SmartLine is a second phone number app for your personal or professional life. It’s perfect for online dating, Craigslist, or business. You can get a local or toll-free number, and manage all your calls and texts from one app. SmartLine also offers voicemail, call forwarding, and caller ID.
The technical specifications of the SmartLine Second Phone Number for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 SmartLine Second Phone Number ANDROID App Summary
- 2 SmartLine Second Phone Number App Overview and Details
- 3 Features of SmartLine Second Phone Number for PC
- 4 How To Install & Download SmartLine Second Phone Number For PC Windows 10/8/7
- 5 Whats New In this SmartLine Second Phone Number?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent SmartLine Second Phone Number Reviews
SmartLine Second Phone Number ANDROID App Summary
SmartLine Second Phone Number was developed by GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download SmartLine Second Phone Number from Google Play store under the Business category. The latest version of SmartLine Second Phone Number is 4.34.5 on Play store with total users of 1091488. The SmartLine Second Phone Number app has a user rating of 4.2 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the SmartLine Second Phone Number is Tuesday, July 5, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the SmartLine Second Phone Number on your computer using the emulators. The step by step guides below will help you do so.
SmartLine Second Phone Number App Overview and Details
Get a second phone number just for your business calls & texts.
When someone calls your second phone number it rings your phone and shows you it’s a business call so you know how to answer. When you call or text through SmartLine, your customers see it as coming from your new business phone number so your personal number stays private.
Try SmartLine free for 7 days with no long-term contract or extra equipment needed. After your free trial, you’ll pay $9.99/mo for a local number or $19.99/mo for a toll-free number.
Get set up with your business phone number in under 5 minutes.
Get set up in under 5 minutes and try SmartLine free for 7 days!
Professional Quality. Calls use your cellular connection – NOT VOIP – to give you the call clarity and reliability you need to sound professional.
Spam Call Filtering. Answer calls with confidence because suspected spam calls are sent straight to voicemail.
Custom Voicemail. Record a custom voicemail greeting to prompt callers to leave a message.
Voicemail to Text. Get your business voicemail automatically transcribed to text to save you time.
Set Business Hours. Choose when you’re available for business calls and send callers to voicemail after hours.
Stay Organized. See your conversation history of calls, texts, pictures, and voicemail, organized by contact.
Stay Notified. Be notified and follow up quickly whenever you have missed calls, voicemail messages, or texts.
Number Porting. Transfer an existing 2nd phone number to use with SmartLine.
Currently available in the US only. Requires a SmartLine subscription. Install the app to choose your second phone number and claim your 7 day free trial (limit one per subscriber). After your free trial, SmartLine will automatically renew via Google Play, unless you cancel 24 hours before the free trial ends or before the end of the current billing period. Easily manage and cancel your SmartLine 2nd phone number at any time through your Google Play subscription settings. If you didn’t purchase SmartLine through Google Play, you can manage your subscription through the GoDaddy website.
Features of SmartLine Second Phone Number for PC
1. Get a second phone number just for your business calls & texts.
2. When someone calls your second phone, they will hear a professional greeting.
3. You can set up call forwarding so that all of your business calls go to your second phone.
4. You can set up separate voicemails for your business and personal calls.
5. You can give out your second phone number to clients and customers.
6. You can use your second phone number to send and receive business text messages.
7. You can use your second phone number to set up a business email account.
8. You can use your second phone number to set up a business website.
9. You can use your second phone number to set up a business social media account.
10. You can use your second phone number to track your business expenses.
How To Install & Download SmartLine Second Phone Number For PC Windows 10/8/7
You can download and install the SmartLine Second Phone Number for PC using the Nox player android emulator. Here are the steps you need to follow to install it on your computer alongside the step to install the SmartLine Second Phone Number.
- Step 1: You have to download the NOX player emulator on your computer. It will store in the Downloads folder of your PC.
- Step 2: Double click on the downloaded installer, click Yes, and let the Nox Player be installed on your computer.
- Step 3: Within NOX Player, you’ll see the Play Store Icon on the top portion of it. Go ahead, click on it, and open up the store.
- Step 4: If you’re not logged in, make sure you log into your Gmail or Play store account using email and password.
- Step 5: Search for SmartLine Second Phone Number on the search bar that you’ll see in the play store app. This will show you the app.
- Step 6: Click on the SmartLine Second Phone Number and click install to start downloading it on your computer and installing it.
- Step 7: Wait for a few minutes and NOX player will add a shortcut button to the desktop and the homepage.
- Step 8: You can double click on the shortcut icon and start using the SmartLine Second Phone Number on your computer right away.
|App Name:||SmartLine Second Phone Number On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||GoDaddy Operating Company, LLC|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, July 5, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this SmartLine Second Phone Number?
– Some under-the-hood improvements to keep the app running smoothly.
Got a question or need help? Send us an email at [email protected] 🙂
This app is a great way to get a second phone number that you can use for personal or business purposes. It’s easy to use and has a lot of features, including the ability to make and receive calls and texts, create and manage contacts, and customize your voicemail. It’s a great option if you need a second phone number, and it’s also affordable.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the SmartLine Second Phone Number on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent SmartLine Second Phone Number Reviews
Think twice before using as a business line, Very glitchy, messages come up under other customers names, cant call out with 4 bars or less, cant text with 4 bars or less, not sure if I have service most of the time. The app has gotten increasingly worse since the roll out of 5 g and new towers. Unfortunately am held hostage by this number as it is wrapped on my truck, business cards, shirts advertising etc…. HUGE MISTAKE. Oh yeah, doesn’t do any good to take it to another carrier either.
The app doesn’t allows me to cancel service. I call customer service with no solutions other then contact google app.
This app has been super buggy lately. I type in a number to dial out and this app literally makes up a whole entire different number and calls it. Im real tired of paying monthly for a service this glitchy! Gonna give it another week or so then Im gonna port my number elsewhere if GoDaddy doesnt get it together! Also notice how MOST of the great reviews are by anonymous google users (eyeroll) expected more from GoDaddy
Very inconsistent and no longer worth the money being charged. For this amount, I can add a more reliable line to my phone plan through my service provider. At least that will have pic messaging capabilities.
Forgot my number need to retrieve bussiness number.
great for business
Does not work consistently. Many voicemails and texts don’t give notifications, and won’t come through until you open the app. Some messages take several minutes to multiple hours to be sent or delivered. This is not even close to being dependable enough for a business. I’ve lost many, mini customers because of this app.
just another VOIP number service which you can get for free elsewhere and means you can’t call 911 or use for text verification…
The app sometimes routes to your own voicemail, then when your call the number, you call the smart line number assigned to yourself instead of the number that came in. Overall the experience sucks with this app.
needs note functions but it serves its purpose
We refer the ownership of This SmartLine Second Phone Number to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for SmartLine Second Phone Number and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the SmartLine Second Phone Number. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the SmartLine Second Phone Number.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.