Sora is an easy-to-use digital library app that gives users access to ebooks and audiobooks from their school or public library. With Sora, students can find and check out books with just a few taps, and keep track of their reading progress in one place. Sora makes it easy for students to keep up with their reading goals, and makes finding new books to read a breeze.
The technical specifications of the Sora, by OverDrive Education for PC are the ones that set it apart and why it’s so popular. Go through those from this section:
- 1 Sora, by OverDrive Education ANDROID App Summary
- 2 Download & Install Sora, by OverDrive Education For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 3 Features of Sora, by OverDrive Education for PC
- 4 Sora, by OverDrive Education App Overview and Details
- 5 Whats New In this Sora, by OverDrive Education?
- 6 Conclusion
- 7 Recent Sora, by OverDrive Education Reviews
Sora, by OverDrive Education ANDROID App Summary
Sora, by OverDrive Education was developed by OverDrive, Inc. and they’ve done a good job keeping it highly user friendly. You can download Sora, by OverDrive Education from Google Play Store under the Education category. The latest version of Sora, by OverDrive Education is 5.2.0 on Play store with total users of 455206. The Sora, by OverDrive Education app has a user rating of 4.1 which is impressive.
The latest update date of the Sora, by OverDrive Education is Tuesday, September 13, 2022. Although it’s easy to install it on Android, it’s not that easy to do so on PC. You need to use an emulator to do so. The most popular emulators would be NOX player, BlueStacks, and Memu Emulator to install it on PC.
We will talk about how to install and use the Sora, by OverDrive Education on your computer using the emulators. The step-by-step guides below will help you do so.
Download & Install Sora, by OverDrive Education For PC: Windows 10/8/7
Installing the Sora, by OverDrive Education using NOX player is a fairly simple process. Using this emulator is a great way to use any Android app on a PC. Here are the steps you’ll have to follow to install the Sora, by OverDrive Education on your PC:
- Download the Nox player emulator on your computer and install it by double-clicking the installation file from download folder.
- It will take a few minutes to install on your PC. The time will depend on the specs of your computer. The higher the specs, the faster the installation.
- Once installed, you’ll see the Play store icon on the top right corner area of NOX Player emulator.
- Open the Play store app, and log into your google account. Then, you’ll see the familiar interface you see on your phone.
- Click on the search bar, and search for Sora, by OverDrive Education here. You’ll see it on the search result page in the first position.
- Choose the first result and click on the Install button on screen. This will start downloading the app on your computer.
- As it’s now installed on your PC, no problem running it. You can launch the app from the NOX player homepage or your Desktop.
|App Name:||Sora, by OverDrive Education On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||OverDrive, Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Updated on:||Tuesday, September 13, 2022|
|Get it On:|
Features of Sora, by OverDrive Education for PC
1. Borrow ebooks and audiobooks from your school’s library with Sora.
2. Setup is simple – just find your school in the app and sign in with your student account.
3. Use Sora to read ebooks and listen to audiobooks on your phone, tablet, or computer – even when you’re offline.
4. Search your school’s library catalog directly from the app.
5. Place holds on books and audiobooks and be notified when they’re ready for you to check out.
6. Sync your reading progress across devices and pick up where you left off on any device.
7. Highlight passages, take notes, and bookmark pages in ebooks.
8. Listen to audiobooks at variable speeds and create bookmarks.
9. Access additional features like book recommendations and integration with Goodreads.
10. Get support from Sora’s in-app Help Center.
Sora, by OverDrive Education App Overview and Details
Borrow ebooks and audiobooks from your school’s library with Sora. Setup is simple – just find your school and sign in. Then download or stream your assignments and favorite books to your device.
• A ground-breaking built-in ebook reader
• A beautiful audiobook player
• Easy access to assigned titles
• A running tally of time spent reading and numbers of books read
With Sora you can:
• Borrow a book and start reading with a single tap
• Create and export notes and highlights
• Define words – and review a list of all the words that you’ve looked up
• Earn achievements for reading, and for completing certain tasks in Sora
• Enjoy reading ebooks and audiobooks!
Whats New In this Sora, by OverDrive Education?
Improved support for Android 13.
Overall, Sora is a great application for students who want to have easy access to a variety of eBooks and audiobooks. It is user-friendly and has a wide range of features that make it a great tool for students of all ages.
Following the steps above is all you need to do if you want to succeed installing the Sora, by OverDrive Education on your PC. If you have more queries about anything, do let us know.
Recent Sora, by OverDrive Education Reviews
This app is the best for kids that love reading but when I tried to sign in it said there was an error that I should try again and I waited for 1 month
Great app. Amazing for young readers!
The wait is long
It is a good app really easy to use I use it almost every day I read for hours! It truly is a good app really like it
I wish I could recommend books to add to the library
I was recommended this app by my school they told me to put my school in and it wasn’t even there.
Love it so much
I liked reading on it but at home i cant read books.Only at school
Good app but need to have a selection of what grade level books you want to read, but overall the app is well made.
We refer the ownership of This Sora, by OverDrive Education to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Sora, by OverDrive Education and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Sora, by OverDrive Education. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Sora, by OverDrive Education.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.