PS Remote Play is a free application that allows users to remotely connect to their PS4 and play games on their PS Vita, PS TV, or Sony Xperia smartphone or tablet. Users can also use the PS4’s second screen features on these devices.
The latest PS Remote Play for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
PS Remote Play ANDROID App Summary
PlayStation Mobile Inc. has developed the PS Remote Play for Android. You can find it under the Entertainment category on Play Store. Since its inception, PS Remote Play has got over 20862253+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.3 rating and the latest version of it is 5.5.0
The latest update of PS Remote Play is Saturday, September 3, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
PS Remote Play App Overview and Details
Use PS Remote Play to access your PS5™ or PS4™ wherever you go.
With PS Remote Play, you can:
• Display the PlayStation®5 or PlayStation®4 screen on your mobile device.
• Use the on-screen controller on your mobile device to control your PS5 or PS4.
• Use the DUALSHOCKⓇ4 wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed.
• Use the DualSense™ wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 12 or later installed.
• Join voice chats using the mic on your mobile device.
• Enter text on your PS5 or PS4 using the keyboard on your mobile device.
To use this app, you need the following:
• A mobile device with Android 8.0 or later installed
• A PS5 or PS4 console with the latest system software version
• An account for PlayStation Network
• A fast and stable internet connection
When using mobile data:
• Depending on your carrier and network conditions, you may not be able to use Remote Play.
• Remote Play uses a lot more data than most video streaming services. Data charges may apply.
• Google Pixel 6 series
• Google Pixel 5 series
• Google Pixel 4 series
Using your Controller:
• You can use the DualSense wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 12 or later installed.
• You can use the DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller on mobile devices with Android 10 or later installed. (On devices with Android 10 and 11 installed, use the on-screen controller to use the touch pad function.)
• This app may not work properly on unverified devices.
• This app may not be compatible with some games.
• Your controller may vibrate differently than when playing on your PS5 or PS4 console.
• Depending on your mobile device’s performance, you might experience input lag when using your wireless controller.
Features of PS Remote Play for PC
• Display your PS5 or PS4 on your mobile device
• Use your mobile device as a controller for your PS5 or PS4
• Play PS5 or PS4 games online with other players
• Access your PS5 or PS4’s saved games and trophies
• Receive notifications when new PS5 or PS4 games are released
• Share your PS5 or PS4 gameplay with your friends
• Use PS Remote Play on your mobile device while away from home
• Connect to your PS5 or PS4 using a mobile data connection
• Stay up-to-date with the latest PS5 or PS4 news and updates
Install “PS Remote Play” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing PS Remote Play on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install PS Remote Play on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type PS Remote Play and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the PS Remote Play as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||PS Remote Play On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||PlayStation Mobile Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Saturday, September 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this PS Remote Play?
• You can now use picture-in-picture mode.
• We've made some performance improvements.
• This app no longer supports Android 7.
The PS Remote Play application is a great way to play your PS4 games on your phone or tablet. It’s easy to use and setup, and it’s a great way to stay connected to your games when you’re on the go.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the PS Remote Play for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent PS Remote Play Reviews
Garbage on Chromebook ( Wont Open )
ill give 5 stars when it works on chromebook again!
Does not connect on Android
Can’t use a controller remotely on a tablet, unplayable.
Keeps disconnecting after like 30 seconds on a stable 100Mbps connection, without fail.
When I write my email it dosent work
Great, simply because I have amazing internet. If I didn’t… tomatoes 🍅
it will not work on my chrome book. can i get help
R.I.P chromebook users, it crashes for no reason…
No longer working. Anytime I try to sign in, I keep getting an error message. on Samsung Galaxy S22
We refer the ownership of This PS Remote Play to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for PS Remote Play and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the PS Remote Play. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the PS Remote Play.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.