Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) is a mobile payment service that allows users to make payments with their Samsung devices. The service is available on select Samsung devices and can be used at select retailers and online stores. Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) uses NFC technology to provide a secure and convenient way to make payments.
The technical specifications of the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in)?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) Reviews
Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) ANDROID App Summary
Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) was developed by Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) from Google Play store under the Lifestyle category. The latest version of Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) is 22.214.171.12406 on Play store with total users of 13550287. The Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) app has a user rating of 3.7 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) is Tuesday, May 17, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) App Overview and Details
Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch is now officially available to use
You’re now able to buy a bottle of water or pick up the dry cleaning, almost anywhere*
* Samsung Pay is available with participating payment networks, banks and merchants and is only compatible with selected cards and Samsung devices on NFC terminals
Simple Steps to Pay
Once you activate Samsung Pay on your Watch, simply press and hold “Back” key on your Watch to launch Samsung Pay, select your card, and pay by holding your Watch near any card reader or NFC terminal.
Secure and Private
Your actual account number is never shared with a retailer. Samsung Pay transmits a one-time use digital card number each time a transaction is made. Samsung Pay is protected by Samsung KNOX® while transactions can only be authorized with your PIN. For added security, you can remotely lock or erase your payment cards in Samsung Pay using the ‘Samsung Find My Mobile’ service.
Compatible Banks and Credit Cards
*Only compatible with selected cards and participating banks and qualifying Samsung devices. Some features may not be available in certain countries. Registration required. Terms apply. Learn more: https://www.samsung.com/samsung-pay/
Samsung Pay on Watch does not support all functionality provided in Samsung Pay for smartphones. We are constantly working to add more features. Stay tuned!
Samsung Pay on Galaxy Watch is offered to users with Galaxy Watch synced with Samsung and non-Samsung smartphones with Android OS 7.0 and above and with any of following resolution: 1280×800, 1280×720, 1920×1080, 2560×1440 and 3840×2160.
Features of Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) for PC
1. Official Samsung Pay support on Galaxy Watch
2. The ability to make purchases directly from your Galaxy Watch
3. A more convenient way to pay for purchases
4. Increased security and protection when making payments
5. More control over your spending
6. The ability to keep track of your spending
7. The ability to use Samsung Pay anywhere that accepts credit or debit cards
8. The ability to add multiple payment methods to your Galaxy Watch
9. The ability to manage your Samsung Pay account directly from your Galaxy Watch
10. The ability to use Samsung Pay with select Samsung devices
How To Install & Download Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in).
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, May 17, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in)?
Overall, the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) application is a great way to make payments on your Samsung Galaxy Watch. It is convenient and easy to use. You can use it to make payments at any merchant that accepts Samsung Pay.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) Reviews
I tried multiple times to validate myself on the application, the cards simply won’t validate, it always says something went wrong 🙄
Can’t add a card as the watch wants me to check the phone but nothing happens on the phone
What a piece of garbage. Continuously says updating please wait. Uninstall and reinstall doesn’t help. Guess I’ll be going to a Google watch.
Doesn’t support majority of UK high street bank cards. Buggy and useless. Google pay and revolut are far far superior.
Disappointed. I used this app just with my phone because I don’t want a Samsung Watch and now I can no longer use it with just my phone. It’s asking me to connect a watch.
Every time the app is updated it loses my card info and I I have to resubmit all my card info. Highly irritating.
Tried to download it so I can use my Gear S2 to pay. Samsung need to stop making their own apps and just use google for everything
Glitches on chipped credit cards
Unable to add cards to Watch Classic 4. Error message saying can not connect to server when validating card information. Switching to Google Wallet which works perfect.
We refer the ownership of This Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in) and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in). We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Samsung Pay (Watch Plug-in).
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.