Would you like to get a better handle on your spending? Spending Tracker can help. It’s a simple, straightforward way to track your spending and find areas where you may be able to cut back. Whether you’re trying to save money for a specific goal or just want to get a better understanding of where your money goes, Spending Tracker can help.
Before we get to know the steps to download and install the Spending Tracker For PC for PC, let’s discuss its technical specifications:
- 1 Spending Tracker App Overview and Details
- 2 Spending Tracker App Overview and Details
- 3 Download & Install Spending Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
- 4 Spending Tracker ANDROID App Summary
- 5 Features of Spending Tracker for PC
- 6 Whats New In this Spending Tracker?
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Recent Spending Tracker Reviews
Spending Tracker App Overview and Details
Spending Tracker App Overview and Details
Spending Tracker is the easiest and most user friendly expense manager app in the store. The simple fact is, by tracking your spending you will be able to stick to a budget and therefore SAVE MONEY. So download it for free, enter your expenses and income, and have instant control over your spending!
★ Features ★
✔ Simple and intuitive user interface
– helps you to easily manage your spending
– super fast expense entry
✔ Flexible Time Periods
– choose to track Daily, Weekly, Monthly or Yearly
✔ Budget Mode
– optionally set a fixed budget amount to help you meet your spending targets
– carry over any remaining budget to the next month or week
✔ Summary View
– overview of your current balance along with expense and income totals
– see your main areas of spending
✔ Log Expense and Income
– repeat your expenses daily, weekly or monthly
– export to CSV for use in a spreadsheet
– export to PDF for viewing and printing (Pro Upgrade required)
✔ Multiple Accounts
– create separate personal, business and savings accounts for example
– beautiful and interactive charts allow easy visualisation of where your money goes
– view spending grouped by category
– see your history so you can track your progress
– editable expense and income categories
– choose a quality icon for each category
✔ Syncing (Pro Upgrade required)
– automatically sync your data to other Android devices
– you can also sync to iOS and Windows versions of Spending Tracker, which will require a separate upgrade on these platforms
– keep your data safe by backing up to Dropbox
– the auto backups feature will take care of it for you
– put the widget on your home screen for easy access
– quick add buttons
✔ Local Tips
– optionally receive tips when you enter participating local venues (requires location and bluetooth permissions)
– this could include money saving offers
✔ Special design layout for tablets
– optimal use of larger screen size makes it even better for managing your money
Download & Install Spending Tracker For PC: Windows 10/8/7
To install the Spending Tracker on your Windows computer, you will need to install an Android emulator first. Let’s see how to get this done in a few minutes:
- The first thing you’ll do is download the Memu emulator on your computer. You will find it in your Downloads folder.
- Installing it may take longer if your PC has less power. A powerful PC makes the installation faster. Just double click on the file and accept the installation.
- Decline the additional app installations, click on finish, and the Memu emulator will launch on your computer.
- Play store is pre-installed in Memu, and you’ll see it right after the installation is done. Open it up by double clicking.
- Log into your Play store account with email and password, then search for the Spending Tracker on the search bar.
- From the search results, click on your desired Spending Tracker result and click on the install button to start the download process.
- Now, wait a while and the Spending Tracker will be installed on your PC and emulator with a shortcut button to both.
- Run the Spending Tracker with the shortcut icon. Congratulations, you’ve successfully installed and ran the Spending Tracker on your PC.
|App Name:||Spending Tracker On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||MH Riley Ltd|
|Updated on:||Friday, October 21, 2022|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Get it On:|
Spending Tracker ANDROID App Summary
MH Riley Ltd is the developer of this Spending Tracker application. It is listed under the Finance category in the Play Store. There are currently more than 3916542+ users of this app. The Spending Tracker app rating is currently 2.6.
It was last updated on Friday, October 21, 2022. Since the app cannot be used directly on PC, you must use any Android emulator such as BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc. We have discussed how to run this app on your PC, mac, or Windows with this emulator in this article.
Features of Spending Tracker for PC
1. Keep track of your spending in one place
2. See where you are spending your money
3. Set budgets and track your progress
4. Get insights into your spending habits
5. Stay on top of your bills
6. Track your income and expenses
7. Export your data for analysis
8. Get started quickly and easily
9. Support for multiple currencies
10. Available in multiple languages
Whats New In this Spending Tracker?
* Support for foldable devices
* Tablet now has option to have the tabs on the bottom
* Note field now supports multiple lines on entry
* Note field now shows keyboard automatically on Android 12
* Day name now shown at top when viewing the 'Daily' time period
* Fixed bug with app switching to the wrong account when viewing Reports after being opened via the Widget
* Fix predictive text issue with some keyboards
This spending tracker is a great way to keep track of your finances and ensure that you are staying within your budget. By tracking your spending, you can see where your money is going and make adjustments accordingly. This can help you save money in the long run and make better financial decisions.
This concludes our article on Spending Tracker Download for PC. Please let us know if you have any questions or have issues installing Emulators or Spending Tracker for Windows. Glad to help you out!
Recent Spending Tracker Reviews
So far easy to use and convenient.. still discovering, but I like it
Simple n easy to use
Been using this app for i think more than 2 yrs and its very useful
Really good features come in the free version. Easy to use and understand.
Not long started using this app and already loving it!!!
Hi developer.. I am a proud user since 2016. This app is very useful, easy to use, and have nice graphic design. Currently I made some changes to my expense plan so I made new nomenclature to the expense category and it turns out that the old nomenclature and the new one cannot be merged. It would be nice if you add this feature to merge expense category. Thanks
Great little app with the widgets to track different wallets ! My only wish is that when entering numbers it should start with 0.0x and as you enter it moves up, so enter 1, 0, 0, would be a dollar. 1, 5,5,0,0 would be 155.00 it’s alot faster.
I m using this app since last few years, it helps me tracking all my transcations. I highly recommend it to others.
I love this app. Use it every day to keep track of what is due, when it’s due and how much I have left! It also has a pie chart for how much is spent on each category i.e. credit cards, utilities. It’s great!
Good basic app
We refer the ownership of This Spending Tracker to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spending Tracker and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spending Tracker. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spending Tracker.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.