In Pawnbarian, you take control of a lone warrior whose only goal is to survive in a hostile world full of deadly creatures and treacherous traps. To do so, you’ll need to use your wits and your might to solve puzzles, defeat foes, and claim treasures. But be warned: death is permanent in this roguelike, and each decision you make could be your last. Are you ready to face the challenges of Pawnbarian?
We will help you download the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
Using the NOX app Player is a great way to download and install the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike on your PC. All you have to do is, follow the steps below, install the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike, and use it on the bigger screen of your computer:
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player on your computer using the official link here.
- Step 2: You’ll install this great emulator from your computer and click on launch to start the interface.
- Step 3: Next step is to log into your Google account in the Play Store app that the NOX app player comes with.
- Step 4: To find the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike, you have to search for it in Play Store after logging into the Play store account.
- Step 5: As you see, the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike appears on the first result. Click on it and you’ll see the Install button to download it.
- Step 6: Download the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike by clicking install. It will take a few minutes to get the app shortcut added to your homepage.
- Step 7: Start using the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike on your computer by launching it using the app icon you can see on the NOX app player homepage.
|App Name:||Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike ANDROID App Summary
j4nw is the developer of the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike, and they have the app under the Strategy of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike from them is 1.2.10-221116436-518d8709-ANDROID-IL2CPP with over 504320 users under the hood. With a 4.2 rating, the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike is Wednesday, November 16, 2022, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike App Overview and Details
Chess-inspired puzzle roguelike. Demo – single IAP unlocks full game.
The ad-free demo contains a single character and dungeon.
Pawnbarian is a turn-based puzzle roguelike with bite-sized, but challenging sessions. Play cards to control your hero like a chess piece on a tiny dungeon board, outmaneuver enemies with their assortment of tricky abilities, and become the mightiest warrior of the Chesslands!
– Use a deck of chess pieces to hack and slash through hordes of monsters.
– Pick up the basics instantly if you’re familiar with chess, or learn in minutes if you aren’t.
– Carefully plan your moves to navigate challenging, emergent tactical situations.
– Spend treasure to upgrade your cards with additional powers.
– Blitz through quick 15-30 minute runs – or die trying.
– Take on the infinite post-run Gauntlet to see how long you can survive.
– Pick from 6 characters to conquer 3 dungeons, all requiring an unique approach.
– Progress through Chains, a series of extra difficulty modifiers.
– No permanent upgrades, and not much that needs unlocking. The progress and satisfaction come from your growing mastery of the game’s elegant systems!
– No complex and varied builds. The shops provide a few key decisions, but the bulk of the roguelike depth lies in how you approach the emergent combat puzzles!
Features of Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike for PC
1. A chess-inspired puzzle roguelike game
2. The demo contains a single in-app purchase that unlocks the full game
3. The game is ad-free
4. The game features challenging puzzles
5. The game has a unique roguelike gameplay
6. The game is set in a chess-inspired world
7. The game features beautiful graphics
8. The game has a smooth and user-friendly interface
9. The game is highly addictive and challenging
10. The game is available for free on the App Store
Whats New In this Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike?
Pawnbarian is a great puzzle game that is perfect for those who enjoy a challenge. The game is extremely addicting and will keep you coming back for more. There is a high replay value as you can try to beat your previous score. The game is also very affordable and is worth every penny.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike? Let us know!
Recent Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike Reviews
So fun, need more levels
Great game. Tutorial is quick. Demo is actually a great teaser for the rest of the game. Decent amount of challenge keeping track of the interactions and your playstyle/build (especially after a few chains.) Full game is easily worth the price for the replayability.
Not free this is only a demo
Good game feels like chess
Es un juego increíble con unas mecánicas y diseño muy dinámico e innovador le doy 4 estrellas por el poco contenido que viene incluido gratis.
Very fun game! Everything is super intuitive and I found myself not checking new monster abilities because I could figure them out in one or two turns. Ibe torn through every dungeon and every character and wouls love to see more! The only real complaint I have is the Shogun character doesmt have enough options to move backwards and can easily be stuck om the top row for 2 or 3 rounds.
Dear devs, in regards to the shogun character you can use if you perchance the full game, kiss my grits. The game is really fun a simple yet deep strategy game. Using mechanic from chess as well as attributes similar to DND or MTG players should have no trouble learning what they are up agents. It is quite fun and one of the few mobile titles I would say a non casual gamer would enjoy. Keep in mind that this is a demo but the full game is only $5. Well with it. It’s also on steam 🙂
4 floor, all enemies don’t die and dodge attacks, cover all board. Just random simulator. Better toss coin if you bored. 0 out of 10. Grafik design is meh BTW.
Innovative concept, satisfying mechanics, varied gameplay, fun progressions, consistent visual/audio theme, this game is great.
It was great! I’m glad I played it.
We refer the ownership of This Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pawnbarian: a Puzzle Roguelike.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.