was automatic just wish I could see the whole map otherwise awesome!
Great app!! Thanks
awesome app !! thank u so much
Very useful for times you can’t look at your phone
Is very good aplicación for you watch.
Love the simple straightforward interface connection between phone and watch that this app enables.
Very good app, its worthy because it helps not only to depend on watching the cellphone.
We refer the ownership of This Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Navigation Pro: Maps on Watch.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.