Welcome to ShopGoodwill, the online shopping destination for good deals and unique finds from Goodwill stores around the country. Here you’ll find a wide variety of items, from clothes and accessories to home décor and electronics, all at great prices. Whether you’re looking for a new outfit or a new addition to your home, we’re sure you’ll find something you love at ShopGoodwill.
This article is all about helping you get to know the ShopGoodwill for PC better and install it on your PC. Here are the technical specifications you want to know about beforehand:
Download & Install ShopGoodwill For PC: Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the ShopGoodwill for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the ShopGoodwill.
- Step 1: You have to download the Nox player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for ShopGoodwill on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the ShopGoodwill and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the ShopGoodwill on your computer right away.
|App Name:||ShopGoodwill On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 10, 2022|
|Get it On:|
ShopGoodwill ANDROID App Summary
The ShopGoodwill was developed by the popular developer agency named ShopGoodwill.com. They have the ShopGoodwill in the Shopping category of the Google Play Store. You can find the latest version, which is 1.4, on Play store now.
As it has a hefty 98717 user base, you can rely on it for the job it does. For the user rating, you’re looking at a 3.1 rating for ease of use and how well it works. With ShopGoodwill latest features, good ratings, and frequent updates, you’ll be happy with it.
Monday, October 10, 2022 was the last date the ShopGoodwill was updated with new features. If you want to use the ShopGoodwill on your computer, you have to use an emulator like BlueStacks, NOX player, and Memu Emulator.
Using these can be overwhelming. But, no worries, we’ve got your back. We’ll guide you to install the emulator and the ShopGoodwill using the emulator later on.
ShopGoodwill App Overview and Details
ShopGoodwill mobile app is the premier location for finding hidden treasures within Goodwills across the country. It’s the first e-commerce platform that has been created, owned, and operated by a non-profit organization. Supporting over 130 Goodwill organizations, ShopGoodwill has unique finds like fashion, home goods, technology, jewellery, collectibles and more that you can search through from the comfort of your home. While on the site, you have the option of browsing specific categories, participating in auctions, using our “Buy it Now” feature, as well as checking out our 1 cent shipping items. When you shop with ShopGoodwill, you’re helping fund our mission of providing job training and placement services to thousands of people. Each item’s final sale price goes back into the local Goodwill that listed the item, and around 85 cents of every dollar go back into funding our mission, so this means your purchases are making a difference in local communities throughout the country. Shop with purpose, shop for good.
1. Bid for auction items and buy them after the auction ends
2. Buy items right away wherever applicable
3. Pay for the item using Paypal or Stripe
4. Paypal Credit option available
5. Get quick access to featured items
6. Quick bid or Quick buy from the listing page directly
7. Add items to Favorites for easy access later
8. Filter items based on
• Lowest to highest pricing
• 1 Cent shipping only
• New today
• Specific Sellers
• Shipping Options
9. Know more about ShopGoodwill
10. Get an email from your personal shopper when an item that matches your interest is listed
11. Save a search to fetch items again quickly on the items listing
12. Search using Advanced search option with deeper search criteria
13. Raise Customer Service tickets on Items and your orders
14. Schedule Pickups for your pickup orders
Features of ShopGoodwill for PC
-The app allows users to view Goodwill inventory from anywhere
-Users can search for specific items or browse by category
-The app provides users with the nearest Goodwill locations
-Users can save their favorite items for later
-The app allows users to rate and review items
-The app makes it easy to donate items
-The app allows users to share items with friends
-The app keeps a user’s search history for easy reference
-The app has a built in wishlist feature
-The app sends users notifications when their favorite items are back in stock
Whats New In this ShopGoodwill?
1. Shoppers will get a personalized product purchase recommendations.
2. Various bug fixes, stability improvements, and user experience enhancements.
The ShopGoodwill application is a great way to find unique items and support a good cause. The app is easy to use and offers a wide variety of items. The prices are reasonable, and the quality of the items is generally good. Overall, the ShopGoodwill app is a great way to support a good cause and find unique items.
Before we complete the guide, do you have more questions regarding the emulator above or the ShopGoodwill of any kind? Don’t feel grounded, just let us know, and we’ll help you resolve it.
Recent ShopGoodwill Reviews
I love the Goodwill stores to begin with
Clean interface, very easy to navigate. This app is addicting!!
Almost every single time I click to view an item, when I hit back to keep checking out the other items it either takes me to the very top of the list of items or starts showing things I already scrolled past. It’s super annoying.
Ok I realized lastnight I had to uninstall the old app (goodwillauctions) to their new app which is now called shopgoodwill app. Same layout but much better. Now I dont have to zoom in using a slow magnifier which only zoomed in 5xs. it went back to the old faster way of pinch & zoom making it way easier to see close up what you want to buy & move along. I wish they would have alerted me thst the goodwillauctions app was changing but luckily I’m smart. Still hate the shipping prices
Stopped working after security patch installed for Android 12
The shipping cost alot and you get charged tax on your shipping.
It’s not goodwill! It’s a dam* auction. Don’t be fooled!
This is a good app for buying things different goodwills across the Nation believe that they have a good item that has been donated and then they put it on shop Goodwill which is their own program app to which they can sell this particular items on here that were unbelievably lower than the store. But it needs a notification alert when the item you’re watching is getting ready to close. This is an auction app
I was hoping to find GOODWILL PRICING, which is not the case. The pricing is not comparable to your local dependable GoodWill Thrift Store.
And how do you know what shipping is even going to be they don’t post it on there and I have no clue?
We refer the ownership of This ShopGoodwill to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for ShopGoodwill and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the ShopGoodwill. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the ShopGoodwill.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.