Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is a game for iOS and Android devices in which players build and manage an ant colony. The game features three environment types (desert, rainforest, and savannah), and each environment has its own unique challenges. Players must collect food, water, and resources, and build their colony while avoiding predators and managing the health of their ants.
The technical specifications of the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator ANDROID App Summary
Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator was developed by Ariel-Games and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator from Google Play store under the Strategy category. The latest version of Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is 0.0768 on Play store with total users of 12560871. The Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator app has a user rating of 4.4 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator is Saturday, December 10, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator App Overview and Details
* Gather resources and bring them back to your nest
* Improve your nest chambers for extra bonuses
* Feed your queen ant and breed worker and soldier ants.
* Defeat and capture other creatures and make them join your army.
* Collect all the creatures and make them stronger
* Raid other player’s colonies for resources and bonus items.
* Defend resources from enemy ants.
* Defeat the red ants colony every day for extra items.
* Recruit other players to join your clan.
follow @ArielGames15 on Twitter for updates
@pocket_ants on Instagram
Features of Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator for PC
1. Collecting resources to improve your nest.
2. Improving your nest chambers for bonuses.
3. Storing resources in your nest.
4. Accessing your nest from anywhere.
5. Sharing resources with other nests.
6. Protecting your nest from predators.
7. Building your nest bigger and better.
8. Finding the best resources for your nest.
9. Keeping your nest clean and tidy.
10. Making your nest the best it can be.
How To Install & Download Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, December 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator?
Overall, the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator application is a great way to learn about and simulate the life of an ant colony. The player must carefully manage their resources and colony in order to ensure the survival of their colony. The game is very challenging and requires a lot of strategic planning in order to be successful.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator Reviews
I’m done, server unstable, frequently not loading, uninstall..
it wont load
ตัวเกมส์ก็ดีแต่Pvp กับsocial ระบบนี้แย่มาก
Sometimes it loads sometimes it don’t. Still glitchy.
Welp, time for a hard to explain story, AGAIN, k so I was scrolling through play store, I find pocket ants (ve played it many times) and when I try to join, I sign in with google… then, once it starts the joining process or whatever, then I gotta wait Ike 12 billion years for it to load, I’ve tried searching it up but. Nothing appears.
I love it
The game is good but please make some skins free that you will get from quests other than the crab and termite ones
this happens to me often the events are happening and I have to wait for it appear in the map pls fix this
We refer the ownership of This Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Pocket Ants: Colony Simulator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.