Pebblebee is an app that allows you to find your lost items. It uses Bluetooth to connect to your devices and uses GPS to track their location. You can also use the app to set up alerts so that you are notified when your devices are lost.
Our goal is to help you get the Pebblebee App for PC and install it on Windows. Before we do that, don’t you want to know its technical specifications? They go like this:
Pebblebee App ANDROID App Summary
The developer of the Pebblebee App is Pebblebee Inc. and they’ve done a great job at keeping Pebblebee App simple yet highly interactive. You can find the Pebblebee App under Lifestyle of Play Store. Pebblebee App’s latest version is 5.4.1 with an impressive user base of over 117373. Besides, the overall user rating of 4.5 shows how people love Pebblebee App.
If you’re wondering if it’s updated or not, the latest update date of the Pebblebee App is Thursday, December 15, 2022 with all the latest features you need. Using it on your PC will require using an Android Emulator like BlueStacks, Nox player, or Memu.
We’ll include the guides that you can follow to install the Pebblebee App on your computer using the best emulator in this article. Follow along:
Pebblebee App App Overview and Details
WHAT IS PEBBLEBEE?
Pebblebee creates technology for peace of mind – We create trackers to locate your keys, wallet, pets and more!
The Pebblebee app is free and is compatible with all Pebblebee tracking devices (Honey, Finder Classic, Finder 2.0, BlackCard & Found LTE). Get our devices at pebblebee.com.
– LOCATE – Quickly locate the last location of your device on the in-app map.
– BUZZ your tracker from the app – Loud sound and blinking LED.
– FIND YOUR PHONE – Use your Pebblebee tracker to ring your phone (even works in silent mode).
– LEFT BEHIND ALERT – Get notified if you leave without your keys or wallet.
– SHARE – You can share any of your Pebblebee devices with other users.
– VOICE ASSISTANT – Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home.
– TRACKING HISTORY – See data points on the map – to backtrack position.
– CUSTOM TRACKING MODE (*) – Choose between various tracking modes to suit your use case. Available modes: Low Power Tracking, Dynamic, Emergency Tracking, Bluetooth Only.
(*) For Found LTE only
WHY WE NEED LOCATION DATA?
The app utilizes Location Services to record the most recent location of your Pebblebees, based on your phone’s geolocation data and your Found LTE.
Note: Continued use of your phone’s GPS in the background may decrease battery life.
Contact customer service at [email protected]
Instagram us @ www.instagram.com/pebblebeeinc
Like us @ www.facebook.com/pebblebee
Follow us @ www.twitter.com/mypebblebee
Features of Pebblebee App for PC
1. Find your keys, wallet, or phone in seconds
2. Never worry about losing your belongings again
3. Attach the tracker to any object to keep track of it
4. Get notified when your belongings are moved
5. See the last known location of your belongings on a map
6. Track multiple belongings at the same time
7. Receive a notification when the tracker’s battery is low
8. Set up safe zones and get notified if your belongings leave them
9. Share your tracker with others so they can help you keep track of it
10. View detailed tracking history to see where your belongings have been
Whats New In this Pebblebee App?
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Download & Install Pebblebee App For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Let’s download and install the Pebblebee App app on PC using the Nox Player android emulator. There are a few steps to get this done as mentioned below:
- Start by downloading the Nox emulator for your PC from their official website. You can find it in your downloads folder.
- Double click on the downloaded file, accept the permissions and install Nox player on your computer.
- Open the Nox Player and locate the Play Store app and log into your Google account using your credentials.
- Click on the search bar and type for the Pebblebee App app. You’ll see it in the first result from where you can install it.
- After clicking the install button, the Pebblebee App will start downloading on your computer, then install.
- Once installed, you can now locate the installed Pebblebee App on Nox player homepage or your desktop. Use it from there.
|App Name:||Pebblebee App On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Pebblebee Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, December 15, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Pebblebee is a great app for tracking your belongings and keeping them safe. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features that are really handy. Overall, I think Pebblebee is a great app and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a way to keep track of their belongings.
Did you love the guide and be able to download and install the Pebblebee App for PC? Don’t forget to ask if you want more info about the emulator, the Pebblebee App, or the steps altogether.
Recent Pebblebee App Reviews
works awesome!!:👌 love it!!
We lost our keys the first day, we had no problems thanks to pebblebee
very nice device. small, long battery life. perfect Christmas gift.
absolutely great app, the peeblebee app is very reliable and precise and the hardware even more so easy to use and most importantly I never lose and not find my keys anymore take it from me it can be very expensive to get a locksmith and or new keys and an even bigger hassle in my opinion it’s worth every penny and you won’t regret using this product
lost my wallet and just found it thanks to this app and device👍
Does Not work…
Works so well. It is more responsive than my Tile finders. Best part is that they are rechargeable. Wallet finder is also amazing as it is the size of a credit card. I love Pebblebee. Will be a life changer. Just be sure to actually set it up and charge it like once per year!
I love this clip. there have been times where it’s been right beside me and it can’t find it and there have been other times where it thought I left it behind and it’s been right there the whole time. overall very very useful. I put it on my vape because I got sick of loosing it all the time
First time losing my tag… no notification no location nothing… it was linked this morning and now shows last location as one i was a week ago. I was satisfied with these now i am worried about ’em
We refer the ownership of This Pebblebee App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pebblebee App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pebblebee App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pebblebee App.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.