Quitzilla is a bad habit tracker that helps you understand your bad habits and track your progress in overcoming them. It also provides tips and resources to help you change your bad habits.
The latest Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
- 1 Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker for PC
- 4 Install “Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
- 5 Whats New In this Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker Reviews
Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker ANDROID App Summary
despDev has developed the Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker has got over 2284650+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.7 rating and the latest version of it is 2.0.2
The latest update of Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker is Wednesday, March 11, 2020 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker App Overview and Details
If you’re struggling with self-harming habits or addictions – Quitzilla is a habit tracker that can help you get your life back on track. It’s a habit breaker app that aims to help users overcome self-harming or addictive behavior and stop bad habits.
It is an easy-to-use tool that can help you cut back on bad habits like smoking cigarettes, drinking alcohol, vaping, watching porn, eating unhealthy food, and more in order to live a healthier lifestyle. Addiction recovery is a long and difficult journey, but with the help of Quitzilla you can finally break your harmful habits and improve your life.
Use Quitzilla to count sobriety days and see the difference in your life when you stay sober. You can also see exactly how much money and time you save by staying clean and not drinking alcohol or not using drugs, so you’ll be able to reward yourself with something nice when you have been sober for a long enough time. The app allows you to set up a sober counter, so you can track how many days in a row you’ve been sober. This is a useful tool for anyone who has trouble staying away from alcohol and other drugs and needs the motivation to stay clean. Count your clean days and celebrate when they hit double digits!
Quitzilla will help you get the support you need when recovering from addiction. It gives you a safe place to log your struggles and provides a tool to reframe those challenges into challenges worth overcoming. Commit to quit that habit! Enter your bad habit or addiction into the program easily. You can add the exact day of the last time you did it, the money you spend usually on that bad habit or addiction, and let it serve as your starting point. From then on you can get tons of interesting statistics about it. The abstinence time and money saved are the leading statistics.
The rewards feature is actually a calculation of the money saved. For example, if you’ve spent $100 on gambling weekly, and you haven’t gambled for a week, then those $100 is your weekly reward. Users can also manually add rewards for themselves. This serves as great motivation to quit alcohol, cigarettes, junk food, or anything similar that costs us money and is harmful to our body and health.
Sobriety Counter also features a motivation tab in which you can add your own reasons to quit your addiction and bad habits. Simply list all of the benefits of quitting and let them serve as a motivation for you to continue your journey of tracking and overcoming addictions.
The app keeps relevant statistics about each of your bad habits. From entering the day you quit and maximum abstinence period, to keep a record of the money, time spent on addiction, and average abstinence period. Quitzilla will show detailed statistics about your harming habits.
For each of your successes, you will earn a trophy. These trophies are earned for the number of hours and days of your abstinence. The longer you are abstinent, the more important the trophy. In order to improve your wellbeing, it is important that you abstain for a longer period of time.
Quote Of The Day.
To keep you motivated and focused in your quest to get rid of your addictions, Quitzilla will display you “Quote of the Day” from various famous authors.
– easy and simple entering of harmful habits and addictions
– help in quitting alcohol, drug, caffeine, food, and sugar addictions
– customize your bad habits
– set weekly average expenses for a particular addiction
– sobriety counter in hours, days, and money
– rewards system
– motivation with reasons why to quit a certain habit
– detailed statistics about each addiction
– trophies for achievements
– quote of the day for motivation and keeping focus
– pin code to prevent other people to enter the app
– ability to change the color theme
– Progress and daily quotes notifications
Features of Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker for PC
-Tracks your progress with self-harming habits or addictions
-Gives you insights into your triggers
-Teaches you how to cope with urges
-Builds a support network
-Provides resources and information
-Offers a forum for discussion
-Creates a personalized plan
-Helps you find professional help
-Gives you motivation and encouragement
Install “Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, March 11, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker?
This app is great for tracking bad habits and helping to break them. The app is easy to use and helps to keep users accountable. The reminders are helpful and the interface is user-friendly. Overall, this is a great app for those looking to improve their habits.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker Reviews
Best app ever life changing
Nice app for quiting bad habits
Usabilidade muito boa, anúncios na medida e sem bugs de contagem…Estou gostando!
This is an excellent, inspirational app designed to help achieve your goals.
Easy to use, solid and looks cool.
I thought I lost the premium version after resetting my phone,but to my surprise it didn’t!
We refer the ownership of This Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Quitzilla: Bad Habit Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.