QuickBooks Self-Employed is an accounting software designed for self-employed individuals and small business owners. It allows users to track income and expenses, create invoices and estimates, and manage their finances in one place. QuickBooks Self-Employed also offers a mobile app, which makes it easy to track expenses and income on the go.
The technical specifications of the QuickBooks Self-Employed for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
QuickBooks Self-Employed ANDROID App Summary
QuickBooks Self-Employed was developed by Intuit Inc and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download QuickBooks Self-Employed from Google Play Store under the Finance category. The latest version of QuickBooks Self-Employed is 7.34.0+4 on Play store with total users of 6060102. The QuickBooks Self-Employed app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the QuickBooks Self-Employed is Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the QuickBooks Self-Employed on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install QuickBooks Self-Employed For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the QuickBooks Self-Employed using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the QuickBooks Self-Employed on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for QuickBooks Self-Employed here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||QuickBooks Self-Employed On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Intuit Inc|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, November 29, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of QuickBooks Self-Employed for PC
1. Keep track of your income and expenses
2. Categorize your transactions
3. Set up a budget
4. Track your progress towards financial goals
5. Get a clear picture of your financial situation
6. Stay organized and in control of your finances
7. Reduce stress and anxiety around money
8. Save time and money
9. Peace of mind
10. Reliable support
QuickBooks Self-Employed App Overview and Details
Are you self-employed, a freelancer or an independent contractor? Organize your finances with QuickBooks Self-Employed and let us help you find your tax deductions & maximize tax returns in time for tax season!.Put more money in your pocket with this convenient mile tracker, expense tracker and tax deductions estimator.
QuickBooks Self-Employed users have found billions in potential tax deductions by using the automatic mileage tracker, organizing business expenses by category and attaching receipts to the correct transactions.
Track Mileage Automatically!
• Mileage tracking automatically works using your phone’s GPS, without draining your phone’s battery.
• Trip mileage is saved and categorized to maximize mileage tax deductions.
• The receipt scanner extracts important transaction information and automatically matches to a business expense so you’re always ready for tax time.
• Store a digital copy of your receipt in the cloud
Expense Tracker to Organize Business Expenses
• Self -employed, freelancer or small business owner – manage business finances easily and keep up to date so you do not miss out on any tax deductions.
• Import business expenses directly from your bank account.
Stay Prepared For Tax Time
• We take care of your bookkeeping so you can avoid year-end surprises
• Easily organize income and business expenses for instant tax filing
• Directly export Schedule C income and expenses.
• Instantly export your financial data to TurboTax Self-Employed by upgrading to the Tax bundle*.
*Users will receive one state and one federal tax return filing.
Purchased TurboTax Self-Employed? Activate QuickBooks Self-Employed today at no extra cost
Already have QuickBooks Self-Employed on the web? The mobile app is FREE with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!
Price, availability and features may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase. QuickBooks Self-Employed is from Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.intuit.com/privacy/
*Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified less than $100k in deductions
*Based on TY15 subscribers that have identified >$0 in business expenses and of those users that have >$0 in tax savings
*Getting paid 2X faster based on U.S. customers using QuickBooks Online invoice tracking & payment features from August 2016 to July 2017
Whats New In this QuickBooks Self-Employed?
We squashed some bugs and made a few improvements behind the scenes.
QuickBooks Self-Employed is an effective and user-friendly accounting application designed specifically for self-employed individuals and small business owners. It allows users to track income and expenses, create invoices and estimates, and manage their finances in one place. QuickBooks Self-Employed is an essential tool for anyone who is self-employed or runs a small business.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the QuickBooks Self-Employed on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent QuickBooks Self-Employed Reviews
Utter shite as can’t log in. I’ve lost lots of car mileage as it can’t be tracked. Will cancel sub at end of tax year.
Ok app when it works. For some reason when I sign in it’s telling me my subscription is expired even though it’s not then when I go to resubscribe it says I’m already subscribed. But still can’t get into the app, very frustrating when I need to send an invoice to get paid. I need to have this fixed ASAP. Another problem I have come across is there are 2 different apps and I subscribed to the wrong app before which doesn’t link previous invoices etc.
Won’t let me cancel my subscription. Can’t find my subscription. Can’t unlink my account so that it stops taking out the monthly charge. Can’t get a hold of anyone to fix it!
Can’t log in. It sends me the verification text, I put in the code and a big long error code pops up. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled twice now. Really bummed I can’t log in to the mobile app since I pay for this monthly and wanted to use the miles tracker.
Became useless since I used it last time. Not able to connecting to my bank.. Need refund!
Worked fine for about two months when transaction stopped coming through. Customer service had me unlink my accounts, which of course wouldn’t and still won’t link back again, deleting all of my transactions and recepts. So far I cannot link any account from any financial institution and there hasn’t been any reasonable explanation as to why. I just spent two days inputting all of my transactions manually and have to now figure out where 100’s of receipt belong. Awful experience.
Edit: Devs be doing great work on this app. It’s improved so much since launch. ” Bruhhhhhhh whenever I switch from my business to personal or personal to business the Menu on the bottom Disappeares. I then have to close the app. login again just to access it once before it bugs out again when I switch. SO BUGGY..”
Feels like it’s a trap for our data. Trying to simply close the account is nearly impossible. I keep getting sent in a circle of logins and different steps. It’s not the right tool for me, I just want my account deleted
I would have given this a 5/5 because it was working great for what I needed being self-employed. Then a glitch happened when I was reconciling duplicate transactions. Since then (11-21-22) I have not been able to get my bank transactions to show up. The help bot is not helpful. When I got help from Megan who may also be a bot, I only received an email to send some screen shots and nothing else came of it. They just left me hanging so I deleted my recurrent renewal and now I can’t get tax info!
Goes into detail, Not a monkey see monkey do application. I like it
We refer the ownership of This QuickBooks Self-Employed to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for QuickBooks Self-Employed and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the QuickBooks Self-Employed. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the QuickBooks Self-Employed.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.