Slice & Dice is a game for two players. Each player has a deck of cards, with each card having a different number of slices and a different number of dices. The goal of the game is to be the first player to remove all of the cards from their deck.
To start the game, each player shuffles their deck and deals two cards to each player. The player with the highest number of slices starts the game. On a player’s turn, they may either take one of their opponent’s cards, or they may play one of their own cards. If a player takes their opponent’s card, they take all of the slices and dices from that card. If a player plays one of their own cards, they take all of the slices and dices from that card and put them into their opponent’s hand. The opponent then chooses one of the two cards to keep and discards the other.
The game ends when one player has no cards
So, you want to download the Slice & Dice for PC and install it now. But do you know the technical specifications of it? Why not get to know them before discussing installation steps?
Slice & Dice ANDROID App Summary
The Slice & Dice is listed under the Strategy category on Google Play store from where you can download it on your Android phone. The name of the developer of the Slice & Dice is Tann. The current version of Slice & Dice is 2.0.1 with a total user count of 537328 and an overall user rating of 4.6.
Monday, October 3, 2022 was the last date the Slice & Dice was updated on Google Play Store. You can install it on your computer only by using an Emulator. The most common and safest emulators for PC are NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We have included the installation process and everything you need to know in this article. Follow along as we go through them step by step
How To Install & Download Slice & Dice For PC Windows 10/8/7
NOX player is an Android emulator that will help you run the Slice & Dice on your PC. Follow the guide below that will walk you through the process of downloading and installing it:
- First, you have to install NOX playeron your computer that will create the environment for the Slice & Dice to run on your computer.
- To install NOX player on your computer, you need to download it from the NOX website. Go ahead and do that first.
- Now, locate the installation file in your download folder and double click on it to start the installation.
- Once installed, skip the tutorials, and navigate to the Play store icon on the top of the homepage.
- Click on the store icon and here you have to log into your Play store account (Google account)
- After logging in, click on the search bar and search for Slice & Dice. You’ll see it pop in the first position.
- There will be an Install button alongside. Go ahead and click on that and start downloading the Slice & Dice on your PC.
- Nox Player will do the rest and get the Slice & Dice on your computer. You can now use it as you do on your phone.
|App Name:||Slice & Dice On Your PC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Monday, October 3, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Slice & Dice App Overview and Details
Free demo, no ads, single IAP to unlock the full game.
Take control of 5 heroes, each with their own dice. Fight your way through 20 levels of monsters and try to take on the final boss. If you lose a single fight you have to start over so be careful (and lucky!).
– 3D dice physics, choose which dice to reroll
– Simple turn-based combat
– Level up a hero or gain an item after each fight
– Randomly-generated encounters
– Undo actions as much as you like, each turn is like a mini-puzzle
– No hidden mechanics, everything is visible at all times
– 100 hero classes (+20,000??)
– 61 monsters
– 354 items
– 18 extra modes, including infinite curse mode
– 300+ difficulty modifiers
– Lots of achievements
– Ridiculous Combos
– Online leaderboards
Features of Slice & Dice for PC
1. Free demo with no ads
2. Take control of 5 heroes, each with their own unique abilities
3. Single IAP to unlock the full game
4. Over 50 levels to play through
5. 6 different environments to explore
6. Tons of different enemies to defeat
7. Boss battles at the end of each world
8. Collectible items to find throughout the game
9. Achievments to unlock
10.Leaderboards to compare your progress with friends
Whats New In this Slice & Dice?
Huge update, so much has changed.
+40 new heroes (including alternate t1 heroes)
+11 new modes
+213 new items
+23 new monsters (including 5 bosses)
+52 new keywords
+175 new blessings/curses (+474 more kinda)
+80 new achievements
+20,000 more heroes???
More events (like challenge)
Almanac expanded & improved
Much more, check patch notes in-game. Book->Almanac->Patch.
Overall, the Slice & Dice app is a great tool for anyone who wants to improve their cutting skills. With its realistic cutting board and various levels of difficulty, it’s a great way to practice your chopping skills. The only downside is that it doesn’t provide any tips or tutorials on how to improve your cutting technique.
As we conclude the guide and you get to use the Slice & Dice on your PC, we’re open to your questions. The comment box is open for you to ask for assistance if you need any.
Recent Slice & Dice Reviews
Pixel 7, game crashes on start. Just wanted to let you guys know! Hope to play in future.
The eggman brought me here
Love this game and have it on PC . How can I activate paid version on phone when I have paid on itch.io?
a worth playing game , 4 stars.
I used to like this game a lot. I would give it 5 stars but it is unplayable on my pixel 6. Crashes all the time. Can’t get past the title screen
Genuinely amazing game. None of the typical mobile game BS. Doesn’t require a connection, barely uses battery power, autosaves constantly so you can stop playing on a whim. Mechanics are intriguing, and there is content out the wazoo. If you don’t mind turn based games, and like roguelikes, this game is simply fantastic.
Graphics were cool. Too complex to spend time to learn.
Don’t get this game. Time will fly by and then suddenly it’s Tuesday. I have to give it 5 stars because it’s just so damn addictive and good.
Actually phenomenal game, crazy addictive, bought the full game immediately after my first demo run. Top work!
We refer the ownership of This Slice & Dice to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Slice & Dice and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Slice & Dice. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Slice & Dice.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.