PGeo is a powerful and user-friendly 2D/3D geophysical software package. PGeo is used for a wide range of geophysical applications such as seismic data processing, seismic data analysis, seismic tomography, seismic interpretation, and more.
Installing and using the PGe for PC will be easy if you know its technical specifications first. Let’s get you through them real quick:
PGe ANDROID App Summary
Pittsburgh Post-Gazette has developed the PGe application for Android mobiles. You will find this app under the News & Magazines category on Play Store. PGe has over 36580 users with a great 2.8 rating overall. The latest version of PGe is currently 5.0.0.
The latest upstate time of the PGe is Thursday, November 24, 2022, meaning that the developers keep it up to date. As you cannot use it directly on a computer, you have to use an Android emulator. We prefer using BlueStacks, Memu, or Nox Player as the best ones in the market.
To help you install the PGe on your PC, we’ll also include a detailed guide in this article.
PGe App Overview and Details
Looking to experience the news on your own terms? PG NewsSlide is more than an app. It’s a revolutionary mobile news platform that delivers local news in a visually powerful, immersive way.
– Stunning visuals, photo galleries and videos in an immersive, intuitive experience
– Exclusive stories and special content from award-winning journalists
– Customizable reading list that’s shareable across devices
– Read online or save stories to read offline so you can access content anytime, anywhere
Features of PGe for PC
1. Receive personalized news stories based on your interests
2. Get breaking news alerts as they happen
3. Save articles for offline reading
4. Share stories with others
5. Listen to news stories on the go
6. Watch news videos
7. Use the app in your preferred language
8. Get news from around the world
9. customize your news feed
10. access exclusive content
|App Name:||PGe On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Pittsburgh Post-Gazette|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||News & Magazines|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 24, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Download & Install PGe On Your Pc: Windows 10/8/7
Installing PGe on a windows computer requires you to install the popular Memu emulator first. If you want a way of how to install it, here is a step by step guide of getting it done:
- Step 1: Download the Memu android emulator on your computer from here and install it.
- Step 2: In the app, you can see the regular interface you usually see in a tab or an android phone.
- Step 3: To access the Play store, you need to log into y oru Google account with your Gmail account.
- Step 4: Log in, go to the search bar of Play store, and search for the PGe. It will appear in the first result.
- Step 5: Click on the PGe, and install the app on your computer. You won’t take more than a minute or so to complete the process.
Whats New In this PGe?
This PGe application has been a great way to learn about the different types of programs available to help meet our energy needs. I have enjoyed learning about the different options and am looking forward to learning more about how each one works. I am also excited to see how the PGe application can help me save money on my energy bills.
Did the guide help you download and install the PGe for PC? We’re glad if you have found it helpful. If you have questions regarding the emulator or the PGe, let us know below.
Recent PGe Reviews
Sometimes have to close and reopen to load current newspaper. Otherwise, works fine in traditional layout
Can’t make print larger when you click on article.
Allow access to the PDF version
It’s good to wake up to the news. It is in my ” mailbox” so early i can read it before I get up for the day.
SLOW AND UNRELIEABLE.
Bad and good. Everytime it updates paper never loads and you have to reinstall. Worked fine before updates
Nov 2o, download of Sunday paper stopped ! Really miss printed, delivered copy !! Nothing wrong with my phone !
Very often some pictures and illustrations are not visible
Weak effort. Befitting the publication.
Works about 75% of the time. Sometimes it gets hung up downloading the paper and l give up from frustration
We refer the ownership of This PGe to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PGe and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the PGe. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PGe.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.