Looking to calculate your paycheck? Check out our easy-to-use Paycheck Calculator! Just enter some basic information about your job and pay, and we’ll do the rest.
Want to know how much taxes will be withheld from your paycheck? Or how much your employer will contribute to your 401(k)? No problem! Our Paycheck Calculator can help you figure all that out.
Not sure what your take-home pay will be? Use our Paycheck Calculator to find out!
So, you want to download the Paycheck Calculator (US) for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Paycheck Calculator (US) ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Paycheck Calculator (US) For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Paycheck Calculator (US) App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Paycheck Calculator (US) for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Paycheck Calculator (US)?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Paycheck Calculator (US) Reviews
Paycheck Calculator (US) ANDROID App Summary
The Paycheck Calculator (US) is listed under the Finance category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Paycheck Calculator (US) is Loop Cupcakes. The current version of Paycheck Calculator (US) is 2.2.12 with a total user count of 173800 and an overall user rating of 4.7.
Saturday, July 16, 2022 was the last date the Paycheck Calculator (US) was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Paycheck Calculator (US) For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Paycheck Calculator (US) on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Paycheck Calculator (US) to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Paycheck Calculator (US). You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Paycheck Calculator (US) on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Paycheck Calculator (US) on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Paycheck Calculator (US) On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Loop Cupcakes|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, July 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Paycheck Calculator (US) App Overview and Details
We created Paycheck Calculator because we were constantly asking ourselves 🤔 the following questions:
💵 How would my paycheck look like if…
– I accepted a job with a yearly salary of X?
– I received a raise of X dollars per hour?
– I moved to X city?
– I worked X hours of overtime this week?
– I increased my 401k contribution by X percentage?
– I received a commission of X dollars this week?
And we wanted something simple that could be quickly pulled up on the phone, had a previous calculation saved, and computed the deductions as soon as I changed a single number.
So basically the app is solving the problem of knowing how much money will one make after taxes. It does it by computing a few formulas given by the IRS based on the 2020 brackets, it also adds a few extra variables related to social security, medicare, and other federal deductions.
Overtime is a common concept and most people want to know how would their paycheck work if they do a couple of hours a certain date, what happens if there is double-overtime, the app allows to add all those inputs in simple visible cards.
In order to be even a little bit more accurate, the app contains a few additions to state taxes and they are automatically deducted after the user selects its location.
Besides deducting federal, social security, medicare, and state taxes, the app has extra inputs to add customized deductions, for example, a 401k contribution, an HSA addition, child-care, between others. The deductions can be customized pre-tax or after-tax.
Allowances are something that might be tricky and it’s normally not widely known to be used to calculate the net income, we’ve added a small slider to input any number from 0 to more than 10 allowances.
Finally, the app allows you to add any kind of extra income, pre-tax or after-tax, tips received, bonuses, commissions, the extra money that your boss gives you based on performance, you’re able to tweak your whole income completely.
The tax calculator allows you to customize all these inputs in a yearly or hourly setup, they can be calculated in different pay periods, like daily, bi-weekly, semimonthly, quarterly, yearly, etcetera, and all the numbers are quickly calculated at realtime in a single page layout.
Do you know how much money will be there at the end of the week? Will you be able to order that extra queso tonight? Give it a try and figure it out yourself!
DISCLAIMER: The application does not give legal tax advice, it’s merely informative. All the calculations are done locally on the device based on brackets already loaded up and we have no way of looking of the information it’s entered in the app.
Features of Paycheck Calculator (US) for PC
1. The ability to calculate your paycheck based on your hours worked.
2. The ability to see how much money you will make based on your hourly wage.
3. The ability to input your taxes and other deductions to see how much money you will take home.
4. The ability to see a breakdown of your paycheck, including your federal, state, and local taxes.
5. The ability to calculate your overtime pay and see how it will affect your paycheck.
6. The ability to see how many hours you need to work to make a certain amount of money.
7. The ability to input your hours worked and see how much money you will make in a week, bi-weekly, or monthly pay period.
8. The ability to see how much money you will make if you get a raise or bonus.
9. The ability to see how your paycheck will be affected if you have to take a pay cut.
10. The ability to see how your pay will be affected if you switch to a different job that pays a different hourly wage.
Whats New In this Paycheck Calculator (US)?
Updated with 2022 tax brackets
After using the Paycheck Calculator (US) application, I have concluded that it is a helpful tool for calculating one’s paycheck. It is user-friendly and provides an accurate estimate of one’s net pay. I would recommend this application to anyone who is looking for a quick and easy way to calculate their paycheck.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Paycheck Calculator (US) on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Paycheck Calculator (US) Reviews
It’s a helpful app btw
Helps so much
Tax withholding is a little off by about $20 at $400 net
App is good for getting very close.
We refer the ownership of This Paycheck Calculator (US) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Paycheck Calculator (US) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Paycheck Calculator (US). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Paycheck Calculator (US).
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.