Nexus Payables OnTheGo is an intuitive and user-friendly accounts payable solution that helps businesses streamline and automate their accounts payable process. It offers a complete and integrated solution that includes features such as invoice management, payment processing, and expense management. With Nexus Payables OnTheGo, businesses can save time and money by streamlining their accounts payable process.
We will help you download the Nexus Payables OnTheGo for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Nexus Payables OnTheGo on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Nexus Payables OnTheGo on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Nexus Payables OnTheGo, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Nexus Payables OnTheGo, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Nexus Payables OnTheGo appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Nexus Payables OnTheGo by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Nexus Payables OnTheGo on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Nexus Payables OnTheGo On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Nexus Systems, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, June 4, 2021|
|Get it On:|
Nexus Payables OnTheGo ANDROID App Summary
Nexus Systems, LLC is the developer of the Nexus Payables OnTheGo, and they have the app under the Business of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Nexus Payables OnTheGo from them is 21.5.0 with over 2611 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Nexus Payables OnTheGo is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Nexus Payables OnTheGo is Friday, June 4, 2021, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Nexus Payables OnTheGo on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Nexus Payables OnTheGo App Overview and Details
The NexusPayables OnTheGo app is a mobile extension of your NexusPayables instance. With it, you can approve and reject purchase orders, receipts, and invoices from anywhere at any time. You’ll also be able to quickly create POs from the field, view/attach supporting photos or documents, and capture notes/lists for future reference. All role rights and system securities from your NexusPayables instance translate over to the mobile app. In order to use OnTheGo, you must have an active user ID for NexusPayables.
OnTheGo is just one more way for you to simplify every step of the accounts payable process, from purchase to payment.
Features of Nexus Payables OnTheGo for PC
• approve or reject invoices
• view account balances
• view account activity
• create or edit payments
• view payment status
• search for invoices
• add or edit vendors
• view vendor contact information
• add or edit payment methods
• view payment method information
Whats New In this Nexus Payables OnTheGo?
The 21.5.0 release includes the following:
• New delegations features to allow users to create, edit, and view delegations.
• Certification of Insurance warnings when managing policies in NexusPayables.
• Block selecting vendors with an expired Certification of Insurance.
• Fixed the Add Notes button for pending approval PO, Receipt or Invoices.
• Hide purchase order numbers from validation messages .
• The search feature for PO From Previous Order was not filtering properly.
Nexus Payables OnTheGo is a great way to manage your payables and keep track of your expenses. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great tool for managing your finances.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Nexus Payables OnTheGo? Let us know!
Recent Nexus Payables OnTheGo Reviews
Remove App from Playstore it doesn’t even install. Worst tech support ever.
Convenient to have on my phone so I can create a PO for my techs while not in the office. But, it’s not user friendly. I have to save and go to next tab, save again go to next tab, save and go to another tab and then the last tab with all the info I just put in. It would be quicker to condense it all to one page. Then I don’t even get the PO number after all that. I have to go back into my list and scroll through all my PO numbers to find the one I just created.
The fingerprint logon does not hold. Latest update didn’t help.
We refer the ownership of This Nexus Payables OnTheGo to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Nexus Payables OnTheGo and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Nexus Payables OnTheGo. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Nexus Payables OnTheGo.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.