Poisoning and drug overdose are serious public health problems. Every year, thousands of people die from unintentional poisonings and overdoses. Many more are hospitalized or visit the emergency room.
Most poisonings and overdoses are preventable. You can help prevent them by knowing the risks and taking steps to protect yourself and your family.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Poisoning and Drug Overdose for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Poisoning and Drug Overdose On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, April 21, 2020|
|Get it On:|
- 1 Poisoning and Drug Overdose ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Poisoning and Drug Overdose For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Poisoning and Drug Overdose for PC
- 4 Poisoning and Drug Overdose App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Poisoning and Drug Overdose?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Poisoning and Drug Overdose Reviews
Poisoning and Drug Overdose ANDROID App Summary
The Poisoning and Drug Overdose was developed by the popular developer agency named MobiSystems. They have the Poisoning and Drug Overdose in the Medical category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 11.3.580, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 131432 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.8 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Poisoning and Drug Overdose latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Tuesday, April 21, 2020 was the last date the Poisoning and Drug Overdose was updated with new features. If you want to use the Poisoning and Drug Overdose on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Poisoning and Drug Overdose using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Poisoning and Drug Overdose For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Poisoning and Drug Overdose using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Poisoning and Drug Overdose on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Poisoning and Drug Overdose here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Poisoning and Drug Overdose for PC
1. A comprehensive and easy-to-use guide for quick and effective treatment of poisoning and drug overdoses.
2. Includes information on a wide range of substances, including household products, prescription and over-the-counter drugs, and illicit drugs.
3. Provides clear and concise instructions on what to do in the event of an overdose.
4. Helps you identify the signs and symptoms of poisoning and drug overdose.
5. Gives you the tools you need to act quickly and effectively in the event of an overdose.
6. Provides peace of mind in knowing that you are prepared to deal with an overdose situation.
7. Helps you avoid potentially dangerous and life-threatening situations.
8. Gives you the knowledge and confidence to deal with an overdose situation should one occur.
9. Enables you to provide quick and effective treatment to someone who has overdosed.
10. May potentially save a life.
Poisoning and Drug Overdose App Overview and Details
An instant-answer guide you can turn to for on-the-spot treatment of poisoning and drug overdose
Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Sixth Edition delivers critical information on effective diagnosis and treatment of drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures.
Divided into four sections:
* Section I covers initial emergency management, including treatment of complications; physical and laboratory diagnosis; and decontamination and enhanced elimination procedures
* Section II provides detailed information on 150 common drugs and poisons
* Section III describes the use of antidotes and therapeutic drugs to treat poisoning
* Section IV describes the medical management of chemical and occupational exposures, with a table of more than 500 industrial chemicals
Poisoning & Drug Overdose, Sixth Edition is enhanced by numerous tables, charts, and a comprehensive index featuring generic, chemical, and brand names, making it an essential resource for anyone responding to drug-related emergencies and chemical exposures.
“Poisoning & Drug Overdose belongs in every emergency physician’s workroom.” –Academic Emergency Medicine reviewing earlier edition
“…a great addition to any emergency department library when rapid reference is needed to treat and diagnose the poisoned patient.” — Annals of Emergency Medicine reviewing earlier edition
NEW! Now with the addition of a convenient Home page, a sleeker and more intuitive visual layout, as well as innovations in the speed of searches you can delve right in faster and easier than ever!
Also includes advanced search and language tools that have become the staple of quality language apps from MobiSystems, Inc.
SEARCH TOOLS – effortlessly find words thanks to a clear, functional, and easy-to-use interface.
Intelligent search integrates several tools to match or suggest what you are looking for:
• Search autocomplete helps find words quickly by displaying predictions as you type
• Keyword lookup allows you to search within compound words and phrases
• An automatic ‘Fuzzy filter’ to correct word spelling, as well as ‘Wild card’ (‘*’ or ‘?’) to replace a letter or entire parts of a word
• Camera search looks up words in the camera viewfinder and displays results
• Use our Voice search when you don’t know how an entry is spelled
• Share word definitions via installed apps on your device
• Swipe-to-delete functionality in the Recent and Favorites menus.
LEARNING TOOLS – engaging features that help you further enhance your vocabulary.
• ‘Favorites’ feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library
• ‘Recent’ list to easily review looked-up words
• ‘Word of the day’ section to expand your vocabulary daily
• Home screen widget provides random words at a glance
• Split screen support for Android 7 allowing you to use dictionary together with other apps
***This is a fully functional trial version***
Get MORE by purchasing the full version of the Poisoning & Drug Overdose:
• Permanently unlock the complete features list
• Offline mode – look up words without an internet connection
• Premium Support – Get expedited support for any app-related issues
Whats New In this Poisoning and Drug Overdose?
• Fully optimized support for Android 10
• Offline mode feature
• Translate word from any Android app with the Tap to Translate feature
• Customize your dictionary with any of the five new color themes
• New Help Center
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
The Poisoning and Drug Overdose application is a great way to keep track of your medication and make sure you are taking the right amount. This application can also help you if you accidentally take too much of a medication or if you are having an adverse reaction to a medication.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Poisoning and Drug Overdose of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Poisoning and Drug Overdose Reviews
Great app,needs to have regular updates though!
Good and useful app
Hard drugs kills and destroy sombodys life
No information about druge overdose
Interesting to collect all medical emergency treatment to the medical services
Doesnt seem to have paracetamol on
We refer the ownership of This Poisoning and Drug Overdose to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Poisoning and Drug Overdose and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Poisoning and Drug Overdose. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Poisoning and Drug Overdose.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.