Public Surplus is an online auction site for government agencies, schools, and nonprofits. It’s a great place to find deals on equipment, vehicles, and other property. The Public Surplus Buyers App makes it easy to find and bid on items.
The latest Public Surplus Buyers App for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Public Surplus Buyers App ANDROID App Summary
Webcat, LLC has developed the Public Surplus Buyers App for Android. You can find it under the Shopping category on Play Store. Since its inception, Public Surplus Buyers App has got over 105631+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 3.6 rating and the latest version of it is 1.1.59
The latest update of Public Surplus Buyers App is Friday, December 16, 2022 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Public Surplus Buyers App App Overview and Details
Bid on auctions from public agencies directly from your mobile device, track your bids and manage your notifications in real time.
The app also makes it easy bid on auctions from anywhere, allowing you to search our extensive set of auctions and complete the process easily from your device.
Features of Public Surplus Buyers App for PC
1. Mobile bidding on auctions from public agencies
2. Tracking of bids
3. Management of auction items
4. Customized alerts for new auction items
5. Ability to view auction catalogs
6. Search features for finding specific auction items
7. Online customer support
8. Secure payment options
9. Shipping and handling services
10. Guaranteed satisfaction
Install “Public Surplus Buyers App” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Public Surplus Buyers App on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Public Surplus Buyers App on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Public Surplus Buyers App and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Public Surplus Buyers App as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Public Surplus Buyers App On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Webcat, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Friday, December 16, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Public Surplus Buyers App?
An adjustment was made to refresh the details in the auction screen when the auction time is extended.
The Public Surplus Buyers App application is a great way to buy surplus items from the government. The app is easy to use and has a wide variety of items to choose from. The prices are reasonable and the quality of the items is good. I would recommend this app to anyone looking for a good deal on government surplus items.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Public Surplus Buyers App for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Public Surplus Buyers App Reviews
Good app, love the service. Only issue I have is it always uses where I am and not my saved address, so I am unable to buy things unless I get on my computer.
Have not used it much but seems pretty good
Lots of great items available! App always works great. Never glitches.
Terrible app, makes things more difficult than they need to be.
Good app but as far as I am aware there is no share button making it impossible to share listings from within the app.
Dark mode please 😵🙈
I Gr Ju 6
Worst app company ever scan do not use.
We refer the ownership of This Public Surplus Buyers App to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Public Surplus Buyers App and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Public Surplus Buyers App. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Public Surplus Buyers App.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.