If you want to learn more about a vehicle, you can use an ORTO license plate VIN lookup. This will tell you the history of the vehicle, as well as its current owner. You can also find out if there are any outstanding recalls or other issues with the vehicle.
The latest ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know those? Here are they:
ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup ANDROID App Summary
Tom Jordan has developed the ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup for Android. You can find it under the Auto & Vehicles category on Play Store. Since its inception, ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup has got over 583204+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.6 rating and the latest version of it is 5.0.8
The latest update of ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup is Sunday, September 25, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup App Overview and Details
Searching for a used car or need to find vehicle info on a stolen car or vehicle in your neighborhood? Just scan the license plate or VIN barcode and Orto offers a free Carfax vehicle background check and vehicle info history report, with free CARFAX data, and the neighborhood watch crime map you can find out if the vehicle has been stolen, involved in an accident, flood or has a salvage title. Instantly download InfoTracer vehicle and owner background checks right from the app to find the vehicle owner.
See the average selling prices for the make and model just by entering the license plate, VIN or from a photo of the car with the VIN scanner or license plate scanner. Help protect your neighborhood by spotting crime and sharing criminal activity with other users in your neighborhood or around the country.
Orto uses Automatic License Plate Recognition (LPR) technology, coupled with realtime public DMV records to show you vehicle history, free vehicle info, free Carfax info and detailed information from a photo of a license plate with our AI LICENSE PLATE SCANNER. It’s like Shazam! for cars, trucks, SUVs and motorcycles and will recognize most US state license plates.
Reverse lookup license plate information, vehicle history, vehicle info or title data by scanning the license plate or entering the cars VIN (Vehicle Identification Number). You can also purchase vehicle owner details through InfoTracer background checks.
Snap a photo of a plate to run any US license plate from vehicles registered after 1981, and for free you can instantly uncover:
– If a vehicle has been involved in an accident or has previous flood damage.
– Free Carfax status and Carfax service history
– Detailed specifications, including engine size, fuel capacity, dimensions, transmissions, country of manufacture as well as the VIN number and make, model and year from the license plate.
– The best geolocation neighborhood watch apps for vehicles
– Real time valuations based on retail sales data from the last 3 months, giving you an accurate estimation on the current market value.
– Detailed owner reported data on running costs, including estimated annual maintenance, taxes and insurance costs all from the state license plate.
– Active NHTSA safety recalls covering mechanical and manufacturing errors. Is your car safe? Has it been subject to any factory recalls? Check instantly by scanning the license plate or entering the VIN.
– Owner information, traffic court records and criminal driving violations provided by Info Tracer. (extra cost).
– Get FREE CARFAX Vehicle History Reports
– Full history reports powered by CARFAX and VINCHECKUP, like CarFax but cheaper! Verify title information, get damage and salvage reports to avoid buying unsafe rebuilds. Odometer checks to detect mileage rollbacks or tampering. Alerts on active and passed thefts or criminal activity. See past sales listings and find out how much the vehicle sold for previously.
– Vehicle owner details and background checks from InfoTracer
State license plate lookup uses publicly available information, we bring it together with license plate recognition technology to make a fast, fun and useful utility for finding out details about a car, truck or motorcycle. If you’re a car dealer, enthusiast or looking to purchase a used car you shouldn’t leave home without Orto License Plate Lookup.
With the ability to add personalized notes for each of your vehicles it becomes a great vehicle inventory application for dealers and owners of multiple vehicles!
Features of ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup for PC
1. Used car search
2. Stolen car search
3. Vehicle info search
4. Car value estimator
5. Car history report
6. Car payment calculator
7. Car insurance quotes
8. Car reviews
9. Car photos
10. Car dealer locator
Install “ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
If you want to run the ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup on your PC, you’ll need the Memu android emulator. Here is the process of installing both on your PC:
- Download the Memu android emulator on your computer and install it. It will take a few minutes from start to finish.
- While finishing, keep the Open when finished checked and other additional offers unchecked.
- Once installed and opened, you’ll see a familiar interface with familiar apps on the screen, including Play store.
- Click on the Play store and log into your account using your google email and password that you use on your phone.
- You can now search for the ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup app within Play store. It will show you the app on the search results in the first position.
- Click on the app name and then click install to begin the download process on your computer to install ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup.
- It may take a few minutes for the entire process. Once complete, you can now open the app from your desktop or the emulator homepage.
|App Name:||ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Tom Jordan|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Auto & Vehicles|
|Updated on:||Sunday, September 25, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup?
This application is very helpful for finding out information about a car from its license plate number. It is a quick and easy way to get information about a car, and it is very user-friendly. Overall, this is a great tool for anyone who needs to lookup information about a car.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup Reviews
/ History stopped working / Very useful app. However, the Share and Download as PDF options do not work. Share button does nothing and the PDF does not open because it is an “invalid format” when I attempt to open using a PDF viewer. LG G8 Thinq. I would like to see the option to download reports come back in the future. I decided to buy premium, well worth it sine I scan a lot of vehicles.
This app is dead on, EXCELLENT!! ,
Fantastic I intend to support. Very ez to use and very accurate
once I started paying for it it didn’t work anymore unsubscribe
Really loved this app in the beginning, but what happened to the vehicle history section I haven’t been able to see it
Used to be a fantastic app but now no longer gives the option to view vehicle history on the free version. The information provided now is generally accessible from an online VIN decoder. As much as I have used this app in the past, I can’t justify spending money on it to use features I previously had
Pretty quick and easy .. I liked it
Needs motorcycle plate database.
I loved this app raved about it to everyone used it a lot alot n since the vehicle service history has been taken out of app I HV been greatly disappointed n am looking for other app that can give me info that was the best part of the app
We refer the ownership of This ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ORTO: License Plate VIN Lookup.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.