Rubble Guy is a 2D platformer game where you play as a little guy made of rubble. You must help him navigate through a series of obstacles and reach the finish line in each level. The game is simple yet challenging, and its 8-bit graphics and chiptune soundtrack will take you back to the good old days of gaming.
This article is all about helping you get to know the Rubble Guy for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
|App Name:||Rubble Guy On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||BS Digital Arts|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Thursday, November 5, 2020|
|Get it On:|
Rubble Guy ANDROID App Summary
The Rubble Guy was developed by the popular developer agency named BS Digital Arts. They have the Rubble Guy in the Action category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.02, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 84 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 1.0 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Rubble Guy latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Thursday, November 5, 2020 was the last date the Rubble Guy was updated with new features. If you want to use the Rubble Guy on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Rubble Guy using the emulator later on.
How To Install & Download Rubble Guy For PC Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Rubble Guy using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Rubble Guy on your PC:
- Download the NOX player on your computer and install it by double clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Rubble Guy here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
Features of Rubble Guy for PC
1. Break all objects around you
2. Get the highest score
3. Collect loots from your opponents
4. Use special abilities to break objects
5. Get bonus points for breaking objects
6. Use power-ups to break objects
7. Get bonus points for breaking multiple objects
8. Use combos to break objects
9. Get bonus points for completing levels
10. Unlock new levels by breaking objects
Rubble Guy App Overview and Details
Break all objects around you before your opponents and get the highest score!
Collect loots from your opponent’s!
You can collect some of your opponent’s loots by getting close on them. And of course they can collect yours too!
Get new characters!
You can buy new characters from shop with your total loot and you can use whatever character you want in game.
Whats New In this Rubble Guy?
Some bugs are fixed
The Rubble Guy app is a great tool for helping you to clean up your yard or garden. It is easy to use and very effective. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking for a quick and easy way to clean up their yard or garden.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Rubble Guy of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Rubble Guy Reviews
We refer the ownership of This Rubble Guy to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Rubble Guy and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Rubble Guy. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Rubble Guy.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.