If you live with roommates, then you know how difficult it is to keep track of who owes what for shared expenses. With Sesterce, gone are the days of IOUs and heated arguments over who paid last month’s rent. Simply create a group, add your roommates, and start sharing expenses. Sesterce makes it easy to see who owes what, and you can even split expenses evenly among group members. So why wait? Sign up for Sesterce today and take the headache out of shared expenses!
This article is all about helping you get to know the Sesterce – Share Expenses for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install Sesterce – Share Expenses For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the Sesterce – Share Expenses for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the Sesterce – Share Expenses.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for Sesterce – Share Expenses on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the Sesterce – Share Expenses and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the Sesterce – Share Expenses on your computer right away.
|App Name:||Sesterce – Share Expenses On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Stan Kocken|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Wednesday, November 23, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Sesterce – Share Expenses ANDROID App Summary
The Sesterce – Share Expenses was developed by the popular developer agency named Stan Kocken. They have the Sesterce – Share Expenses in the Finance category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 2.12.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 24804 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 4.6 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With Sesterce – Share Expenses latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Wednesday, November 23, 2022 was the last date the Sesterce – Share Expenses was updated with new features. If you want to use the Sesterce – Share Expenses on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the Sesterce – Share Expenses using the emulator later on.
Sesterce – Share Expenses App Overview and Details
Sesterce allows you to easily share expenses & split bills for a group of friends, a couple or roommates.
Add all the expenses and Sesterce settles it up!
Designed with roommates in mind, great for couples, and vital for a group of friends on holiday!
★ SIMPLE: shared expenses has never been so simple
★ COLLABORATIVE: each member can join the group, add an expense and keep track of all the bills on his phone or computer
★ ANONYMOUS: no email required
★ SECURED: all shared groups can be protected with a password
★ OFFLINE: in vacation, you don’t need an Internet connection to split a check
Key use cases:
• Keeping track of your household budget
• Split bills / checks with friends
• Organize expenses during a trip (holiday, week-end…) and follow your common budget
• Track & split expenses with roommates (rent, utilities, bills)
• Make your event accounting easier, to repay later (birthday, bachelor party, trip)
• Check who should pay what to whom
But that’s not all! Sesterce has many more free features!
SPECIFY WHO PARTICIPATED
Not everyone shared all the expenses, be free to specify exactly how they are involved
CREATE YOUR OWN CATEGORIES
Add the categories that fit your needs to keep track of your expenses
Check the budget by category and by group member
CONVERT FOREIGN CURRENCY
In vacation in a foreign country, add a bill and Sesterce will convert it to your currency
EXPORT ALL DATA
With Sesterce you can share a spreadsheet file (.csv) of all the groups expenses
Features of Sesterce – Share Expenses for PC
1. Sesterce makes it easy to split expenses and bills between friends, couples, or roommates.
2. Sesterce keeps track of who owes what, so you can avoid awkward conversations and potential arguments.
3. Sesterce makes it easy to see at a glance who has paid their share, and who hasn’t.
4. Sesterce can be used for one-time expenses, or for recurring bills.
5. Sesterce makes it easy to add new members to a group, and to remove members who are no longer participating.
6. Sesterce sends reminders to members who have not yet paid their share.
7. Sesterce allows you to set up different groups for different purposes, such as a house-mates group, a travel group, or a group for a specific event.
8. Sesterce integrates with PayPal, so you can easily pay your share (or request payment) without having to exchange bank account details.
9. Sesterce is available as a mobile app, so you can access it anywhere, anytime.
10. Sesterce is free to use!
Whats New In this Sesterce – Share Expenses?
– New flow to create and edit your operation, faster than ever!
Sesterce is a great way to keep track of your expenses and make sure that you are always on top of your finances. The app is easy to use and has a great interface. Overall, I would recommend Sesterce to anyone looking for a way to better manage their expenses.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the Sesterce – Share Expenses of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent Sesterce – Share Expenses Reviews
good application for room expenses sharing in a closed group.
Very practical for couples who want to organize their expenses together
Bumga Belau Amal normal Amira Kota Kinabalu Pantai Jerudong Specialist Centre
Amazing App. It served all my basic purpose of finance
Tinggal sayang saya talking habis baterai Amira Kota Kinabalu Pantai Jerudong Specialist Centre
Created a group and shared it. But others can’t join, neither by ID nor by using the provided link.
It would be perfect IF the app could track positive balances as well.
I really love the app, I’d like a feature that copy the expenses from my card and paste direct on the app somehow, it would be amazing.
Great app but can you provide feature to view expenses based on category? When i go to stats it shows spendings for every category but what if i want to see details under a particular category? There is no provision for that currently and it’d be a great addition.
We refer the ownership of This Sesterce – Share Expenses to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sesterce – Share Expenses and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sesterce – Share Expenses. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sesterce – Share Expenses.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.