Spot On is a period and birth control tracking app that helps you stay on top of your cycle. It makes it easy to track your menstrual cycle, set reminders for upcoming appointments, and view your birth control pill schedule.
The latest Spot On Period, Birth Control, for PC has come up with a few updates that are better than the previous version. Want to know about these updates? Here they are:
Spot On Period, Birth Control, ANDROID App Summary
Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc. has developed the Spot On Period, Birth Control, for Android. You can find it under the Health & Fitness category on Play Store. Since its inception, Spot On Period, Birth Control, has got over 739713+ users on board. For the user rating, it is currently holding a 4.2 rating and the latest version of it is 3.15.0
The latest update of Spot On Period, Birth Control, is Monday, January 23, 2023 for phones. You can’t use it on your PC directly. So, you have to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks Emulator, Memu Emulator, Nox Player Emulator, etc.
No worries, we will discuss the methods to run it on your computer using the emulators whether you use a PC or Mac. Follow the methods we’ve discussed below.
Spot On Period, Birth Control, App Overview and Details
“This new period tracking app is a serious game-changer.” — Teen Vogue
Staying on top of your cycle has never been easier or more fun with Spot On – a birth control and period tracker powered by Planned Parenthood.
Stay consistent with birth control reminders, guidance, and tips — no matter your method. If you’re not on birth control, Spot On can help you accurately predict your period and even give you a heads up on ovulation when you’re likely to be fertile.
Spot On comes directly from the world-class sex educators at Planned Parenthood, so you know it’s reliable and safe.
Track Your Period & Menstrual Cycle
• Your flow — from spotting to light to heavy days.
• Your symptoms — fatigue, cramps, or stomach aches.
• Your activities — exercise, sex, or sleep quality
• Customize what you track and how you track it (new in v 2.2!)
Manage Your Birth Control
• Track any method that affects your period, such as the pill, patch, ring, implant, shot, and IUD.
• Set discreet reminders specific to your birth control or menstrual cycle, even appointment reminders.
• Get tips on the right steps to take if you get off track or switch your method.
Access Personalized Support
• Feel safe with access to resources and detailed FAQs from Planned Parenthood experts on everything related to sexual and reproductive health.
• Easily export your data anytime. Your menstrual history is at your fingertips.
• Access links to locate a Planned Parenthood health center near you to make appointment to speak with one of our health experts.
Stay on top of your sexual and reproductive health with the only app that lets you track both your period and any birth control method that affects it.
“…it’s probably time you downloaded the new Planned Parenthood Spot On app. Seriously, it’s pretty
awesome.” — Bustle
“…a smart, unassuming, useful piece of technology — thank the gynecological cosmic forces.” — The Cut
“We’ve already downloaded it — have you?” — Shape
Features of Spot On Period, Birth Control, for PC
1. Accurate tracking of your menstrual cycle
2. Customizable reminders for when your period is due
3. An interface that is both user-friendly and aesthetically pleasing
4. Insights and articles on sexual and reproductive health
5. A community forum for users to connect with one another
6. A comprehensive FAQ section
7. A glossary of terms related to sexual and reproductive health
8. A directory of resources for further reading and information
9. A blog with tips, tricks, and advice on managing your menstrual cycle
10. A safe and secure platform that respects your privacy
Install “Spot On Period, Birth Control,” on PC: Windows 10/8/7 & Mac
Installing Spot On Period, Birth Control, on your PC isn’t that difficult if you use NOX app player on your computer. It’s one of the most popular Android emulators you can use today. Let’s get you through the process of how to install Spot On Period, Birth Control, on your PC using NOX:
- First off, you need to download the NOX player on your computer from here and install it by double clicking the installer.
- The installation will take a few minutes depending on how fast your PC is. Then, click on launch and run the emulator.
- Inside the emulator, you can see the Google Play store icon on the top right corner area. Click on it.
- The Play Store will ask you to log into your account. Here, use your Google email and password to log in.
- Then, you can see the play store interface. On the search bar, you need to type Spot On Period, Birth Control, and hit enter to search for it.
- Once the results come up, you can see the Spot On Period, Birth Control, as the first result. Hit install under this result and it will download and install on your PC.
- After installation, you can launch the app from the shortcut button or directly from the Play store form the Open button.
|App Name:||Spot On Period, Birth Control, On Your PC|
|Developer Name:||Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc.|
|Supporting OS:||Windows,7,8,10 & Mac (32 Bit, 64 Bit)|
|Category:||Health & Fitness|
|Updated on:||Monday, January 23, 2023|
|Get it On:|
Whats New In this Spot On Period, Birth Control,?
This update includes general performance improvements.
Overall, Spot On Period is a great way to track your period and birth control. The app is easy to use and has a lot of features to help you keep track of your period and birth control. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone who is looking for a way to track their period and birth control.
So, did you find the guide on how to download the Spot On Period, Birth Control, for PC above? If you did, or if you have any questions regarding it, do comment and let us know. We’re here to help.
Recent Spot On Period, Birth Control, Reviews
The app keeps crashing when I try to open it
I love how simple this app is. It’s easy to use and I enjoy the look of it. This is not an app for trying to conceive. It let’s you track days of your period and and flow amount, moods, and a few lifestyle things that could affect periods. Would be nice to have reports of things like “here are all the things you track stacked together” to see what kinds of things you tend to track together. Like can’t sleep is always 2 days before you start or you tend to be meh on days you don’t eat healthy.
The entire point of me using this app is to be reminded to replace my ring, but the app doesn’t give me notifications until I open the app, completely ruining the point of it.
Recently switched to this app and I love it! Very easy to use and the aesthetic design is great. I do wish there was the option to create customized symptom buttons, as I use it for tracking my mental health conditions in addition to my cycle.
It was developed by planned Parenthood… A company founded by racist woman and it’s responsible for millions of minorities babiea killed… I guess that says it all.
There’s a simplicity to the app that I appreciate, plus PP will keep my data safe. However, it seems like certain features were neglected. There is no log in option after you’ve started using the app unregistered, only sign up. It is also aimed more at pregnancy prevention with temporary BC options, but + for predicting ovulation. After I stopped tracking during pregnancy, the cycle prediction was messed up. It could use a pregnancy pause.
I love the concept, but my main purpose for downloading this app was to helpe stay on track for my daily oral medication. It worked as it’s supposed to for the first maybe 2 days, but then stopped notifying me at my scheduled time. Now I only get a notification when I open the app, which doesn’t fulfill my need for a reminder
pro:I use this app over other apps because I read it is the only one that doesn’t take and sell your data. When I was using previous apps, I definitely noticed an uptick of adds for period products in my social media when my period was due. Cons: I don’t like that it doesn’t adjust the full cycle length (ex: 35 days) based on an average of previous cycles, so I have to kind of add some days when it says my period is soon.
App works great. I just hope they don’t share our information.
We refer the ownership of This Spot On Period, Birth Control, to its creator/developer. We don’t own or affiliate for Spot On Period, Birth Control, and/or any part of it, including its trademarks, images, and other elements.
Here at Download Apps, we also don’t use our own server to download the Spot On Period, Birth Control,. We refer to the official server, store, or website to help our visitors to download the Spot On Period, Birth Control,.
If you have any query about the app or about Download Apps, we’re here to help you out. Just head over to our contact page and talk your heart to us. We’ll get back to you ASAP.