In Object Hunt, players are tasked with finding hidden objects in a designated area. The game can be played solo or with multiple players, and there are a variety of different modes to choose from. Object Hunt is a great way to exercise your eyesight and memory, and it’s also a lot of fun!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Object Hunt for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
How To Install & Download Object Hunt For PC Windows 10/8/7
To install the Object Hunt on your computer, you need to install the NOX payer first. To do that, as well as install the Object Hunt, follow the easy guide below from start to finish:
- First, start by downloading the NOX player. It should store in your download folder in your computer.
- Locate the installer, double click on it, and let it install on your PC. It will take a few minutes to complete the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll have the option to start the emulator. Go ahead and start the emulator. It will set up the environment for the first time.
- Now, open the Play store app (It’s on the top header, or you can search for it) and it will ask you to log in. Log into your Google account.
- Search for the Object Hunt app on the Play store app and the app will show up in the first position. Click and start installing the app on your computer.
Object Hunt ANDROID App Summary
Under the Casual category on Google Play store, Object Hunt has over 43987839 of downloads reflecting the number of users they have. Kwalee has developed the Object Hunt and has improved a lot to this day with the latest version, 1.3.7.
Until this latest version, Object Hunt has successfully been able to acquire a good user rating of 4.5. This latest version was last updated on Tuesday, November 22, 2022 which you can check in the technical specification section below.
The only bummer here is you can not just download and install it on your computer without using an Android emulator. However, you can definitely install it on your computer by using one of the most popular emulators: NOX player, BlueStacks, or Memu Emulator.
These tools will help you install and use the Object Hunt on your computer without having to use your Phone. To do so, you need to follow the guides we’re about to discuss in this article.
|App Name:||Object Hunt On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 22, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Object Hunt for PC
1. The ability to play hide and seek with one other person.
2. A simple, fun game that can be enjoyed by everyone.
3. The ultimate game of hide and seek, guaranteed to provide hours of fun.
4. An easy to learn game that is great for all ages.
5. A game that can be played indoors or outdoors.
6. A game that can be enjoyed by people of all skill levels.
7. A game that is perfect for rainy days or days when you just want to stay inside.
8. A game that is great for parties or large gatherings.
9. A game that can be played over and over again without getting bored.
10. A game that is sure to provide laughter and good times.
Object Hunt App Overview and Details
The ultimate game of hide ‘n’ seek is about to begin!
The object of the game is simple! One person becomes the hunter, whilst the rest of you hide! But this game comes with a twist… You can’t stay as you are!
Become a prop to disguise yourself as, and find your perfect spot to hide otherwise you’ll stand out and get caught.
You’ll also get the chance at being the seeker make sure you sniff out the props hiding as people and find them all to win!
Object Hunt features:
– New props to use
– Skins to unlock
– Become the hunter
– Seek out the props
Whats New In this Object Hunt?
+ Bug fixes and improvements to keep you hiding
Overall, the Object Hunt application was a lot of fun and I enjoyed trying to find all of the objects in the picture. It was challenging at times, but that only made it more enjoyable. I would definitely recommend this game to others.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Object Hunt of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Object Hunt Reviews
ANG GANDA NI TO 🤩🤩😍
Some what good
not enough time
amazingly powerfully perfect but to much ad’s
It’s ok but I bout all of the skins and it is not giving me new ones
Its very good game I really enjoyed it wow what a game
very good game
We refer the ownership of This Object Hunt to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Object Hunt and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Object Hunt. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Object Hunt.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.