Resistor Color Code Calculator is a free online tool that allows you to easily find the value of a resistor by its color code. It can be used for both 4-band and 5-band resistors. Simply select the number of bands, enter the colors of the bands, and the calculator will provide the value of the resistor.
So, you want to download the Resistor Color Code Calculator for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
- 1 Resistor Color Code Calculator ANDROID App Summary
- 2 How To Install & Download Resistor Color Code Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Resistor Color Code Calculator App Overview and Details
- 4 Features of Resistor Color Code Calculator for PC
- 5 Whats New In this Resistor Color Code Calculator?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Resistor Color Code Calculator Reviews
Resistor Color Code Calculator ANDROID App Summary
The Resistor Color Code Calculator is listed under the Tools category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Resistor Color Code Calculator is BrainyEggs. The current version of Resistor Color Code Calculator is 3.0 with a total user count of 93903 and an overall user rating of 4.3.
Monday, July 27, 2020 was the last date the Resistor Color Code Calculator was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Resistor Color Code Calculator For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Resistor Color Code Calculator on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Resistor Color Code Calculator to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Resistor Color Code Calculator. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Resistor Color Code Calculator on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Resistor Color Code Calculator on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Resistor Color Code Calculator On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, July 27, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Resistor Color Code Calculator App Overview and Details
A fully featured 2 in 1 code to value, value to code Resistor Color Code Calculator.
Free with no ads suitable for students or educational settings as part of our STEM offering or as a handy tool for professionals in industry.
Designed with care from the ground up for best in performance with improved UI design, lightweight size and instant results. Our Resistor Color Code Calculator will help you quickly identify accurate results, especially with those in-circuit components that cannot be measured properly using a multimeter.[Features] – No ads and no special app permissions required.
– Fully supports 4, 5 and 6 band resistor color codes with an organised History View.
– Touch the bands on the resistor to change color or use the larger buttons.
– Optimised for tablets and smartphones.
– High performance, instant load and memory efficient design.
– Memory backed results so you can view your previous entries even after a restart.
– Choose light and dark mode to be easy on your eyes or as a preffered colour scheme. [New Feature Alert!] History View – added an M+ (add to memory list) button to store values and recall your entries anytime. [We’d love to hear from you] Got a feature request for our design engineers? We’d love to hear from you. Send feedback and feature requests to our team via: [email protected] [Support us] If you like this app please feel free to Rate us 5 stars. Feel free to share the app with others as its completely free! Also feel free to visit our hardware and software store for electronic components: https://www.tronisoft.com
Features of Resistor Color Code Calculator for PC
1. Fully featured 2 in 1 code to value, value to code Resistor Color Code Calculator
2. Free of charge
3. Easy to use
4. User friendly interface
5. Available online
6. No ads
Whats New In this Resistor Color Code Calculator?[v3] Here's what's new:
1) Significant improvements to overall UI design and performance – liquid light mode and solid dark mode. Instant results.
2) Easy to navigate top panel. One click icons. Goodbye home button.
3) Added history panel, we've placed an M+ button to keep your history organised…Simply click it to store all your entries.
4) Minor bug fixes and improved compatibility for Android tablets and smartphones.
5) Yes…still FREE with no ads!
This Resistor Color Code Calculator is a great tool for any engineer or student who needs to quickly and easily calculate the value of a resistor. This application is easy to use and provides accurate results.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Resistor Color Code Calculator on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Resistor Color Code Calculator Reviews
Very useful apps
Good to me
good and easy app. white colour should a black outline. it can inprove vesibility . thank you .good job.
Very friendly use I’m very satisfied
Achha app bhi logo
Simple and fast
Very useful App
Awesome App, simple and straightforward…
Like the app
We refer the ownership of This Resistor Color Code Calculator to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Resistor Color Code Calculator and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Resistor Color Code Calculator. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Resistor Color Code Calculator.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.