Orientate is a simple and effective way to manage and monitor your employee’s performance and compliance. By providing an overview of your employee’s activities, you can identify issues early and prevent them from becoming bigger problems. Additionally, by tracking and managing employee performance data, you can identify areas of improvement and make necessary changes to improve your overall business.
The technical specifications of the Orientate for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Orientate ANDROID App Summary
Orientate was developed by Reflex Pain Management Ltd and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Orientate from Google Play Store under the Medical category. The latest version of Orientate is 1.1 on Play store with total users of 41086. The Orientate app has a user rating of 4.6 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Orientate is Thursday, October 18, 2018. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Orientate on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Orientate For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Getting the Orientate installed on your PC can be super easy if you use the NOX player. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators for both PC and Mac. Just use the steps below to download the Orientate and use it on your PC:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player emulator. Go ahead and do that. You’ll find the installation file in your download folder
- Now, install it on your computer by double clicking the installer. It will take a few minutes if you have a fast computer.
- Once installed, you’re ready to get the Orientate on your PC. Just locate the Play store app in the NOX homepage and log into your Google account.
- Search for the Orientate in the search bar of Play store and install it from there. You’ll get a quick launching icon on the NOX homepage after that.
- Click the icon at any time, and you’ll be able to use the Orientate on your computer every time you open NOX player.
|App Name:||Orientate On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Reflex Pain Management Ltd|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 18, 2018|
|Get it On:|
Orientate App Overview and Details
Orientate”, is a Laterality Recognition Program that forms part of a Graded Motor Imagery, a rehabilitation program based on clinical trials to treat pain and movement problems.
Laterality recognition or Left / Right Discrimination are known to occur in stroke patients and patients with CRPS/RSD and phantom limb pain. The ability to identify Left or Right is important for normal recovery. Orientate” laterality software provide images of hands and feet in different positions and postures, on nine levels, totalling over one thousand five hundred images.
Research shows the ability to identify Left and Right is slower and less accurate in people suffering from pain, and there is a direct link to the ability to correctly recognize Left and Right to the level of pain. Orientate” has been developed to measure this ability, and help retrain the brain.
Stroke patients may lose the ability to recognize a complete left or right hemisphere. As part of a comprehensive rehabilitation program Orientate” will help to retrain the brain to see and recognize this missing hemisphere and aid the remapping of the brain.
Like all therapies laterality recognition dose not always show immediate results. The rate and amount of recovery much depends on the extent of the damage, and the intensity and duration of the therapy you receive. Recovery also is likely to be influenced by personality, life experiences and coping styles. Motivation to recover is a key factor in obtaining an optimal level of rehabilitation.
Learn more about graded motor imagery rehabilitation at http://www.mirrorboxtherapy.com
Try for yourself the first three levels completely free.
Features of Orientate for PC
1. The Orientate program is designed to help patients with Laterality Recognition.
2. The program uses Graded Motor Imagery to help patients improve their motor function.
3. The program is evidence-based and has been proven to be effective in clinical trials.
4. The program is easy to use and can be accessed from any computer or mobile device.
5. The program is affordable and is covered by most insurance plans.
6. The program is available in English and Spanish.
7. The program offers a free trial so that patients can try it before they commit to it.
8. The program has a money-back satisfaction guarantee.
9. The program offers a wide range of exercises and activities to help patients improve their Laterality Recognition.
10. The program is constantly updated with new content and features to help patients stay motivated and engaged.
Whats New In this Orientate?
fix policy issues
Orientate is a great tool for keeping track of your tasks and goals. It is easy to use and helps you stay organized. It is a great tool for anyone who wants to be more productive and organized.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Orientate on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Orientate Reviews
Although I have not been playing long enough to see results I can tell that this is a well thought out program. For those who feel frustrated by the app I would say that this is because you NEED it. Keep trying. For those who claim the app doesn’t have clear instructions, read the help section. It tells you exactly what to do and how to advance. This potentially is an entertaining way to help a very complex problem. Don’t give up! It may just help & if not it certainly won’t hurt you.
Good app for recognition
Helps me sort out left from right.
I have lived with chronic pain for nearly a decade and my PT felt this may help to remove the “smudge” on my brain. I think we might be onto something here.
EE to see as eeweq RT w
Good easy to follow and working well for my rehabilitation.
Good brain exercise
Very helpful. Thank you.
It should vary the pictures. It uses the same pictures over and over so you come to know what to expect
We refer the ownership of This Orientate to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Orientate and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Orientate. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Orientate.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.