IOU Manager is a simple and effective way to keep track of your IOUs. It’s easy to use and makes it easy to see who owes you money and who you owe money to. With IOU Manager, you can also set up payment reminders so you never forget to pay back your friends or family.
We will help you download the Pay Back – IOU Manager for PC and install it fast. But you must know the technical specifications of it before that. Here are they:
Download & Install Pay Back – IOU Manager on PC: Windows 11/10/8/7
You want to download and install Pay Back – IOU Manager on your computer, but how do you do that? Well, BlueStacks android emulator can help you install and use it just like you do on your Android phone. Here are the steps you’ll have to go through:
- Download the BlueStacks emulator now; you’ll find it in your download folder where you can install it from.
- Double click on the file and it will ask for your administrative permission. Agree to that and be sure to uncheck unwanted apps that it comes with.
- Now, finish up the installation by opening the BlueStacks emulator. You’ll see Google Play Store is here.
- Log into your account with your Gmail email pass then search for Pay Back – IOU Manager on the search bar on top.
- Now you will see the installation options from the search results. It won’t take long to install the app from start to finish.
- After that, you can just use the Pay Back – IOU Manager as you do on your android phone or tablet, but with a bigger screen.
|App Name:||Pay Back – IOU Manager On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||John Simon Co|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, October 29, 2015|
|Get it On:|
Pay Back – IOU Manager ANDROID App Summary
John Simon Co is the developer of the Pay Back – IOU Manager, and they have the app under the Finance of Google Play Store. The latest version of the Pay Back – IOU Manager from them is 1.4 with over 25517 users under the hood. With a 4.0 rating, the Pay Back – IOU Manager is clearly a popular choice for users for the job it does.
Latest update date of the Pay Back – IOU Manager is Thursday, October 29, 2015, so you’ll find the latest features. However, you can’t just use the app directly on a computer, you need to use an Emulator to do so. Our recommendations for emulators are BlueStacks, Nox Player, and Memu Emulator.
Do you need a guide to download and install the Pay Back – IOU Manager on your computer using an emulator? This article is all about helping you do just that! Stick to the guide below.
Pay Back – IOU Manager App Overview and Details
Pay Back is an IOU (I Owe You) manager that helps you organize your private economy. Keep track of your debts using a simple and easy to use interface with a modern design. Keep in sync with your friends using NFC.
In this free version you are limited to 5 debts at a time and your data will not be synced across devices. An in app purchase is required to unlock the full version.
• Easy overview of all your debts
• Material Design
• Sync via NFC
• See your total and individual balance
• Optimized for Android Lollipop
• Integrated with phone contacts
Full version unlocks:
• Ability to have more than 5 debts at once
• Sync your data across devices
• Backup and restore data
Icon is made by Jovie Brett Bardoles, check out more of his great work here:
Features of Pay Back – IOU Manager for PC
1. Keep track of your IOUs in one place
2. Set up reminders for when payments are due
3. Keep a history of all your IOUs
4. See at a glance how much you owe and who you owe it to
5. Stay organized and on top of your finances
6. Make sure you never miss a payment
7. Keep track of payments made and received
8. Get detailed reports on your IOU activity
9. export your data for further analysis
10. Enjoy peace of mind knowing your IOUs are under control
Whats New In this Pay Back – IOU Manager?
• Added Pay Pal payments!
• Added support for M permissions
• Squashed some bugs and improved performance
• Added reminders for debts (requires new receive boot completed permission)
• Updated icon
• Added auto backup and a backup manager
• Added support for partial payments
• You can now change the date of a debt
• Support for more currencies
• New animations throughout the app
• Further optimized tablet layout
The Pay Back – IOU Manager application is a great way to keep track of your debts and ensure that you are always on top of your finances. It is user-friendly and easy to use, and it really helps you stay organized. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to better manage their money.
That’s it! We hope that the guide above has been a help for you to install it on your computer. Need to know more about the emulator or the Pay Back – IOU Manager? Let us know!
Recent Pay Back – IOU Manager Reviews
I paid but I using two payment methods but still I can’t go past 5 people.
Tried it and it was ok, didn’t buy the unlocked version that allows syncing. One odd thing for me was it only allowed to add payments. I have people who i pay thier cell phone for and need to be able to show payments and new charges. This doesn’t give the option for new charges.
Well, I did want to buy full version but your app won’t accept my payment so.. Your loss
App giving error that Google play service is required when trying to sync with paid account. Please help asap
Great !!! Please payment history dates and notes.
Won’t let me upgrade
Add cash app as well. It will help and it’s much better than PayPal.
Straightforward app, however, it won’t allow me to buy the premium version because of an error which makes the app unusable
We refer the ownership of This Pay Back – IOU Manager to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pay Back – IOU Manager and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pay Back – IOU Manager. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pay Back – IOU Manager.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.