A recycle bin is a container used to hold recyclable materials such as paper, glass, plastic, and metal. Most recycle bins are made of plastic and have a lid to keep the contents from spilling. Many homes and businesses have recycle bins to help reduce the amount of waste sent to landfills.
In this article, we will show you how to download Recycle Bin For PC in a step-by-step manner. Let’s take a look at Recycle Bin technical specifications first.
Recycle Bin ANDROID App Summary
AA-Android Apps is the developer of this Recycle Bin application. It is listed under the Tools category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 4029947+ users of this app. The Recycle Bin app rating is currently 3.0.
It was last updated on Monday, September 19, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Recycle Bin for PC
1. The App works like the recycle bin on your computer
2. The App is activated and deactivated with a single click
3. The App has a capacity of 1 GB
4. The App supports all file formats
5. The App can be installed on any Android device
6. The App is available in both English and Spanish
7. The App is free of charge
8. The App is constantly updated
9. The App is easy to use
10. The App is reliable
|App Name:||Recycle Bin On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||AA-Android Apps|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, September 19, 2022|
|Get it On:|
How To Install & Download Recycle Bin For PC Windows 10/8/7
Follow the simple instructions below to easily install and download Recycle Bin on your PC:
- Download the Bluestacks Android emulator from the link above
- Once the download is complete, run the .exe file to begin the installation
- Bluestacks can be successfully installed by following the on-screen instructions
- Launch Bluestacks once it has been installed
- Bluestacks will ask you to sign in; you can use your Gmail ID to sign in
- Now, look for the search bar and in the dialog box, type Recycle Bin and press Enter
- Click on the most appropriate app from the search results to expand it
- Start the installation process by clicking the Install button
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Now launch the Recycle Bin ANDROID App within the emulator and enjoy
Recycle Bin App Overview and Details
This App works exactly like the recycle bin on your computer. The Recovery Bin is activated and deactivated by pressing the play button. Once activated, any file you delete will appear in bin for restoration or full deletion.
-Restores full quality Videos and Images, low storage/memory requirements
-Fully respects user privacy: Never asks for personal information and no files are backed up to any servers
-Works in the background even if the app is swiped away, or phone restarted.
-user can turn the Bin on/off with 1 button, or un-install with no strings attached
-1 button restore or delete, preview files before delete
Note: files are restored to where they were located. Use galley app or any file browser to view restored photos and videos.
Other Apps by me: https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=AA-Android+Apps
Instruction Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyeqnJrj38s
Whats New In this Recycle Bin?
Version 3.0-3.0 [09-18-2022] Added 15 Languages, Instruction Videos
Version 2.6-2.9 [09-14-2021] Fixed navigation issue, Android 10-12
Version 2.0-2.5 [09-04-2019] Fixed major issue with app crashing
Version 1.8-1.9 [08-22-2018] Fixing Bug for Android 8 and 9 devices
Version 1.3-1.8 [03-03-2017] Fixed Major issue for android 7
Version 1.0-1.2 [01-31-2016] Functioning Recycle Bin
The Recycle Bin application is a great way to help the environment by recycling your unwanted items. It is a convenient and easy to use application that makes recycling easy.
This concludes our article on Recycle Bin Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Recycle Bin for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Recycle Bin Reviews
Never worked. File were never saved after deleting. Sam S21.
i hate this app so very much
App is not opening
We refer the ownership of This Recycle Bin to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Recycle Bin and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Recycle Bin. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Recycle Bin.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.